I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl!?! (OOC 3 Boy, 1 Girls needed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested~
Is it alright if I reserve a
magical girl character?

At this point it doesn't really matter to me which source of power I get.
I'll decide later on but right now I'm just tired and want to get my two-cents in.

That might have been wrong but... Sorry.

Interested~
Is it alright if I reserve a
magical girl character?

At this point it doesn't really matter to me which source of power I get.
I'll decide later on but right now I'm just tired and want to get my two-cents in.

That might have been wrong but... Sorry.
Yes currently Empathy, and Stability are open

Oh I'm orry I may have forgottoen that XD Let me look into this sorry. It's really early right now

Hey, something's come up and I gotta take my character out of the role play.

Sorry about that! Enjoy your rp!

Now that I've finally gotten my mind out of it's "I'm not a morning person"
state of mind,
I'll take any role. Partners or Magical Girl.
Whichever is left over. This roleplay seems extremely intriguing
so I don't mind either way. Especially since I don't really have
a set image for my character.

Well you have a choice. Either Magical Girl of the Aspect of Empathy, or a boy of either Stability, Joy, or Empathy

I think I scored an F on Marty's background. Turns out, I'm not all that great at backstories unless the backstory is the current story.

I won't be able to commit to this like I thought, so I'm gonna pull my character.

I'd like to apologize for the lack of activity. It seems my Co-GM's are a little busy at the moment, so everyone wish them best wishes.

College has been very exhausting for me and I've been having problems with my internet, but I also thought we were waiting for others to make their cs and fill up all the roles.

Well that too. But I'm kinda waiting on Kitsune XD

I know she's really busy with school.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to back out too, good luck getting this going though.

We could try advertising.

@Kasume Uchiha, I'm glad to see your interest by making a character. However, the passion aspect and source is taken already. You are still free to join, but you would have to switch your aspect to something else that is still available.

@Kasume Uchiha, I'm glad to see your interest by making a character. However, the passion aspect and source are both taken already. You are still free to join, but you would have to switch your aspect to something else that is still available.

Fixed~. I'm the Passion Source player.

Fixed~. I'm the Passion Source player.
Yes. I meant to say both, just way too out of it to noticed what I wrote. I have a headache and just finished doing a lot of homework.

@Kasume Uchiha, I'm glad to see your interest by making a character. However, the passion aspect and source is taken already. You are still free to join, but you would have to switch your aspect to something else that is still available.
Alright, my apologize. Which one's are free?

Status
Not open for further replies.