I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl!?! (OOC 3 Boy, 1 Girls needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent it to you

I believe Homura is done now. Sometimes I like to add a bit more to a CS before rps get started, but she's done anyway.

Alright, my profile is up. Just need to add some details to the appearance and add the history.

Yes! I'm done with Aaron's CS! :confetti:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Then again I'm not contributing to OOC much, so I can't complain. >_>

Then again I'm not contributing to OOC much, so I can't complain. >_>
It's kind of a circular problem. There's nobody posting, so you don't feel the need to reply. For the same reason, you don't feel the urge to post something because you get the feeling nobody's gonna reply anyway. Make sense?

I'm sure the role play will start as soon as we have all the players and character sheets. ^u^ I hope Aaron makes friends with everyone >w<

Yes. We need all the characters first before we start.

Also, Announcement,

Please fill out theme song and voice, even if you hate to or it is very hard. It's only fair to have everyone do them.

-Thank you,
From your loving GMs.

^

Anyway, I am sorry for my absence. College and all. But, I met my work quota for the day and will now begin updating things as needed.

Will a brief background do for the history or do we need their entire life story?

Give a general History. A moderately sized paragraph should be fine. I will say Sonia's will be long, and somewhat important for history on the whole deal so when it's finished I'll ask you all to read it. and her partners.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I should have asked this before I finished my CS, but are the girls from earth or that magical world?

All Characters (Save Sonia and her partner Lance) are from Earth. Sonia and Lance are from their homeworld in the Kingdom of Tara Amor. That said, they have done very little training, so Sonia's basically on the same level as all the other girls

All Characters (Save Sonia and her partner Lance) are from Earth. Sonia and Lance are from their homeworld in the Kingdom of Tara Amor. That said, they have done very little training, so Sonia's basically on the same level as all the other girls
Okie doke, thanks ^u^ Just thought I'd check lol

Status
Not open for further replies.