• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Music to mah ears.

I dun like sciencey stuff much either ;D heehee
I use to LOVE math...not so much anymore now I am Science and English...weird...

OH OH Can anyone explain the fighting part in the RP with Klien, Alerios. (sorry if I SPELLED these wrong)

I have read it a few times and think I got it but still a little confused... T.T

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
So umm, I gave up on anymore math, so...potential post might be coming?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
So umm, I gave up on anymore math, so...potential post might be coming?

I posted mine already....is there a posting order?

I am SO glad to be done with math...and every other subject for that matter.

I'm naturally good at math anyways, straight 98 from elementary to AP high school *enter smug face*
That attitude will screw me over in the future

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
I'm naturally good at math anyways, straight 98 from elementary to AP high school *enter smug face*
We need people who are good at maths to make up for the ones who aren't, like moi :'D

So was I, I was skipped two grades in middle school....still started hating it by 10th grade. Didn't help my 9th grade flunked my on purpose and had to repeat Algebra 2 in 10th which I literally just did nothing but read my book and passed with an A. My 9th grade teacher ruined math for me.....though 7th and 8th grade teacher didn't help....evil....evil woman..... *shudders*

Anyone can tell me more about the fight with Alerio and Klein?? I read it a few times and am still a lil confused.

So was I, I was skipped two grades in middle school....still started hating it by 10th grade. Didn't help my 9th grade flunked my on purpose and had to repeat Algebra 2 in 10th which I literally just did nothing but read my book and passed with an A. My 9th grade teacher ruined math for me.....though 7th and 8th grade teacher didn't help....evil....evil woman..... *shudders*

Anyone can tell me more about the fight with Alerio and Klein?? I read it a few times and am still a lil confused.
I dunno, I'm taking gr 11 math in 10th grade and I'm doing fine...now I'm concerned.
I probably could've skipped grades in middle school if I didn't constantly fail English over and over again. Fun fact my lack of ability to pass English in school is the reason why I started RPing.

• Love
I dunno, I'm taking gr 11 math in 10th grade and I'm doing fine...now I'm concerned.
I probably could've skipped grades in middle school if I didn't constantly fail English over and over again. Fun fact my lack of ability to pass English in school is the reason why I started RPing.
You should be ok. I had a racist teacher who apparently flunks several students every year. I was one of the unlucky ones.
That is actually pretty awesome. I use to hate English and reading, shockingly it was Harry Potter that started my love for books when I was 9 years old. English became more enjoyable for me in High School but I had an awesome teacher.

That is pretty awesome. It is a great way to practice English and fun too. I actually just returned from S. Korea where I was an English teacher lol.

They aren't actually fighting. The man came in to hire Klein to kill his wife. But Klein said he can't take a job unless the captain approves, so the captain kind of took over and is now threatening the man who came in to hire Klein, though I can't tell if he's going to take the money and kill the husband, or kill the wife...I'm still waiting to see what happens.

• Useful
You should be ok. I had a racist teacher who apparently flunks several students every year. I was one of the unlucky ones.
That is actually pretty awesome. I use to hate English and reading, shockingly it was Harry Potter that started my love for books when I was 9 years old. English became more enjoyable for me in High School but I had an awesome teacher.

That is pretty awesome. It is a great way to practice English and fun too. I actually just returned from S. Korea where I was an English teacher lol.
The reason why I constantly fail English is I never learned it until 4th grade...I knew no English until then.
I have an English teacher who fails students too, but fails everyone, we all fail together so no one really cares anymore. No one in our class got higher than a 55 percent on last years exams so...we all passed anyways.
They aren't actually fighting. The man came in to hire Klein to kill his wife. But Klein said he can't take a job unless the captain approves, so the captain kind of took over and is now threatening the man who came in to hire Klein, though I can't tell if he's going to take the money and kill the husband, or kill the wife...I'm still waiting to see what happens.
Murder! Murder! Murder!
*slowly backs off after shouting*

oooooh....wait I though Squee was the captain.... @.@

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Squee in general has a nice sound to it. Like a cross between a squeal and a squeeze...how can you go wrong with a squealing squeeze? I mean really?

• Love
oooooh....wait I though Squee was the captain.... @.@
From the view of running a roleplay, captain is a terrible idea. If the quartermaster and boatswain disagree it's mutiny and death, meaning my players could just take over and do whatever. I have plans I worked hard on, damnit! I even have an unofficial bestiary! Days, nay weeks, nay months of thought put into this!
Squee in general has a nice sound to it. Like a cross between a squeal and a squeeze...how can you go wrong with a squealing squeeze? I mean really?
Let me introduce you to the original Squee.

It may look cute, but it's actually quite dark most of the time.

• Nice Execution!
Waaaaaah the first one was so sad. TwT

*Heads out for ice cream to soothe self*

Waaaaaah the first one was so sad. TwT

*Heads out for ice cream to soothe self*
It's from the graphic novel Johnny the homicidal maniac written by the same guy that did Invader Zim.

It's from the graphic novel Johnny the homicidal maniac written by the same guy that did Invader Zim.
Y'know I've heard a lot about this invader Zim but I've never actually figured out what it is :O