Status
Not open for further replies.
Super sorry I haven't posted recently, I was unexpectedly hospitalized. Hope I haven't caused any trouble! Might also have a few problems posting due to hospitalization.

Hey all. Sorry I haven't moved us forward. Had a slight computer issue I got fixed today. Going to do a GM post tomorrow. Sound-off for those still interested.

Interested, just thinking what to do with him. Anyone wanna interact, try and help? He's slightly shaken.

@DangoYumi ? :-)

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
You mean Marcus? Just have him say something, ask something - look over the artifacts. You already selected your favorites.

Maybe I will, just still need to think a bit. Just thought some interaction would also help. -shrugs-

The strong urge to reply but I know I have to leave some space for the others to reply first QvQ

Um...who are we waiting on?

You? I mean it seemed like you wanted Marcus and Marlo to pick weapons before you went on. That was me and @Viral so... Unless I'm mistaken you could push us ahead.

Hm...I'll have to sort through to see...

Hope that's an okay GM post. @Crowley, when you post CLICK the button he tells you to. It could save lives.

Sorry about the radio silence, been preping for a trip and lost track of things in the virtual landscape.

We're waiting on me again, aren't we? I'm sorry, guys. I'm gonna try to come up with something.

What I've got in mind so far is a quick battle where Simon and his men start fighting your characters. You're all clearly outmatched, but Silas has the chance to rewind us to before the fight began so you can all get in the car and drive to safety (there's a ramp behind the car with an opening ceiling for you to drive up onto the street). Was going to have a big car chase that travels across continents until you guys finally lose them.

@DangoYumi, your light blade can reform if you just squeeze it again. Simon didn't break it.

@All - what do you think of the plan? Is there anything cool you want your characters to have the chance to do during the fight/chase scene? My initial plan was for Simon to kill you all and Silas to use his last breath to rewind everyone to before the fight so you were all alive and could escape, but I've been told that's a bit extreme for an RP like this one.

• Love
In my opinion your idea is amazing, I wouldn't mind some action since it is a grave situation right now. (do or die basically) The action would come in later in the rp anyway, the only difference is that we'd probably fight better in the future after all the character development. XD

As for my weapon, thanks for informing me, but since it's like this I'll just make it so that it has a cooldown time or something similar, or maybe because Lavenza is scared hence causing her powers for the blade to be lessened. That'll be more of a challenging thing that she has to overcome, to properly control the blade with her own willpower and not only her physical abilities.

Reactions: Quiet One
@DangoYumi

Performance issues? hue hue hue I'm sorry -hides with my shroud of shadow-

(Non-dirtily, I do think that's a pretty fun idea. :-))

• Love
@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Error 404, combat expertise not found xD
But yeah, I feel with that little thing added it'd be cool, since if it's just us choosing the weapons it'd be dangerous if others laid their hands on them. I wanted to make it like a 'the weapon chose me too' situation ya know.

Wait...@Pray4me! It's your turn! Yes...that's what I'll use to make up for my writer's block. Yes...*blushes*

@Pray4me. For some reason, my last post didn't register the @.

I imagine over-use of the Rewind Watch would make a user paranoid/jaded over time. Maybe even losing sense of reality, given that the user is constantly reliving, changing and omitting entire events in history that occurred.

@Crowley - now you see why the watch wasn't in a Lock's possession when they were all killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.