337b5e53df79d56fab9e5ea1edae645c.jpg

⊂⋅ レガシー悪魔 ⋅⊃
Ken no Unmei Series
Presents…
A Story of Samurai

⊂⋅ レガシー悪魔 ⋅⊃

The Prequel
Volume. 1
Long ago when the world was created by chaos and the spear of our creators shook the ground and made our holy lands one individual rose to become legend, someone worthy to walk the steps to heaven and prosperity. This man was named ''Masamune'' he without a last name spoke the same tongue of our gods and with his own hands built our kingdom and its structure even today stands to symbolize the strength of our country. With his glaring sword he raised six of us. Orochi, a man whom was born in the sea. Susanoo, a man controlled by the drum of the skies. Tsukuyomi, a girl born under the moon and the next day Amaterasu was born under the shine of the sun. Then came Izanami and Izanagi who both was born after each other under a eclipse and thus was named after the almighty creators to symbolize the singular love that the others didn't display towards one another, later separate to create the powers of life and death.

With these children grew ultimate warriors later named ''Kami sureiyā'' or in english ''God Slayers'' who's sole purpose was to protect the father of the world, Masamune. And with all warriors belong a trusty friend beside them, a weapon to symbolize each individual prowess and thus the creations were built before men and with greed and jealousy walked the path of young Orochi whom slayed the Masamune with his cursed blade in attempts to steal his power and use the weapons against his brothers and sisters to soon become the only holy being. However, With blindness of vision comes failure as Orochi was unable to gather the weapons for the almighty Masamune spoke a spell and with his last breath he scattered these weapons across the world to protect his children from the betrayal and venom that came from the fangs of his darkest child.

The Masamune's death raddled the earth and opened the realm of the underworld soon summoning forth the demons of the other side called ''Yokai'' and behind these demons humans and other races mixed between walked from the gate and built villages and towns to live with one another. Some believe the death of the Masamune brings life and peace but others believe the Masamune's death brought about the future destruction of the cursed men and women that was birthed by his blood and soul. Today.. the god slayers have created individual temples to recruit followers and soon search for the one worthy of the title of the new Masamune, The father of the world.

Rules
  • No godmodding/Meta-gaming/Extra
  • No drama within ooc, speak with a GM if you're having problems
  • Respect others, this should be obvious to you
  • Posting expectations should be between intermediate and adept
  • Posting speeds should be between once a day to once a week
  • Check ups will happen more strict, One warning will happen then your out
  • All other Iwaku forum site rules apply
Other Rules
  • Character deaths can be swift and unexpected, be on your toes
  • Character deaths can happen within one liners, however has the chance to be countered
  • A progression system is in play to reduce the effects of boredom and lack of interest. This system is easy and requires little to no knowledge at all.
  • Choices you make will differ in the end time, please watch your step and words
  • Relationships and friends are a must to survive, rebel and rogue acts will most likely end in your death
  • Training is a must, always be prepared
  • Enemies will be mostly NPCs, however you are allowed to become enemies with other characters (just make sure you don't get caught fighting within the temples
  • There is no limit on character creation
  • Magic must be under the same category as the temple/god slayer you are following
any other rules will be added along the way as we think of them, no need to check up on this page because we will release a public update every time we add something.

Systems
There will be 9 main ranks and 3 alternative ranks (more alternative ranks will be added in the future.) In accordance to what rank you are determines what weapon you use. For example: Tanto, this is the first (novice) rank and will grant you the power to use a dagger called ''Tanto'' which is weak and small in size. Other ranks will be listed below for reference.

• Tanto
  • Kodachi
  • Wakizashi
  • Uchigatana
  • Chokuto
  • Tachi
  • Odachi
  • Tsurugi
  • God slayer
This list is in order from lowest (novice) to strongest (Professional.)

NOTE that because we have a total of 12 ranks your character will rank up relatively quickly.

If you haven't figured it out yet the ranks are named after samurai weapons, if you do not know what weapon you are using then i recommend referring to this page, highlighting the weapon you are assigned to using and copy and paste it to google for research.

All weapons are customizable and will have a ''Evolution'' stage similar to pokemon or digimon. NOTE that the evolution stage is on BETA and therefore will only be monitored by the Co-GM. IF you happen to have questions or problems with the evolution stage BETA please speak with the Co-GM @Victor Markov

God slayers (the last and highest rank) will be given to the most skilled and will come with many benefits, however the rank has a limited capacity. These god slayers will act as the Senseis and Mentors of the roleplay AND will be assigned under a god to represent (This is presented in the prequel story.)

After you reach the second to end rank ''Tsurugi'' then you are greeted with two paths for further progression, either go down the alternative ranks (perfect for those willing to try new things and or if they do not wish to become any higher than a Tsurugi.) or become a God slayer.

The Tsurugi are generals and high ranking samurai with a lot of skill, if anything this comes with ONLY great amounts of honor and respect amongst the members of your temple.

Magic will be assigned and used in accordance to your god slayer and whatever she/he wishes of it.

The God slayers are immortal which means that they cannot contain diseases and they are unable to age further than 20 years, However they are able to die by the blade like everyone else.

Your god slayer will rank you up depending on how good you were in your missions. Some god slayers might match you up with others and or do something crazy its not up to the GM to decide what the other god slayers do with you.

All races are welcome to be made into character except Full yokai.

