Infinityverse: The Age of Heroes (Mass-Universe Superhero Crossover RP, See Inside for Details)

well.. i wanted to make them an independent group that has a tendency of getting on EVERYONE'S bad side seeing as they just do whatever they want rather than either stick to helping or hindering anyone around them.

Punisher, The Purple Man, Ghost Rider, Doomsday, Joker(if you're ok with me getting dark) all of the imperfects in the old 2005 game Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects(except Niles Van Roekel and Paragn) and anyone else you think I might be suited for and if possible Alex J. Mercer.

Sorry, I am actually good and playing multiple characters, especially since I'm bored out of my mine, my current rp is at a stand still and another i posted on the interest check has no replies yet.

Last edited:
If you get enough, I might could be convinced to play the Batman. :D

yo pibbs

I'd call Captain America or Batman, though DarinValore seems to want the latter

if you need a villain, I'm calling Magneto

@Razilin @DarinValore

Hey Raz, long time no see!

And yeah you can definitely take up Cap if you want ^^

Not sure how the villain aspect will play out, but I'll gladly hold off any plans for Magneto until I've got that decided.

Also, as a comment for both of you, you're referring to the Bruce Wayne Batman, correct? Because we have an application for Batman Beyond already (but since they have noticeable differences in both personality and powers/abilities I'm allowing them to coexist) so I just want to make sure I'm not stepping over anyone.

Also, as an update for everyone in this RP;

@Outlaw-SSS, @Razilin, @DarinValore, @Enigma, @Ryan, @Joan

There's a possibility that this RP might be merging with another large-scale superhero RP, but nothing's officially confirmed as of yet.

Also, can everyone post their claimed characters again for my sake so I know exactly who's who while I compile a list of characters?

Reactions: Joan
All right, so. I think I want to play Joan again as a X-Man, a trickster-style character called Flynn as an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., and an as-yet unnamed character with plant-manipulation powers as an Inhuman. Does all that sound cool?

Which RP might it be merging with, out of curiosity?

@Joan

Oh yeah I forgot to say your character's sound perfectly fine to me thus far

Reactions: Joan
Which RP might it be merging with, out of curiosity?

I don't really want to say just yet since it's still unconfirmed, but it's a similar idea to what we're doing/what inspired this RP.

I'm sorry, but after some thought, I'm going to have to bow out of this one even though I am allowed to play originals ^^' I'm just not very comfortable roleplaying with canons in general, even if I'm not the one playing them. I wish you the best of luck with this!

Terry McGinnis [Batman Beyond] Penance and Nightcrawler. @mr_pibbs

Alex J. Mercer, Hazmat, the Joker, Bane, The Purple Man, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Fault Zone, Solara, Johnny Ohm, Brigade, The Wink, Venom, Wolverine, X-23 and Daredevil.

Alex J. Mercer, Hazmat, the Joker, Bane, The Purple Man, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Fault Zone, Solara, Johnny Ohm, Brigade, The Wink, Venom, Wolverine, X-23 and Daredevil.

I'm gonna need you to pick 2-3 of those characters, max. Sorry, but it's the limit for now unless I can be persuaded otherwise.

Bane, Castle and Mercer.

Gotcha!

Also; the merger is now official, I'll be posting details about it as they come through!

Nice, so I'm in?

Nice, so I'm in?

How were you planning on playing Bane, for curitiosity's sake? Because we're not really accepting villains at this time (but the other two seem fine thus far)