Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i accepted or do i need to tune her up?

Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but currently out of the CS's formed (accepted or not), the people listed here are currently in the faction...

~Amaterasu~
@Edward
Iha Usami - @Azula
Muramasa Shinki - @SashaBliss
Satomi Kiyouka - @Akashi

~Tsukuyomi~
@CrimDemon
Chohasu Hashimata - @CrimDemon
Naomi Tsukimo - @Ythania
Koji Io - @Ko T'suno
Akatsuki Gremory - @Akatsuki Gremory

~Orochi~
@Victor Markov
Hotaru Taguchi - @Raven Haruka

(I'm sorry, but I got confused trying to read through all the pages, and therefore made this list up, if it becomes a bother please let me know)
I changed my name to "Kusanagi Goudo"

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Cybermoon Edward really hasn't accepted anyone, not even the God Slayers, so... don't think it's because she's not good enough. I myself like Izanami.

Oh hey, apparently, Tsukuyomi has more followers than the rest. And here you were worried about having no followers @CrimDemon XD

Technically Tsukuyomi has the same amount as Amaterasu, minus the second character I made. ^^ And so Orochi has more baddies, I'll make one last character for thy serpent. @Akashi

I may create an underling for izanami, as I have always found the aspect of death interesting.

Reactions: CrimDemon
Well, one is better than none but I'm still outnumbered at least two to one. Bad odds for an assassin. Even a highly skilled one.

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Technically Tsukuyomi has the same amount as Amaterasu, minus the second character I made. ^^ And so Orochi has more baddies, I'll make one last character for thy serpent. @Akashi
Well then, Tsukuyomi is even with Amaterasu, and not. Hehe. I can still make that one character for Tsukuyomi though, if ya want. Oh and... isn't all of the characters under Tsukuyomi females?

Well then, Tsukuyomi is even with Amaterasu, and not. Hehe. I can still make that one character for Tsukuyomi though, if ya want. Oh and... isn't all of the characters under Tsukuyomi females?
No. I thought I clarified that.

No. I thought I clarified that.
Yeah, I know what you meant by technically, but that's still one player character under Tsukuyomi.

Yeah, I know what you meant by technically, but that's still one player character under Tsukuyomi.
I was talking about the female part of your statement. Unless you meant the people with CS in my Faction are all females at the moment.

I was talking about the female part of your statement. Unless you meant the people with CS in my Faction are all females at the moment.
Oh lol yeah.. We're on the same page now. I'll make a female.. Soon-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.