Full yokai are enemies outside of the temple, kill them or be killed.

Factions are temples, and temples are essentially controlled by individual god slayers.

War may happen between factions so read the news.

God slayers can be replaced, fight them and slay them to take their place.

Everyone starts as a tanto rank! Do not ask to make a God slayer character sheet unless your on Tsurugi rank!

God Slayers
  • Amaterasu
Currently taken by: @Edward
Faction: Temple of the Eternal Flame
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| |Members Needed!| | Page 3 | IwakuRoleplay.com
Benefit: Major stamina increase
Magic: Fire
Technique: Strategic
Members: 3
  • Yamata no Orochi
Currently taken by: @Victor Markov
Faction: Temple of Yamata no Orochi
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| |Members Needed!| | Page 3 | IwakuRoleplay.com
Benefit: Secondary weaponry
Magic: Water
Technique: Kill
Members: 4
  • Tsukuyomi
Currently taken by:
Faction: House of the Moon's Pull
Link to Character:
Benefit: Chain weapons
Magic: Gravity
Technique: Stealth
  • Susanoo
Currently taken by: None
Faction: N/A
Link to Character: N/A
  • Izanami
Currently taken by: @Cybermoon
Faction: Temple of the Underworld
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 8 | IwakuRoleplay.com
Benefit: Shadows
Magic: Death
Technique: Quickness
  • Izanagi
Currently taken by: None
Faction: N/A
Link to Character: N/A

Tanto

Name: @Azula
Faction: Amaterasu

Name: @SashaBliss
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 4 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @Akashi
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 6 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @Raven Haruka
Faction: Orochi
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 6 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @CrimDemon
Faction: Tsukuyomi
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 7 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @Ythania
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 7 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @Ko T'suno

Name: @Akatsuki Gremory
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 8 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @CasketCase
Faction: Izanami
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 10 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @Ginutusu
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 11 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @EmperorsChosen
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 11 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @Ko T'suno

Name: @SashaBliss
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 12 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @Kurogane86
Link to Character: Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 12 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Name: @Daws Combine

NOTE: All CS sheets will update to time to time which is why we provided links. We will not give you a update when these sheets are updated so we recommend checking up from time to time.

CS Form

appearance:
Name:
Faction:
Weapon of choice:
Skills/abilities/powers:
Personality:
Brief bio:
Other:

[warning=red]DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER! TURN BACK AND READ THE RULES SECTION! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED![/warning]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cs has been sent.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
Given I'm drinking, I have to ask as I didn't see it, but is there a limit to the number of characters we may have at one time? I was planning on making two, and I noticed they can die if you are careless at the very least.

Given I'm drinking, I have to ask as I didn't see it, but is there a limit to the number of characters we may have at one time? I was planning on making two, and I noticed they can die if you are careless at the very least.
No limit as of right now.

Alright one, or two follow up questions. One I assume we all start out at tanto, or is there some other allowance or factor in some other rank starting?

Two, where do normal Katanas, Yari, various spears, and other Katana and subtypes not covered, and things such as puglist arms, or warhammers/axes, or unortihidox weapons fall under?

Yay! The signup thread! :D I will make my characters with earnest.

Reactions: Kame
Alright one, or two follow up questions. One I assume we all start out at tanto, or is there some other allowance or factor in some other rank starting?

Two, where do normal Katanas, Yari, various spears, and other Katana and subtypes not covered, and things such as puglist arms, or warhammers/axes, or unortihidox weapons fall under?
Katanas were broke up into separate types along the middle to end (mostly middle) ranks. Yari and spears are the alternative ranks, and warhammers and axes have yet to be added. (HOWEVER these new weapons may be added in the future for alternative ranks.)

and no the ranks you see is the ranks you get.

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Okay, so we all start out at Tanto, rank wise then, correct?

Sorry if this is annoying, at least it keeps others from having to ask.

I see, thank you. I'll get to work on my two soon and will assume all the bios should be novices. Or at least have limited training. No sword masters suddenly swinging a tanto around.

I see, thank you. I'll get to work on my two soon and will assume all the bios should be novices. Or at least have limited training. No sword masters suddenly swinging a tanto around.
Most will be novices, however to get the rp started firmly we have asked some people to make some god slayers so we also have senseis for those novices to interact with.

Oh! I'm so gonna throw a character! ^^ Expect it to be up on afternoon or night~

This looks great I'll start working on a CS

What do you mean by abilites/powers?

What kind of abilities/powers?

I assume the skill is the swordfighting etc?

Can i reserve izanami? I talked with Viktor about it already via skype.

Just wanted to make sure, crim. I only have my phone for the weekend so i can't make a cs.

Oh! I'm so gonna throw a character! ^^ Expect it to be up on afternoon or night~
Awesome, Can't wait.

This looks great I'll start working on a CS
Welcome! :D

What do you mean by abilites/powers?

What kind of abilities/powers?

I assume the skill is the swordfighting etc?
If you know the sword techniques then you are welcome to use them. Other than sword techniques (which i don't require everyone to know nor use) its referring to magic.

Can i reserve izanami? I talked with Viktor about it already via skype.
I know this already, we are well connected. :)

If you know the sword techniques then you are welcome to use them. Other than sword techniques (which i don't require everyone to know nor use) its referring to magic.
When you say magic can it be any type of magic as long as its not OP? And is it magic from your weapon or magic as in general through body/weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.