Isle of Monsters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you wish," Sebastian said, sitting in one of the room's chairs. He didn't have anything else to say, so he just sat in silence for a while, thinking.

Aria sighed worried, she then moved slowly and she began to eat her food, quietly as she was thinking, deep in thought.

Sebastian wondered just what he was going to do next. Helping Aria--or even just letting her protect herself--was deeply dangerous. It went against everything he'd taught himself since he'd become a vampire. Nobody else would help him, so he had to look out for himself. That was how he'd made it to the head of the secret police; he'd become hard.

He glanced at Aria. Although he'd tried to forget, Sebastian could still remember his first few months at the castle. How much he'd wished someone, anyone, would stand up for him and help him. Now he was doing just that for another prisoner. It was dangerous, yes, but it felt somehow satisfying. He just had to keep his head, if he just did that everything would be fine.

Aria bit the inside of her cheek. She wasn't too sure. She bit her lower lip. She sighed softly and kept eating. She was worried about what they might do when they find out that she has all of the powers. She giggled to herself, to cause them anguish it was great.She looked over at him as he looked over at her. She really didn't know what to expect from all of this.

Sebastian broke eye contact quickly. He still felt conflicted about this situation. Any sign of weakness and Elyse would be able to take advantage of him--and by extension, Aria. Then again, she might not expect him to actually care about his charge. She wouldn't, if she was in his position. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all.

"So...your parents weren't on that plane, were they? I mean, the parents who raised you," he asked.

Aria looked over at him when he asked the question. " No. They are always off to work, dealing with work." She moved to continue searching up, not wanting to give a break. " I always had a babysitter with me because they only came home a few days and then left for weeks. They even forgot about my birthday and well... they just prefer to be working than with me." She said honestly. She looked over at him, " Why? It was only just a few people on that airplane. Considering it was staff and it was our private jet."

Sebastian grimaced. "I'm familiar with the feeling, though my human parents could never have afforded a private jet. Perhaps they'll feel differently after having lost you for a while."

Aria sighed, " How are we?" She asked. She raised an eyebrow thinking. " im not going to see them again though"

"We?" Sebastian repeated, confused. Whatever she was thinking, it wasn't clear to him.

Aria was just thinking outloud, " How am i going to see them again? Sorry i was thinking out loud. But i want out of this and i need to see them. " she frowned hiding her face.

"I'm working on it," Sebastian said, hoping that didn't sound as hollow as it was. He didn't know. He wished he did, but right now there was no telling what Charles and Elyse had in mind for Aria. Hopefully just a ransom of some kind.

Aria sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose when he said that. She finally laid on her bed, looking at him. Now she was worrying that she may be stuck here.

"You don't believe me," Sebastian said. "I can't blame you. However a promise is a promise. I will do all I can to ensure you go back to your normal life."

That was when someone knocked on the door. Sebastian started up, hearing an all-too-unwelcome voice.

"Sebastian? I'm here to see the girl's jewelry," Elyse said through the door. "Why is this locked?"

Aria had to act this part. " No you can't have my jewelry! " She said to the door. " You're gonna have to fight me to get them" She glared at the door. She went to scrounge up the jewelry, in a bag to hide. Of course this was all an act because she would be questioned if she willingly gives them up. " You're not going get to them unless you go through me." She hid them in a drawer before she sat back down on her bed. She looked at Sebastian frowning, not wanting to take one of them on her necks off. She was in her human form still.

Sebastian moved to unlock the door, guessing at least part of Aria's plan. Elyse glided inside, and gave Aria a bored look.

"Stop acting childish, I'll get them whether you like it or not."

"If I could--" Sebastian began, but Elyse interrupted.

"This girl has had enough coddling from you, Sebastian. I'll deal with this."

Sebastian moved closer, speaking in a low voice. "I understand, sister. In protecting this girl I am trying to ensure that her family has no grounds for vengeance against us. I think it would be unwise to harm her."

Elyse paused, angled brows furrowing slightly. "Not an irrational point, I must admit."

Aria looked at her as she sat on her bed, of course she wouldn't be able to find them. " Oh you mean you'll find them even though they are hiding?" She sighed softly, her eyes went to the closet then she said, " Like you'd hurt me?" She rolled her eyes. " And childish? They are from my family and that's what I got from them."

"You are right on one point," Elyse said, entering the room. Her silk skirts rustled on the carpet. "Hurting you would be a mistake." She followed Aria's glance, and moved to the closet. "However, I won't have to hurt you in order to find your trinkets."

Elyse opened the door, and began looking through the closet's contents. It was mostly empty.

"Hmm. We may have to provide you with some clothes. You'll be here more than one day, that at least is certain," she commented, going through the drawers.

Aria had no clothes but the clothes on her back. She watched her go through it, which it was very much empty, it just had her purse in there. She then watched her carefully going through drawer to drawer, of course she was wise about which drawer to hide it in. IN the way back of it with it hooking on the back of the drawer so they would have to take the whole drawer out to find it. Aria glanced over just watching her. " and how are you so certain?"

"It's already been seven hours; even if your parents started a rescue attempt as soon as they got the news, it would still take some time for them to arrive," Elyse said. She glanced back at Aria, looking her up and down to get an idea of her size. "Yes, I believe you'd fit some of Luciana's old clothes beautifully."

Something scraped in the final drawer, and Elyse tugged it, trying to see what was inside. She reached in and felt the purse, but it was caught. Irritated, Elyse yanked out the drawer and the purse together, taking the latter.

Aria glared seeing that she was trying to make her angry. She wanted to use her magic right then and there, but now. She closed up her fist. She shook her head not sure what clothes or style that person was. She sighed thinking. She didn't know what to do or say. Seeing how she grabbed the bag that held the jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.