It Took One Look (Ocean x Tragic Trees)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cackling softly at him, he let his eyes wander to him for only a second before looking st the road in front of him. "Just some fast food place. McDonald's good for you?" Asked the werewolf. "I'm just hungry and looking for a quick meal."

"Yea. I eat practically anything as long as it's edible." Oliver replied with a shrug, looking forwards once more "I eat fast food a lot anyway, so it really isn't different from any other night."

Nodding at this information, he kept it in the back of his head. So his mate ate anything. "...What's your favorite color? "

Oliver, surprisingly in his mind, was stumped. He actually didn't think about that too much. "Uh...." He trailed off, eyebrows furrowing a little as he thought "I don't know, actually. I guess I like pastel colors, but that's all I can really trim it down to at the moment."

"Okay, favorite time of day?" He asked. Micah wanted to know everything there was to know about his lover. And he meant everything.

Oliver raised an eyebrow at him, but went on to answer the question anyway "Well...it depends. Afternoon, if there's a thunderstorm or something. Night time in general, though. It's cooler, in a temperature sense, and it's just.....nice, I guess."

"Night time, or afternoon if its a thunderstorm." Mumbled Micah, making mental notes. "Well, which do you prefer, flowers or food?" He added, glancing at him before looking back at he road.

"...Oddly specific choices." Oliver responded, snorting a bit "Uh, flowers? I like plants a lot more than I like food, so.....there's that. My room's covered in them, and I draw them a lot. Never drawn food before, so I'd have to settle on flowers here."

"Flowers hmm..." Whispered the werewolf to himself. "...Alright, what would you describe as a perfect date?"

"Something quiet I guess? Not with too many people. Or crowds. I hate crowds." Oliver said, grimacing a bit at the last statement, before going on "I dunno, just something calm and all. Maybe a movie at a house or something." His eyes flickered over to Micah "....Seriously, though, what about you, huh? We've been talking about me for the last five minutes.

"Well...Tell me what you think I like. I'll correct you." He said with a playful glint in his eyes. He wanted to know what man the other thought he was.

Oliver was obviously interested in the 'game' that was suggested, and he nodded, smiling a bit "Alright. Lets see.....I'm betting you like the afternoon or something. Favorite color.....green? Favorite sport is probably football." He listed, counting off on his fingers.

"Hmm...You got one of of the three right. Favorite time of day? Morning, favorite color? Blue, and you got the sport thing down. Alright what do you think I think is the perfect date?"

"Having dinner, then sex." Oliver replied rather bluntly, eyeing him "Right or wrong? I'm curious on this one, that I'll admit. I got two wrong, so I'm guessing this one's wrong too."

Laughing at that, he shook his head. "So you think I'm some sex fiend hmm? No, that's not me. My perfect date would actually be going to an amusement park, riding all the ride we could, eating bunch of food then we drive out to some meadow at night, and just...Watch the stars and talk about nothing. And then some hot outside sex." He joked, nudging him. "Kidding, but the rest was true. That would be my perfect date."

"A little milder than I expected." Oliver admitted, shrugging a bit with a small smile "Honestly sounds nice. If I could get over my fear of crowds, I'd probably love amusement parks."

Taking his small, delicate hand, in his own big and rough hand, he ran his thumb over his knuckles smiling softly. "Well, then we could do your perfect date, how about this Saturday? I'll take you out, treat you nicely." He whispered, pulling his hand up to kiss his knuckles.

Who would have thought that the king of jocks of the school was so sweet to the person he loved. Most people would have hough Micah was that douche boyfriend that only used his partner for sex and often argued with them. Yet here he was, showering Oliver with love and affection. He obviously was taken by the boy. The werewolf adored his deep blue orbs. It should be a crime to have such gorgeous blue eyes. He adored how small and delicate his hand was. It was perfect for drawing and such. He loved how he would get that cute scrunch in his nose when something bothered him. Micah loved this boy, and yet there was so much more to learn about him.

Drinking in his delicious scent, they finally arrived to a McDonald's ordering some food. Once hey for their food, Micah parked in the parking lot and ate his food.

Oliver stared down at his meal for a few moments, fiddling with the wrapper, before saying "Yea, I'm free Saturday. We could do your idea, though. You'd just....have to keep track of me and all. Which might be a bit annoying, but otherwise I'd probably freak out or something." He sighed, rubbing his head with one hand "We can consider this a date, so we already did something I like. We should do something you like, okay? Seriously."

Micah was too sweet. That wasn't a bad thing, Oliver was horribly flustered by it and such, but it wasn't bad. He liked the attention from one person, and he liked the affection. He just felt bad that they were doing things that he liked, and that Micah seemed focused on that more than doing what he himself enjoyed.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna do anything your uncomfortable with. And this is hardly a date, this is a cheap date." Cackled the man as he fished down in the paper bag, grabbing his box of large fries. Popping a few into his mouth, getting salt on his full lips, he looked over at him with a smile.

Though just then a buzz went off. This time it wasn't Micah's phone. It was Oliver's. It was from Tay. The text read, 'Wanna come over? I'm dying of boredom:banghead:

While taking out his phone, Oliver flicked Micah with his free hand "Still counts, still counts. You said the word 'date' in it, so it counts. We're doing something you want next time."

He looked at the phone, reading over the message briefly, before quickly typing back 'can't, sorry. I'm on a date. Go me?' after a second or so, he sent another that said 'I'm gonna be home soon tho if u wanna vid chat or something : )'

Afterwards, he placed his phone off to the side so he could easily grab it when Tay replied. He glanced back at Micah "Sorry. Tay texted me, and I didn't want him to think I was ignoring him or anything." He apologized

Status
Not open for further replies.