Kingdom Come (Kingdom Keepers/Epic Disney Reboot See Inside for Details)

Is "Kingdom Come" a good enough title, or should we go with one of these?

• "Kingdom Come" is perfectly fine!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Let's go with "Kingdom Come: The Last/Final Story"!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • How about "Kingdom Come: Hail to the Horned King"

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I like "Kingdom Come: Walt's Champions"

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I hate "Kingdom Come" in all it's forms, let's just change the name altogether!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Cool, so would you want to play her as she was in the story or, like Moana, would you take some liberties and have her be more of an "After the End" Jess (as in, older, wiser, etc)?

It's kind of hard to do a post series Kingdom Keepers Jess when she's still in the current series, but I would say timeline wise- it would be after the original series, but before the sequel series takes place (Ie before the villain switch, though that might change after I read the final book in the sequel series.)

It's kind of hard to do a post series Kingdom Keepers Jess when she's still in the current series, but I would say timeline wise- it would be after the original series, but before the sequel series takes place (Ie before the villain switch, though that might change after I read the final book in the sequel series.)

Would you be totally adverse to maybe having her history altered a bit? Like, she could've still participated in the events of Kingdom Keepers, but instead of it being the actual Disney world (the one this RP takes place in), it's just within a virtual realm (If I'm not mistaken, didn't the books use holograms as a plot point explaining how the characters were able to exist outside the films?)

I'll reserve an imagineer for now.

Would you be totally adverse to maybe having her history altered a bit? Like, she could've still participated in the events of Kingdom Keepers, but instead of it being the actual Disney world (the one this RP takes place in), it's just within a virtual realm (If I'm not mistaken, didn't the books use holograms as a plot point explaining how the characters were able to exist outside the films?)

I would not be opposed to that at all.

I'm trying to figure out what would be Mulan's background in this storyline. Obviously, her country is overrun with the Horned King's forces. I'm thinking of letting her loved ones and friends be either dead or missing. That way she can be tested as a character and will be forced to rely on people she doesn't really know that well.

I'm trying to figure out what would be Mulan's background in this storyline. Obviously, her country is overrun with the Horned King's forces. I'm thinking of letting her loved ones and friends be either dead or missing. That way she can be tested as a character and will be forced to rely on people she doesn't really know that well.

Fair enough!

Reactions: Nomad-22
"Sea sparrow, fire salvo!"

OKeh... Time to prepare my CIC commander and find a ship.

"Sea sparrow, fire salvo!"

OKeh... Time to prepare my CIC commander and find a ship.

So wait; are you playing a Miasaki OC or an Imagineer? Because as I may remind you;

mr_pibbs said:
"Kingdom Keepers/Imagineers" (OC's from the real world) to be played. Although these characters won't be fulfilling some 'Great Prophecy' within the story, they will be serving as characters carrying on the legacy of deceased/incapacitated heroes (ex. A nerdy girl who needs to find her courage is embed with the spirit of Hercules so she can learn to believe in her strengths and become a hero, or a brash young man who takes himself too seriously gaining the shadow of Peter Pan so he can learn to be free-spirited and have fun again, etc). Think of them sort of like the main characters from Kingdom Keepers, if you've ever read those books (where they are people from our world, but wind up getting wrapped up in this huge Disney adventure).

Imagineer.... She will be an imagineer

I'm going with HMS Dragon.

Here it is, no need to put it under wraps.

We need some music... I know!!!

Idea #1: "Warship"

Brief Background: Inspired by the need to combat overwhelming threats on the high seas of POTC, this idea will effectively vanquish opponents on the high seas. This vessel will also fair extremely well in the realm of The Lost City of Atlantis.

Primary functions:
  1. Anti-submersible Warfare (e.g. fighting off the Cyclops... though... the Aegis Class will likely fair much better in this category)
  2. Surface Warfare
  3. Floating base of operations
  4. Anti piracy (for POTC)
Appearance:
dragon-background-1500x1090.jpg

Type_45_Destroyer_HMS_Dragon_During_Pre-Acceptance_Sea_Trials_MOD_45152084.jpg

Brief OC information: The OC of this idea is a woman charged with the command of HMS Dragon, D-35's CIC [Combat Information Centre]. She will carry out the role of [deceased] Elizabeth Swan (Pirate King variant), a woman who prefers diplomacy and understanding before arms are pointed at opposing parties... she doesn't particularly fancies the idea of sinking someone down to Davy Jone's locker, including Davy Jones himself, she will make the necessary orders to ensure the safety and survive-ability of the crew aboard HMS Dragon and the ship itself.

Some.. things to take note of:
  • This idea was based off of Zipang, more specifically, JDS Mirai. The "Magic of Disney" will not be played out on this ship. In other words, yes the ship needs to refuel, yes the ship has a limited amount of available munitions, and yes, people will die if cards are not played right. The HMS Dragon will be prone to traversing the seas in a careful manner, watching its fuel supply and not exhausting its 7000 nautical miles at a speed of 18 knots.
  • This vessel also carries a Agusta-Westland AW101 that carries an ASW loadout and avionics. Like the ship, this craft is also limited in range due to its available fuel supplies. Moreover, obtaining fuel from this craft is especially difficult and it would appear the only realms where this is possible(without the employment of magic) would be the realms of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", "Oliver and Company", and only a certain few other Disney realms that can produce Aviation fuel.

Okay, so your character is taking over for Elizabeth Swan/Turner? Gotcha! (but as a heads up, her ship probably won't be used for a while because the characters won't be at sea except for certain worlds, and even then they might be granted magic abilities that allow them to breathe underwater in the case of somewhere like Atlantica)

Got room for one more? This story looks great!

Got room for one more? This story looks great!

Got a character reservation in mind? I'm hoping to have at least 6 "Disney characters" in here before we get started since we have quite a few OCs.

Can you throw up the character sign up sheet and/or thread

I'll take Pocahontas and.....Still thinking on the 2nd hehe