It Took One Look (Ocean x Tragic Trees)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tay? Oh, okay." Micah nodded, though hid his jealousy. He knew Tay liked Micah.he could smell his arousal on him when Oliver did something cute around Tay. Micah didn't appreciate someone liking his mate.

Tay quickly replied, 'Date? With who? Micah?! He's not into guys!'

Oliver grabbed his phone once more, checking it, before and holding it up to show Micah "Apparently you aren't into guys. Afraid we have to cancel our date." He said, though it obviously wasn't a serious statement. Then, he went back to replying.

'lmao you should probably tell him that since we have a date this Saturday too' 'which btw probably b out the while day so I can't hang out then either unfortunately.' he sent, grinning a bit

Micah smiled a bit, though on the inside? Fuming. He knew Tay liked Oliver. Which was why Tay was obliviously getting jealous.

Tay texted back, 'So...You're just gonna forget about me?'

Oliver frowned down at his phone, before typing out a response once more 'um, no? I'm free every other day? I'm not too sure what you mean.'

Oliver leaned back, chewing at the inside of his cheek. He honestly thought this was going to go better, but it'd appear not. He was honestly confused about what Tay was talking about, and therefore didn't know what to respond with.

"Hey, why don't you finish your food, talk to Tay later." He mumbled, handing him some food. Leaning back into seat, he fiddled with his burger wrapper.

Oliver hesitated, before stuffing the phone back into his pocket with a sigh. "Yea. Sorry." He mumbled, taking the food and eating a bit of it. He wasn't a particularly fast eater, so he wasn't stuffing it all in his face. He did like to keep himself neat in at least that way. His room wasn't neat, but he tried to keep himself looking sort-of nice, even when eating foods considered messy.

To be honest, he was nervous about the situation with Tay, and had to keep himself from checking his phone. He didn't want it to seem like he was ignoring the other boy, because he wasn't. Sure, he could message him when he got home, but that'd be a bit from now. On the other hand, though, he didn't want it to seem as if he was ignoring MICAH instead. Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned the whole dating thing to Tay. Maybe that would've been best. It was too late to go back now, though.

Last edited:
((I wasn't too satisfied with my reply so I added some stuff o~o)

Reactions: Ocean
Micah ate his food relatively fast, and was finished way before Oliver. So he sat, watching him eat. His hand reached over to play in Oliver's dark hair, his fingertips grazing and twirling pieces of hair with a soft smile. Why was he so gorgeous in the most simple things he did? Leaning over, the werewolf licked the crumbs from the side of his mouth.

That got the artist rather flustered. He sat therea moment, pausing in his eating because he didn't know how to respond to that. Then, he sunk back into his seat, face feeling like it was on fire from such a simple thing. "You could've just kissed me, you know." He mumbled, rubbing one cheek with his free hand.

"Well, I wanted to lick you instead." Said the man as he watched him with a smile. "I seriously adore you, you know?" He whispered, taking his him in his hand as he kissed him softly.

"You're cheesy." Oliver replied, though it was more of a mumble, and it was obvious not meant as an insult. He did pull back, though, glancing at the time "I'm, uh, done eating by the way. If you want, you can meet my family...?" He paused, before grimacing "Wait, that sounds weird. Kind of. I don't know."

Looking at him, he chuckled lightly. "I'll meet your family when I take you on our second date. It's pretty late. I don't want to inconvenience them." Responded the the werewolf as he started up his mustang, smiling a bit.

Oliver shifted, folding his hands in his lap and looking out the front window "....Alright. Uh, do you need my address?" He asked, glancing over at him "And you probably need my phone number, too, right? Jeez. I don't think I have a piece of paper that isn't drawing paper to use."

"Well you can put your address in my GPS. And as for your number out that into my phone." Micah smiled, before leaning over to kiss him. He couldn't get enough of kissing this gorgeous man.

This time, Oliver was prepared, and leaned in to kiss him back quickly. However, due to being short on time, he pulled back and smiled sheepishly. Then, he leaned toward the front to put his address in "I'll put in my number when we get there, I guess." He said, typing in the street name.

Looking at the street name, began to follow the route, humming softly. "Well, I hope your parents aren't too mad that it's a little late."

"They won't be." Oliver replied, yawning "As long as we aren't, like, an hour late or anything. They're pretty lenient when it comes to stuff like this."

Status
Not open for further replies.