• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Roster updated and all characters made so far are accepted.

We're still after a helmsman, but if we don't get one when we start this I can make Saethos do it, he knows how.

I'm wondering, we should have a "how many years the character have been with the crew" setting so it'll be easier to sort out pre-IC relationships...since this isn't one of those RPs where none of the characters know each other when it starts off.

Ok 3 things to say here...

So I got in touch with my family today. The idea was I'd go down to see her (she lives halfway across the country) for her birthday, but it seems that's not happening because my step-dad has special plans for her. That means we can start this roleplay probably the 3rd-7th.

Second, I might be making a helmsmen myself. We are missing a Dragoon in our crew so if someone doesn't step up to the plate I will make a Dragoon Helmsman.

Thirdly...
I'm wondering, we should have a "how many years the character have been with the crew" setting so it'll be easier to sort out pre-IC relationships...since this isn't one of those RPs where none of the characters know each other when it starts off.
The first section of this story will take place as an introductory to these things, it will take place at port where characters can chat things out. But, do plan a duration with the crew so it all comes together a bit more fluidly. Saethos has been in the crew for 25 years, probably the longest anyone has been, so you all will know him quite well. Just remember how merry and kind he is!

I think I mentioned in my Char's bio that she's been with the crew for about six years. I'll have to check the other profiles :D

Reactions: PoetLore
Urk. Still trying to figure out what abilities I want Jasper to have with the sword.

I think agility would be good because I want her to be more useful in fights. XD

Also, I didn't mention how long she has been part of the crew. I am thinking she has been for a shorter time, 3 or 4 years. But let me go do some math because now I am like "I should figure that out!". Haha

I might make Valor been in the crew for 10+ years, or maybe just on a mission to hunt down the crew for awhile then joining. Probably the second longest? Either way, super esper long lifespan privileges will be abused.

I think agility would be good because I want her to be more useful in fights. XD
I feel Rin will be the kinda girl who will bonk someone over the head with a pan heehee. And be pretty damn happy about it too. Multi purpose tool.

Teehee @Squee , you played Fable, right? You ever get that augmented frying pan? X'D so tempted to have Rin carry that around. I won't, lol, but sooo tempted.

I feel Rin will be the kinda girl who will bonk someone over the head with a pan heehee. And be pretty damn happy about it too. Multi purpose tool.
Haha!! That would be super funny. I approve of this! I was trying to imagine Jasper doing that but Jasper is too hella short. She can't reach anybody's heads. XD

Reactions: Greenie
Haha!! That would be super funny. I approve of this! I was trying to imagine Jasper doing that but Jasper is too hella short. She can't reach anybody's heads. XD
Well, Valor's 4'7" :P Tiny suit of armor is tiny. They're probably gonna designate Jasper as the person who'll keep their armor when they die since only she can fit. Perhaps the beginning of a small statured friendship.

My image broke, oh well. This just reminds me of the drying pan joke from this episode of Pokemon.
Brock's Best Line Ever, it's a meme now. Multipurpose indeed, much more useful than common weapons.

Last edited:
Here's the one I was thinking of :D

latest

I'll probably have Keryth be with the crew for like 12 years or so. Itd be a bit odd if she was the Boatswain and was one of the newer crewmembers. At least in my opinion.

Here's the one I was thinking of :D

latest
Is it just me or does the pattern thing in the pan looks kinda like a face...probably just me lol.

• Love
@Cresion Breezes

With ya there, does look like a face.

On a second note, just wanted to say I am very pleased with how this rp is looking thus far. @Squee You've done an amazing job with the lore and research, Love it when a story writer does their research and puts in effort.

Everyone's profiles look great, I love the characters so far. Each one is different and unique, can't wait to see how they will all interact.

Gotta say, it will be a pleasure venturing the open seas with you all. Also hope you all have a great new year, better and more prosperous then the last.

Who's down for making that frying pan with a face a character of its own?
Pan shaped esper :P.

• Nice Execution!
Who's down for making that frying pan with a face a character of its own?
Pan shaped esper :P.
That would be so awesome XD I could imagine that on a pirate ship!

Speaking of Pirates :P This RP inspired me to get Assassin's Creed- Black Flags ^^

Reactions: PoetLore
That would be so awesome XD I could imagine that on a pirate ship!

Speaking of Pirates :P This RP inspired me to get Assassin's Creed- Black Flags ^^
The ship's pirate flag won't be a skull with two crossed bones, but a pancake with two crossed frying pans.
Truly the most frightening pirates on the high seas.

The ship's pirate flag won't be a skull with two crossed bones, but a pancake with two crossed frying pans.
Truly the most frightening pirates on the high seas.
Teehee. I can see it, I truly can.

Hah, I guess I've been searching a whole lot of piratey things in the last couple of days because this was in my youtube recommended yesterday, which I watched, of course!

And this was the flag, a pig snout and two bones.

pirate flag!.JPG