Kingdom Come (Kingdom Keepers/Epic Disney Reboot See Inside for Details)

Is "Kingdom Come" a good enough title, or should we go with one of these?

• "Kingdom Come" is perfectly fine!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Let's go with "Kingdom Come: The Last/Final Story"!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • How about "Kingdom Come: Hail to the Horned King"

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I like "Kingdom Come: Walt's Champions"

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I hate "Kingdom Come" in all it's forms, let's just change the name altogether!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Just wanted to say I'm super stoked for the RP so I found the other one you had made based on a similar idea and read it all XD It's a shame it ended the way it did, I was really engrossed in the story!

Same, I'm eagerly working on the OoC as we speak! ^^

Glad to see you found it, yeah it was definitely a premise that just came to me one day and I was like "Lord of the Rings meets Disney? Yes." XD

Yeah unfortunately it kind of spiralled out of control when people started dropping out, so that was a bummer. But with any luck, that won't happen here!

• Thank You
Reactions: DurkPut
Hey, if you want I can even it out and have my character be a female. Perhaps she can emulate maleficent's good side before she went evil.

Hey, if you want I can even it out and have my character be a female. Perhaps she can emulate maleficent's good side before she went evil.

Since Maleficent is still alive, she'd most likely have to BE Maleficent (her True-self, that is)

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Oh yeah, that reminded me about a question I had. Regarding the imagineers, are the technically an incarnation(or reincarnation) of said disney character or is it sort of like they have the spirit of said character within them like thier 'possessed'? I justed wanted to have a clear idea.

Do you have a list of key characters that you are using as purely Npc

Oh yeah, that reminded me about a question I had. Regarding the imagineers, are the technically an incarnation(or reincarnation) of said disney character or is it sort of like they have the spirit of said character within them like thier 'possessed'? I justed wanted to have a clear idea.

Technically they're essentially becoming the vessel for the spirit of a deceased character, I'd say more incarnation than re-incarnation. The best example I could think of is Oscar from RWBY (I won't detail spoilers for the series if you plan to watch it, but the spoiler-free description of Oscar is that he's a semi-reincarnation of a deceased character on the show. He has access to that deceased character's weapons and can even hear the deceased character speaking in his mind, but overall Oscar is still very much his own person. He just happens to share a body with the spirit of his former self).

Does that clear things up?

Do you have a list of key characters that you are using as purely Npc

Not really, but any of the characters listed in "Dead/Missing" are off the table. The only one I wouldn't want people playing from the start would be Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, since he's a pretty influential NPC character.

• Thank You
Reactions: DurkPut
I am going to stick with Alice and an Imagineer going towards Jack Skellington.

Technically they're essentially becoming the vessel for the spirit of a deceased character, I'd say more incarnation than re-incarnation. The best example I could think of is Oscar from RWBY (I won't detail spoilers for the series if you plan to watch it, but the spoiler-free description of Oscar is that he's a semi-reincarnation of a deceased character on the show. He has access to that deceased character's weapons and can even hear the deceased character speaking in his mind, but overall Oscar is still very much his own person. He just happens to share a body with the spirit of his former self).

Does that clear things up?

Yes that does, thank you! And don't worry about spoiling RWBY to me. I actually really despise the series .-.

If I can pick up a another character jafar can he have his genie powers or is he limited to a sorcerer only

Where's the OOC???!!

Thomas O'Malley, the alley cat?

Mind if one of the Aristocats joins in? Also, would it be acceptable for him to be in a more human form, as in a neko-esque appearance?

If I can pick up a another character jafar can he have his genie powers or is he limited to a sorcerer only

Jafar is pretty off-limits since he's a villain and, really, doesn't have a decent human side to qualify for having a "False-Self" xD

Where's the OOC???!!
I'm sure Pibbs has a lot on thier plate IRL, we should just be patient in the meantime.

Yeah, the last while has been extremely busy, but I'm working on it and should have something up before the end of the week.

Thomas O'Malley, the alley cat?

Mind if one of the Aristocats joins in? Also, would it be acceptable for him to be in a more human form, as in a neko-esque appearance?

Ehhhh, maybe? I mean we have a Cars OC already so I guess having a Neko Aristocat that would be fine, assuming they can actually fight properly.

My Alice and the Avatar of Jack Skellington

*Waits*
Yup, still here.

