• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have a post up as soon as I can. Right now, I'm quite exhausted despite having slept for 13 hours last night. It's been a crazy, crazy week. But, I will try to have something up soon!

-sneaks into the den and places a Valentine's cake :cake: and cookies :cookie: for all to enjoy upon the table-

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi and MUSΞ
So, I know I'm waiting on a couple posts, and at least @kimsim12 gave a post saying she plans on it. Thanks for that, BTW. But I just want to do a quick interest check and ask: how'd you guys spend Valentine's Day? You know, other than eating Mythy's sweets.

Reactions: Rae
Same as a normal day, sadly. Played some videogames and then had work for some hours.

Aw. *hugs.* Mine was pretty dull, too, but I got to watch a special Valentine's Day episode from my favorite YouTubers, so it ended on a positive note. Raise hands all who are going to look for discount candy next time they go to the grocery store. *raises hand*

I'll try to get a post up soon, I've got Strep Throat and haven't felt like doing much more than lying in bed and eating cough drops.

My Valentine's Day was pretty uneventful. Had class/work and then spent the rest of the day resting because of a major test that left me mentally exhausted. No discounted Valentine's Day candy either.

I'm still in this rp~

Reactions: Quiet One
-hums softly and is setting up snacks of all kinds and also video games- I think this would appeal to most of us, no? I wish I had friends to actually have parties like this with tho X-X

I love gaming and awesome snacks too so ye it would be awesome if we could have a party like this

Yes, you're waiting on me. :') I had desperately tried to get something up before the site went down and I left for a weekend retreat, but I quite obviously failed. And now I'm all spent and hella sore (and super busy with RL ish). SO, I won't have anything up until at least Tuesday. Sorry for the delays. D:

So! Honesty time. I've been really trying to keep my interest reigned into this because I loved the concept, and the players are great. But, as of right now, my interest has definitely waned. Moreso in my character than anything else. :P I wish you all the best of luck in this endeavor because it truly is a cool concept, but I don't want to keep you guys waiting on me when I can tell I'm not as invested in this as I was before. :( Keep at it, though!

~Kim

No, No! I...third person to...and I was sick this week...*curls up in a corner.*

*sigh.* I understand. It's hard to keep writing when your muse is toast.

Now I'm starting to wonder if THIS is toast. People keep backing out and disappearing. We're three months in and haven't even gotten to the best part. Maybe I was kidding myself thinking this was going to work.

@Quiet One

My advice? Don't give up and power through it. Cause you still have me and a good few other players. In my experience, the very beginning is where you will lose the most players and find out what group you'll have for the long haul.

Though personally I would kinda like other players to respond quicker so we can go more than only once a few weeks, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. So please don't kill it, cause I'm sure at the least @DangoYumi is wanting to stay too.

Of course, as a GM I know it sucks when people leave, kinda steals your muse a bit too. But please don't do my mistake and just let it rot for the rest of us because we lost a few people.

I believe in you, big time.

Thank you. Maybe I should have said something like "must post 3-4 times a week" or something.

At all: hope that works. @DangoYumi, @Crowley your characters are now together! Everyone else will come into the Parthenon Armory soon, but for now you've got it to yourselves. Feel free to chat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.