Kingdom Come (Kingdom Keepers/Epic Disney Reboot See Inside for Details)

Is "Kingdom Come" a good enough title, or should we go with one of these?

• "Kingdom Come" is perfectly fine!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Let's go with "Kingdom Come: The Last/Final Story"!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • How about "Kingdom Come: Hail to the Horned King"

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I like "Kingdom Come: Walt's Champions"

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I hate "Kingdom Come" in all it's forms, let's just change the name altogether!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I understand.

As for attacks, someone could make a gun and mount it on her.

Could work. I'll allow her in for now, but I'd advise keeping another character in mind in case I find something that changes my mind/forces me to say no.

I'm down for this.

Hhhmmm I'm just doing a little bit of Homework about Disney right now and its very close relationship with Miyazaki films.

I know a bit about Disney studio's massive collaboration with studio Ghibli back in the 1980s-90s especially when they re-did Castle in the Sky and also Nausicca and the Valley of the wind. Not only did they just translated the Japanese into English dialogue but, especially in Castle in the Sky, the two studios worked together to recompose the entire soundtrack and made extensive improvements and modifications to the original score.

I would argue that Disney played a physical role (not as an owner company/party but they were actually involved in the making of it!) in the dubbing of Castle in the Sky and also Nausicca and the Valley of the wind so... I would argue moreover that Disney has atleast a 55% ownership in both of those films. On a business standpoint, at 55%, Disney basically owns the movie, at least the dubbed version of it.

So... if you'll allow me. I'd like to bring in a few non-cannon characters from those universes. Might make a Tolmekian Corvette captain and/or a pirate from Castle In the Sky.

If that's not possible... well...

I'll just make a British college student with a military background or maybe an arms dealer from our world who got sent into that realm.

So... if you'll allow me. I'd like to bring in a few non-cannon characters from those universes. Might make a Tolmekian Corvette captain and/or a pirate from Castle In the Sky.

If that's not possible... well...

I'll just make a British college student with a military background or maybe an arms dealer from our world who got sent into that realm.

So it's between characters from a Miazaki film (would they be OC's?) or two potential Imagineers?

They will all be OCs.

I particularly favor the Tolmekians and they don't really have a whole lot of characters to feature in the films so I'll have to make a few.

I'd really prefer that we limit the amount of OC's in this RP to the Imagineers and have a cast primarily comprised of characters from the actual films/shows.

Are there maybe any characters you'd want to play who are canon?

@The Perfect Cadence

If you're going with the British military guy, they could be the one to provide my Cars OC with a selection of guns, though more suited for use by a living car. :P

I am semi-interested. ( @mr_pibbs Is Megara playable even though Herc is dead?)

Yep! She's available.

And would you mind clarifying "semi-interested" for me?

I am most likely going to join as long as life doesn't crush me at some part. Also, I would like to take Meg then. Oh, second question, are actual literal characters from the kingdom keepers books allowed? @mr_pibbs

I am most likely going to join as long as life doesn't crush me at some part. Also, I would like to take Meg then. Oh, second question, are actual literal characters from the kingdom keepers books allowed? @mr_pibbs

I might be persuaded to let them join, but they'd take up one of the Imagineer (OC) spots.

I might be persuaded to let them join, but they'd take up one of the Imagineer (OC) spots.

Okay, cool. *Is looking over at Jess in particular*

Cool, so would you want to play her as she was in the story or, like Moana, would you take some liberties and have her be more of an "After the End" Jess (as in, older, wiser, etc)?

Hhhmmm well on another thought...

I think it'll be really neat if me and a collaborator(anyone) go off and pull an IJN Mirai or smth.

Basically... A Japanese Destroyer got pulled into a wormhole and got transported back in time to WW2.

We can modify that story a bit and say that we(perhaps an American Aegis class DDG) got sucked into a wormhole and ended up in the RP realm.

Hhhmmm well on another thought...

I think it'll be really neat if me and a collaborator(anyone) go off and pull an IJN Mirai or smth.

Basically... A Japanese Destroyer got pulled into a wormhole and got transported back in time to WW2.

We can modify that story a bit and say that we(perhaps an American Aegis class DDG) got sucked into a wormhole and ended up in the RP realm.

Well if it's from a Disney property, they would've already existed in the world of the RP. The only people entering the RP blind to the current situation are the Imagineers/Human OCs (who come from our world).

So unless your character has absolutely nothing to do with Disney or it's properties and comes DIRECTLY from our world (in terms of them being just regular guys and gals who happened to stumble into the Disney world), than they'll already be around when the Horned King takes over.

Hey there folks have room for another roleplayer?

I was thinking of Mulan if she is an option.

I was thinking of Mulan if she is an option.

Yep, she's available! ^^

Also, I'm editing the first post to reflect this. but I'm bumping up the number of active players for the time being until we have an even number of Disney characters and OC characters. Right now we're a little OC heavy (I'm counting the two Disney OC's we currently have in a category of their own since they're a bit hard to sort given how I've got the RP laid out), so I want to get a few more Disney characters in here before we get started.

That being said, I'm gonna do a quick character roster to help get everyone (myself included) organized;

Disney Characters

Moana - @~Dark Disney~

Megara - @LuckycoolHawk9

Mulan - @Nomad-22

Imagineer Characters

Male 1 - @mr_pibbs

Jess (Kingdom Keepers) - @LuckycoolHawk9

Male/Female 2 - @The Perfect Cadence

OC Disney Characters

Cars OC - @TheTechnologicVampire

Last edited: