Not open for further replies.
appearance:
ff93fb0b46d0b134dc8678af5b2258a8.jpg

Name: Io Momochi
Faction: Yamata no Orochi
Weapon of choice:

Primary Black tanto

Secondary Twin Fang Tanto Skills/abilities/powers:

Due to his training at the temple of the underworld, he is adept at manipulating the shadows, his skills so far are that of using them to hide himself and to create one shadow duplicate….

His training within the Temple of Orochi has revealed that his most efficient use of water has been the kinetic manipulation of water. Which he uses to choke people, using the water in their mouths and throat to pool together blocking air to pass through to the victim's lungs, Or by pooling water from the body to flood the lungs.

His combat experience shows he is far more comfortable with guerilla warfare and other such tactics rather then head to head

Combat.

This being said, his fighting style is divided between the Kobujutsu from his homeland in the far south something he shares with Koji, and the stealth tactics he learned at the Temple of the Underworld.

Kobujutsu is the art of Ryukyu where it teaches, Toshu-jutsu (empty hand techniques) and Emono-jutsu (weapon techniques) and Taijutsu which teaches Hazushi (escaping from grasping), Kuzushi (breaking opponent's balance).

Personality: Apathetic and indifferent. He speaks with a solemn monotone. Despite his tactical intelligence he has the emotional IQ of a goldfish...he is not one to completely understand why someone feels a type of way, and honestly couldn't care less about just about anything and anyone, save for a very select few.

His unwavering obedience to Orochi borders on the entranced, but it is simply his code of honour that makes This illusion..

This being stated he isn't one to be lax with his duties or responsibilities. Is often viewed as being overly serious when it comes to work..when in reality he just wants to get it done and over with as soon as possible so he can return to his studies.

Brief bio: Being born and raised on the Ryukyu islands with his younger brother. He lived a normal life, for a seemingly emotionless husk, full of farming, discipline, and martial arts training.

Shortly after his tenth birthday. His home was attacked by a band of bandits Who thought the island would make an easy target seeing as the villagers seemed to be just rice farmers and fishermen. After aiding in repelling the attackers and At the behest of his fatally wounded mother, Momochi took his younger brother to the Moon's pull Temple at the command of their mother. Who hoped her sons would be safer at the temple then at their home which she feared would come under attack again..

After taking his brother to the Temple Momochi left the same night without a word to anyone except a silent vow to take his brother home when they were both strong enough, and travelled to The Temple of the Underworld in order to further his training.

Which is exactly what he did tell he heard rumours of a Temple that could further his training in assassinations better than at the Underworld. Seeing it as an opportunity to speed up his promise to his brother. He left the Temple of the Underworld and went to find Yamata no Orochi.

What he found was a madman who Momochi found more interesting than the last immortal he's studied under even if he could relate to her far better than he could Yamata no Orochi. This peek of initial interest is one of two reasons he decided to serve under Orochi, that and the fact Orochi had killed the Masamune and a man like that could teach him to kill anyone Who warranted it..

Quotes "How am I supposed to feel again???

Anger...is that the one where your face leaks…."

"What?? Feel what...I feel nothing."

"From nothingness to nothingness…"

Last edited by a moderator:
They're showing up.

Alright cool. Just wanted to see if there was any problem or not. Though I have a feeling @CrimDemon would have told me if they weren't showing up. XD

Reactions: CrimDemon
Lots of iaijutsu and battojutsu practitioners here, so I'll have to rework my character's fighting style.

Jutsu is simply a word for method/technique.

ninja techniques btw I'm gonna pm you about a character
Not exactly ninja techniques. That would be ninjutsu. Jutsu is just a technique.

Not exactly ninja techniques. That would be ninjutsu. Jutsu is just a technique.
well particularly all form of jutsu's are based of the tai-jutsu and nin-jutsu which are closely similar so I kind of assumed lol

Decided on what changes I needed, which I will implement...later on tonight when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.