It Took One Look (Ocean x Tragic Trees)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once he was done marking him, he pulled away. He listened closely, hearing their hearts beating the same pace. Smiling softly,he knew that they were marked. That this was his mate, and only his. Pulling the other in a close embrace, he purred, kissing his forehead.

Oliver let out a small puff of air, and used one free hand to rub his neck a bit, while the other was comfortably slung over Micah's shoulder. He paused a moment, trying to think of something to say, because the silence was nagging him a bit.

"So.....anything else I should know, or are we good now? Because I'm not a huge fan of being surprised with life-changing things." He said, deciding that asking it was the best course of action now. Though, he had to admit, he wasn't against the one on one attention. He could live without the attention of big crowds and lots of people in school, but this was nice.

Stroking his soft cheek, he smiled, shaking his head, before he thought for a moment. "...Well I'm going to be alpha....That's not a surprise right?" Being alpha meany whoever your mate was, would also be alpha. He was going to be in charge of his pack, and that was a huge responsibility.

Oliver shrugged a bit "Not really. Still trying to grasp you're a werewolf, but yea. Got it. Can't really be any more surprised today." he mumbled, before sighing "Mm, I should probably tell you my 'life-changing' surprises then, shouldn't I? Unless you're, like, okay with not knowing and would much rather I shut up."

He honestly wasn't sure how to say 'Hey, yea, I work magic, ain't that cool?', but he was sure it wouldn't go over too horribly. After all, the guy was a werewolf, he doubted he'd be surprised about it.

"We're mates, bound to live together forever. tell me all your secrets, and I'll tell you all of mine." Whispered the man, as he moved to softly place his lips on his nose.

"...How did you know I was a werewolf? And also, what's those notes you have?'

"I'm a being of mass destruction with a penchant for drawing creatures that I find." Oliver replied, yawning "Well, maybe not 'mass destruction', but I bet I could cause SOME mayhem if I tried. I'm kinda a witch. You know. Salem witch trials, pointy hats, flying broomsticks and all that jazz. Which, the last of the two are bullshit, but you get the idea." He shifted a bit, so he was a little more comfortable, before going on "The notes are just notes. You saw the one on the brownies that live in my house. It's good practice for art, and good for if I'm suddenly attacked by something that I actually have information on. The latter probably won't ever happen."

A witch...Not only was his mate a male, but he was also a witch? This was so odd. Very odd. But he wouldn't change I for me world. Mica was in love with this boy. Taking his hands in his own, he rested his forehead on he boy's, leaning in to place a chaste kiss on his lips. "Olly, I'm so happy I've got you..." Whispered the man.

Oliver felt his face heat up a bit as he listened to what Micah was saying, but it also helped him remember that he needed to tell the other something. So, after taking a moment to ensure he wouldn't tumble over his words, he said "We can't make this public in school, by the way. It would draw a lot of attention, plus you'd probably get booted off of the throne you sit on there. Okay?" He chewed at the inside of his cheek, hoping that the werewolf wouldn't take this the wrong way.

And of course he did. To Micah,nothing else mattered. He didn't care if people 'booted him off his throne'. He wanted to show everyone at school the boy was his. But...he couldn't argue with his mate. It was against his DNA. Looking away, he nodded, a grimaced married to his full lips. Slowly letting go of he boy's delicate small hands, hisnown rough hand ran down his face.

"Okay...We can't go public...But I would like to in the future, when your comfortable. You're mine...And everyone needs to know. Especially that friend of yours who has a crush on you. Taylor or Tyler, what ever his name is." Grumbled the huge jock, a growl ripping hrouh his broad body of the thought of the boy.

Looking at his gorgeous mate, he let his hard expression melt into a smile. "Well, I can at least walk you to classes and stuff, right?"

Oliver paused a moment, thinking it over, before sighing "Aw, what the hell, honestly? If you don't care, you know what? Just...go for it, I guess. I mean, I probably won't get comfortable til after the fact, you know?" He said, as it was true. He was likely to just keep pushing back telling people, and Micah seemed unhappy about it. While he wasn't head-over-heels in love with the other boy, he still felt bad about this. If they were going to go public eventually, they might as well do it now to get it over and done with.

"Really?!" Grinned the werewolf, he felt his wolf whimper and whine in happiness. "I'll give you a week before we go public. Let you the your friends and parents you have a boyfriend. I'm sure they would be a bit upset that you didn't tell them first." Answered the werewolf.

Standing up, he looked at the lake, before looking down at the boy. "You hungry?" He asked with a smile. "I should make sure my mate is well fed."

Oliver stood up as well "I guess I'm a bit hungry, yea." He admitted, tucking the note page back into his book carefully and smiling a bit "I could go for some food. But I'll have to get home soon-ish, my parent don't enjoy me being out too late, and I need to help my siblings with their homework and stuff."

"Oh, how soon is soon-ish, in an hour or so?" Asked the werewolf, as he walked over to the boy. He was so perfect in his eyes. He couldn't help but want to kiss him, and kiss him., and kiss him. This boy was...Was his and he would be damned if he was going to give him up.

Just then Micah's phone went off. Fishing for it in his back pocket, he glanced at the text he had. The text read,

'Wya babe? I thought we had sexy planes tonight:candyheart::eggplant::eyebrows:

"Yea. 'Bout an hour and a half." Oliver replied, crossing his arms comfortably. His eyes flickered to the phone "If you need to be somewhere, though, I can go back early or something. I mean, it isn't like staying at home isn't what I usually do." He added after a moment, not knowing what the text was about and figuring it would be good to mention that he was fine with going for the day if need be.

"It's my...Well soon to be ex girlfriend. I should break up with her, I feel terrible...But I found my mate, so I have to." Sighed the man, as he opened his car door for him. "We've been dating for the past three years...Yet that love I felt for her is completely gone. It's weird."

Oliver got in, nodding in thanks before buckling his seat belt. Then, he glanced at Micah once more, pursing his lips "......That sucks for both of you." He said, leaning back "I kind of feel bad, here. I mean, I'll be honest, I never really liked her too much, but.....still."

"You shouldn't feel bad. Me and you are meant to be, so don't feel bad. It was my silly mistake to get into a relationship knowing I would be claiming my mate." He moved to hold his hand, as he started up his car. Squeezing his hand tightly, he leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Don't you worry."

Oliver visibly relaxed a bit, sinking back into his seat "....Alright, alright." He said "But, that's not going to stop me from worrying. I'm going to worry anyway, I hope you know. I worry about literally everything, so it isn't much of a surprise." he thought over it, before groaning "Oh, she's totally gonna blame me for you breaking up with her. Shit."

He could feel his lover's feelings shift to being uneasy. He was worrying over Georgia? Micah silently wondered how he could fix this problem. He didn't want his lover feeling bad at all.

There was a moment of silence, before Oliver decided to change the subject "So, where are we going?" He asked, glancing out the window "Or is that a surprise too? I'll admit, I'm actually fine with surprises, the last one was pretty fantastic."

Status
Not open for further replies.