Iskiela: Unity [Signups / OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm torn... so I'll suggest an in between and propose having a set start date. If by that start date a significant amount of characters are missing, we can start a pre-plot thing as you said, or nations can be uh, recast - is that the right term? - or whatever other options are available so we can start the plot with most characters done.

I fear there is a tendency to lose interest in the RP world if things are too slow, but I also like starting with most players on the table.

Well I changed my Jungle Prince into a Jungle Princess since he wasn't coming out the right way, but now she will be up tomorrow... since I have to change things around. And I say what @Mglo do a set day before the pre plot thing and all that.

In the interest of getting things moving, how does everyone feel about a start date of, say, probably this coming Monday, Feb 20?

It would mean that we'd need to have sheets done by end of day Sunday so that we can all start at the same time.

Anyone who hasn't submitted a sheet yet or who is still working on theirs, can you let me know if you think getting done by Sunday night is reasonable?

@Mad King Jai @Shayla @Snowball @Melon @Luster

I'm fine with starting on Monday. That'll give people ample time to finish their sheets up and whatnot. I'd be okay with starting early if we get everyone in before that too, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Let's do this thing.

• Thank You
In the interest of getting things moving, how does everyone feel about a start date of, say, probably this coming Monday, Feb 20?

It would mean that we'd need to have sheets done by end of day Sunday so that we can all start at the same time.

Anyone who hasn't submitted a sheet yet or who is still working on theirs, can you let me know if you think getting done by Sunday night is reasonable?

@Mad King Jai @Shayla @Snowball @Melon @Luster
Yeah that's enough time. I was more focused on school and job hunting today but tomorrow no work so char and nation almost done. Sorry for taking long.

Forgot to tag @Akashi to check and make sure a Monday start is okay!

• Thank You
Reactions: Voices of Nerat
[fieldbox="Nanette Sharr, #1b7043, solid, 5, Tahoma"]
Name: Nanette "Nan" Sharr

Nationality: Amberholm

Formal Titles: Ambermother (informal)

Five Words: Scholarly. Compassionate. Dedicated. Ethical. Anxious.

Notable Skills:

Lore Master - Nan has been serving Amberholm for most of her life - if not as Stewardess, then in other civic duties. She has her fair share of tales and stories, and knows Iskiela's history well.

Whispercatcher - Managing Amberhall's affairs wouldn't mean much if she didn't also know what it was trying to hide. Thanks to her deep network, Nan has a tendency to hear about the nation's best-kept secrets.

Social Chameleon - From the slums to the throne room and everywhere in between, she has developed the ability to adjust her behavior and body language to help fit in with most social situations.

There's a Herb for That - As Stewardess, Nan is also Amberhall's resident medical expert. She has learned many remedies for most ailments, and can even assist with more serious medical emergencies when necessary.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
This is totally unrelated but because we say "herb" differently here to you guys over in the US my brain is hardcore just like HOW DO WORDS whenever I look at the Stewardess. Gonna bode well if there's ever any reason whatsoever for Maria to go near her.

Also unrelated, if anyone wants to cause shenanigans, prod me. I'm always a fan of shenanigans. As long as they're not, you know, too intensely time-consuming cos I don't need booted for lingering on them forever.

CS will be up Monday afternoon!

• Thank You
This is totally unrelated but because we say "herb" differently here to you guys over in the US my brain is hardcore just like HOW DO WORDS whenever I look at the Stewardess. Gonna bode well if there's ever any reason whatsoever for Maria to go near her.

Also unrelated, if anyone wants to cause shenanigans, prod me. I'm always a fan of shenanigans. As long as they're not, you know, too intensely time-consuming cos I don't need booted for lingering on them forever.
This is actually a good note. I intended for Nan to be sort of British-sounding in my head, so I'll correct that to "a" instead of "an."

I may miss things like this even though I know about them. >__>

ALSO.

Because of the long forum maintenance, I've extended the deadline to Monday night (Pacific time).

I'd like to make the first post and open the IC sometime on Tuesday.

• Thank You
Reactions: Voices of Nerat
... I have put much thought into it... and been turning it back and forth over and over. and as much as I like the RP idea and would like to participate in this. Fatal, I am sorry to say I will have to drop. : < Just, I don't think I could commit to this RP like its going to need, and I think there will be players who are much more able and ready than I am. I wish you all the best of luck and much fun.

• Thank You
No worries, @Snowball! Thank you for letting me know.

No hard feelings. ^^ Feel free to submit a non-Heir character if you still wanna be involved in the RP in a less demanding way.

I know someone who asked to be notified when a nation opened up, so I'm going to check with him first before releasing Nation 4 back to the public.

I will have my CS up once I'm off work today!

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!
newchallenger.png

@unanun, a friend of mine and co-GM of Iwaku Mass RP Ilium, let me know he was interested in Iskiela if a spot opened up.

unanun, I've got you filled in for Nation 4. Disregard the other info in this thread about there being a deadline tonight - I know you just joined, so take your time.

Everyone else! @Mad King Jai @Shayla @Akashi please get those sheets in! Shayla I know you already checked in, but I still haven't heard from either Jai or Akashi!

I will try to get one up asap! Sorry for the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.