Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus has begun to geek out. And he is very likely going to try experimenting with everything in the armory.

"I mean.. they've got to be magic items, right? So we should identify them.."

Last edited:
It's a shame, but as opposed to retconning or trying to fill the roles...play off the disappearances. Life is full of chance and anarchy and randomness. Everyone don't always make it to the end of the story. Obviously the RP can't progress with too few members, but I think the people remaining are committed.

Four plus the GM is a decent amount. Or do we have five..? Of course this is my opinion, but I'm more comfortable with smaller groups anyway.

I'm committed! :bsmile:

Well, I'd personally like to ask those that opted out to erase their posts. For now I'm just ignoring them. They're marks for my frustration. >:(

Well, I'd personally like to ask those that opted out to erase their posts. For now I'm just ignoring them. They're marks for my frustration. >:(
Don't be a sassypants, everyone loves the story you're unfolding for us, be happy that it's still alive and thriving in those who appreciate it.

Yeah, you're right. I know it, I just...get grumpy when stuff like this happens.

Yeah, you're right. I know it, I just...get grumpy when stuff like this happens.
Well no more being grumpy. I don't know who you are. I don't know where you are from, but I will message you and send you pictures of kittens.

Reactions: Pray4me
Interest check for all those who haven't posted yet. Also friendly reminder.

Reactions: Pray4me
Am still quite very interested! :-D

I'm so sorry I haven't been coming online, got a serious fever and sore throat and had to go to the doctors today so I couldn't get myself up. And yes, Mythy is right, I will stay here and I'm not moving.

@DangoYumi

Would you rather me call you Dango or Yumi? Either way -sends big floofy hugs- I'm sorry to hear you were that sick! Good to hear you're at least here!

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
Okay! That's no problem Yumi! I was worried about you a little, to be honest. Though I get easily and sillily worried often enough. Still looking forwards to how everyone will interact with one another!

• Love
-squeaks and wiggles from the snuggles-

• Love
You two are so cute.

Anyway, I see that everyone's posted. Unfortunately, I still have to get @Pray4me and @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf into the armory for a proper group post. My next post will just focus on them. @DangoYumi, @Crowley, @Viral - you guys have the power to interact as much as you want until I bring the others to you.

• Love
Okay, everyone. @Pray4me you're about to enter the armory where everyone else is. Want some interactions between you guys before my next GM post. Think I'm one or two more from our first introduction to the main action.

@DangoYumi

As much as I want to reply again, I feel like I should hold back so the others have a chance to do things ><

Mmm...conflicting personalities, angst and drama. I wonder how well our rag-tag band of youngins can manage to work together. I noticed Silas' attitude is already annoying for one. His social skills are definitely lacking, he's so arrogant and condescending. Looking forward to him experiencing some humbling events and seeing some real character growth as this progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.