Infinityverse: The Age of Heroes (Mass-Universe Superhero Crossover RP, See Inside for Details)

Hmmmmmmm :/ idk can i switch him for an oc that finds and uses the mask from splatterhouse? Or the mask from the mask? (Yes the old Jim Carrey movie and that crappy sequel with that asshat from malibu's most wanted its based on a comic book series)

The Mask - Wikipedia

Splatterhouse - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I'm cool with you playing the Mask so long as he isn't too overpowered ^^

I'm just gonna have him use dank memes, he can get weapons out of nowhere like deadpool but he can't replicate energy or manipulate reality to an unreal extent, his own reality however..... pretty much cartoon physics

I'm just gonna have him use dank memes, he can get weapons out of nowhere like deadpool but he can't replicate energy or manipulate reality to an unreal extent, his own reality however..... pretty much cartoon physics

Alright sounds good!

Awesome :) now here's a joke.

Q: What are a woman's four favorite animals?

A: A mink in the closet, a Jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bedroom and an ass to pay for it all.

Alright everyone, so to answer a few questions surrounding the Merger;

InfinityVerse and @Gands' Epic Mashup RP are now part of the same RP since the ideas are very similar.

Here's a link to the group/clan, please submit a request and be sure to read the rules so you know what's up.

Don't post your characters yet, I'm still gathering information as we (Gands and myself) figure out all the technical details of who's who and what's what.

Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

so, when can we post our characters? just wondering

If you've already completed the sheet in the Group then go ahead and post them in the 'New Characters' discussion.

ah, ok...... how do i complete the sheet? and what sheet? sorry if i'm coming off as a newbie

the powergrid has me a bit confused, do I need one? and if so how do I make one?

can I snatch up Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier or is he taken?

can I snatch up Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier or is he taken?

I think he's free, but you'll have to check the group to see if he's available.

the powergrid has me a bit confused, do I need one? and if so how do I make one?

You don't need a power grid, but so long as you give the numbers for your character then it'll work out fine.

If you need more help with it I'd say feel free to ask @Gands about the sheet since he made the current version of it.

Ah ok thanks

Winter soldier has not been taken to date.

I'd be happy to help with any grid or cs questions

@Gands well one of my characters will be an OC who finds the mask from The Mask - Wikipedia so I was wondering do I need to make that character two power grids? one for when he's not wearing the mask and one for when he is? and also how do I make a powergrid?

With OC's it is just a little more work. Easiest way is to into the clan discussions and find the character sheet sample/instructions. A quick note though, you don't need the grid itself, but the numbers represented.

I don't mind.
Ah ok then, thanks.