Oh, hi! I've literally just joined the site and already found an rp that seems amazing and where I'm allowed to RP as one of my extremely obscure muses?! what madness is this.

ANYWAYS if you're all still open (and don't mind taking an iwaku newbie in...) I'd love to play Donald Duck, but hiding his identity by going by his Duck Avenger identity. (Yes, this is an actual thing that I did not make up.)

If this would clash with existing plot elements I'd be more than happy to use another character though!

Oh, hi! I've literally just joined the site and already found an rp that seems amazing and where I'm allowed to RP as one of my extremely obscure muses?! what madness is this.

ANYWAYS if you're all still open (and don't mind taking an iwaku newbie in...) I'd love to play Donald Duck, but hiding his identity by going by his Duck Avenger identity. (Yes, this is an actual thing that I did not make up.)

If this would clash with existing plot elements I'd be more than happy to use another character though!

Donald would be fine, he's still kicking around!

OH BLESS THIS DUCK AINT DEAD

Am I allowed to ask for a bit more detail on how Daisy died, or is it too spoilery? I'm trying to figure something out in terms of what he would have been doing for two years post- a good chunk of his friends being missing or dead.
Like, are the rest of the Fab Five who are still unaccounted for actively pursued by the Horned King? In that case I feel the msot sensible way to take this is him taking up the Duck Avenger identity to hide who he is.
I'm thinking he might have left the kids with Scrooge (so they're basically unaffected in case anyone wants to play Ducktales characters or smth??) and become a drifter doing good deeds all across the land, but being still extremely bitter and having basically no faith in Walt's Champions succeeding on their quest, at least when the rp begins.

(Also it'd have to run off the dumb superhero logic that nobody figures out who he is even though his Duck Avenger costume barely even disguises his identity, if a bit of comical unrealism is okay :v)

EDIT: OKAY i really cant stop thinking about this got dang duck so now im gonna brainstorm a bit here if thats okay??? please tell me if any of this contradicts the plot

but anyways, i think the duck avenger would be outright offended at the implication he's actually donald. In a good chunk of comics he seems to regard Donald as almost another person, because he's had it so drilled into his head Donald Duck as a person is a good-for-nothing, worst luck in the world duck who nobody really likes and can do nothing right. In fact, it's implied that the only real reason he's 100% more competent as Duck Avenger is because he stops doubting himself when he can divorce himself from the bad associations he has with himself.
I think after witnessing the deaths and disappearances of his friends and his girlfriend, he would be fully convinced it was his fault. And thus under the Duck Avenger identity he fully separates himself from Donald mentally, as much as he can, just to try and escape his own inevitable self-loathing.

In the same vein of feeling guilty but trying not to think about it; one of the big reasons he has never even considered joining Walt's Champions is because he doesn't want to face Oswald. Deep down he's super guilty he's not helping him search for his brother, but he tells himself he's just not joining for a myriad other reasons. Which is partially true- some boil down to him not seeing any real chances of the ragtag team of heroes having any chance whatsoever against the Horned King's vast army, but some are more personal like thinking he'd only bring his bad luck onboard and ruin everything.

He's known around various areas of the wasteland as a mysterious hero/rebel/thief; because he's so obscure it took the Horned King's forces a while to identify him until they got ahold of a Duckburg resident who explained it was the former protector of the city. Nobody knows he's actually Donald, of course, but because he has gone on record as saying Donald's his best friend (as an explanation for how he always knew things Donald knew and viceversa...) they might have tried to interrogate him. I don't think they ever got very far. Aside from that, he'll protect the innocent and defeat villains whenever he can (and the Beagle Boys have learned to scatter once they find him somewhere), but there's only so much a single duck can do, and he's never really managed to make any meaningful progress in setting evil's plans back. He's also had to learn to adapt once his gadgets break down, since he doesn't have Gyro or One around to help him, so he might kind of pick up any weapon and learn how to use it effectively. Donald has no natural talent for Anything but dang if he doesn't try his best.

I worry I'm making him sound too edgy and cool to be Donald but to be fair that's mostly the comic's fault. :v plus he's still a talking duck with severe temper problems and the worst luck in the world, so I don't think it's too un-Donaldish.

Additionally, i think it'd be funny if the Imagineers are the only ones who can immediately see him and go "oh thats donald duck" because they're not subject to the ridiculous disney magic perception rules.

Last edited by a moderator: