• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hello!!!! Having a good night?

(still learning the format here, been a while lol)
Hmm It's alright, thanks ^^

If you need any help... *points to banners under my name* I'm here to help ;D

Hmm It's alright, thanks ^^

If you need any help... *points to banners under my name* I'm here to help ;D
Thanks! I appreciate at getting back on the wagon so to speak. :p

Thanks! I appreciate at getting back on the wagon so to speak. :p
Tsk tsk, you mean the ship ;D

latest

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Applo and PoetLore
  • Love
Reactions: Greenie
Ahoy hoy landlubber

And this is why we have saethos and his band of heart breakers (literally) (ft the amazing flying esper) to deal with the ruffians, scallywags and ne'er-do-wells while us weaklings less well versed in the ways of not getting our asses handed to us of combat retire to a safe distance to bitch about the mess the fight will cause and drink cocktails :p

Also @Greenie does Rin's family hail from rothendust from way back when?
Saethos doesn't do much killing. Think of him as a protector, really. His skill set is almost purely defensive, especially his kingslayer stance. He's the immovable object people need to get through to get to everyone.
Awww yiss. I saw the name when I was stalking through all the relevant reading on squees profile and got to wandering
Wha...what did you read? (hides a couple blog posts and roleplay posts)
Haha Nice going :'D

Honestly at first I was super tempted to bring my original chars but OBVIOUSLY that wouldn't work ;w; So yeaah. Kela, Ashfa and Meg are of them past *closes door*
I would have allowed it since this story is technically non-cannon. In the cannon story Saethos is the only survivor, but I'm not going to let that be a thing here. That being said, it is kind of a nice touch. And hey, we're in Rothendust now and there are statues of all our characters erected in what was the center of the city, along with Var's soul still very much alive and intact. You cooouuuld grab Leif and take a look. Leif grew up in Rothendust.
Squee and I are still hammering out some details on my profile. :p ^_^
This :P I enjoy people creating things in my world so I equally enjoy making their visions fit! You can actually do a surprising amount with what I have in this world. You can make an iron man suit. Legit. I have an Esper that was best friends with a powerful kindred wizard who, when passed, the Esper then kept the body and wears his skeleton on the inside because this Esper is completely insane...they ended up attacking Valhalla. Didn't go well what with Valhalla being the most powerful world military throughout almost all of its history.

It's worth noting it is wonderful seeing all of you not only be ok with someone joining now but giving welcomes.

I would have allowed it since this story is technically non-cannon. In the cannon story Saethos is the only survivor, but I'm not going to let that be a thing here. That being said, it is kind of a nice touch. And hey, we're in Rothendust now and there are statues of all our characters erected in what was the center of the city, along with Var's soul still very much alive and intact. You cooouuuld grab Leif and take a look. Leif grew up in Rothendust.
Yeah lol as much as I love my three girls, I'm fine with them being part of a great history instead :'D

Besides that, I'd rather make a male char to be honest since we've got so many girlies lol.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I will get a post up today, but @Sanctus do you want to write it with me?

Reactions: Applo
Wha...what did you read? (hides a couple blog posts and roleplay posts)
Just the extended lore on your blog and then I saw the history of Rothendust, so I searched Rothendust (in iwaku's search) and scrolled past all our stuff and found the old OoC. any secrets that you may wish to keep secret can be protected for a price of 10 billion depositsed into my swiss bank account ;p

• Bucket of Rainbows
I think there are no secrets XD Well for me. Everyone here knows I talk too much and use too many emojis :'D that's the worst there is, I believe!

• Love
Just the extended lore on your blog and then I saw the history of Rothendust, so I searched Rothendust (in iwaku's search) and scrolled past all our stuff and found the old OoC. any secrets that you may wish to keep secret can be protected for a price of 10 billion depositsed into my swiss bank account ;p
No secrets, there is still one of the rebels left. Yeah he's ancient and very hard to talk to what with the lack of a voice and body anymore, but Var is still around.

Sin Cos Tan and prove by reciprocal...
Um...I think math is effecting my my mental state...
Oh god the posts that 14 year old me made could've potentially been read by someone.
At least it's not my first RP's posts.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
Last edited:
@Applo

You have been nicely executed
axeman.gif

This :P I enjoy people creating things in my world so I equally enjoy making their visions fit! You can actually do a surprising amount with what I have in this world. You can make an iron man suit. Legit. I have an Esper that was best friends with a powerful kindred wizard who, when passed, the Esper then kept the body and wears his skeleton on the inside because this Esper is completely insane...they ended up attacking Valhalla. Didn't go well what with Valhalla being the most powerful world military throughout almost all of its history.

It's worth noting it is wonderful seeing all of you not only be ok with someone joining now but giving welcomes.
*Stares at Squee* you can do what in this world?!!?!!? That is absolutely insane lol.

Ya!! Everyone has been SUPER nice! Which I miss about this place. Other places are mean! It is nice to be back here.

I made my first post by the way ^_^

OH poor thing Trig is the WORST! Hated it. LOVED Geometry though.
EW, geometry...nope nope Trig and Calculus for sure or no math at all. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! Sorry...but I have totally been in that boat before...I look back at my old stuff and I am like...NOOOOOOOO!!!

• Love