Isle of Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian groaned. "At this point, it's a matter of pride, keeping you prisoner. It won't matter what species you are, my father and Elyse will want to keep you here."

Aria sighed when she heard him. " Oh. " Looking down she had no idea of what was going on. She nodded slowly as she thought. Soon, looked around trying. Looking over at him.

Sebastian rested his head on the bed, breathing deeply. His back still throbbed, and probably would for the rest of the night. His father was very good at inflicting pain.

"You have wings. Have you ever tried to fly?" He asked. Talking about Aria's powers let him focus on something other than the pain.

Aria sat there on her bed, next to him, " No I haven't. I don't even know how to get into my angelic form."

"We should find out. Might be useful if Elyse tries to hurt you again," Sebastian said, and gestured towards his laptop. "I think I have some files on angels, it's listed under 'Species.'"

Aria sighed as she nodded. Looking over to the laptop, she grabbed it and sat next to him, going under the file Species, then finding Angels Listed.

"That has everything we know about angels. Not that much, unfortunately, angels are secretive, but it should help you figure out how to trigger your powers," Sebastian said.

Aria sighed not really too sure what to do. Looking over at him, she went and started to look through what they had. " I don't know..."

Sebastian shifted, wincing a little, and rested his forehead on the pillow. His voice was muffled a little by the mattress when he spoke.

"Hit F and Control, search for 'wings,'" he suggested.

Aria was about to say that there wasn't anything in there but as he moved to tell her what to put. She nodded slowly. She slowly pushed those buttons then typed wings. Slowly she did find what she needed. Reading what it said about the wings and then how thenangels thought of what they were supposed to for when they want to take their form and their wings.

"I'd guess it's related to the will," Sebastian commented, turning his head to look at Aria. "Like your other powers, something you can trigger when you want it, not based on a spell or something like that."

Status
Not open for further replies.