I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl!?! (OOC 3 Boy, 1 Girls needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright cool, I'll let you guys know whatever you want ^^

A question to everyone, is my background on my CS really annoying on the eyes or can you see everything okay. I haven't been able to decide on a picture but I'm tired of looking for one and changing it so I might just use the one I have if everyone can read things okay.

A question to everyone, is my background on my CS really annoying on the eyes or can you see everything okay. I haven't been able to decide on a picture but I'm tired of looking for one and changing it so I might just use the one I have if everyone can read things okay.
It's a little hard to see with the black text in certain spots.

I was worried about that. Honestly, I can't really find a perfect picture for it.

I was worried about that. Honestly, I can't really find a perfect picture for it.
Looking at it, all of it sort of melts together. But I mean, you could just get rid of the background if you're worried about it? Do you mean a Character picture or a background one?

Looking at it, all of it sort of melts together. But I mean, you could just get rid of the background if you're worried about it? Do you mean a Character picture or a background one?
The background one. I wanted to make it fancy, but I might end up getting rid of it if it's too much.

I changed it. So, it's technically a white background for me since I have the regular black Iwaku background. Is it easier to see now?

I changed it. So, it's technically a white background for me since I have the regular black Iwaku background. Is it easier to see now?
It's a lot easier to read now. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
My character sheet is complete. :) Lemme know if anything needs changing or whatever!

A question I have is about abilities? Will we be making up our powers and attacks on the spot since there is no section for it on the CS. I'm wondering how battles will work since I could see anyone casting an attack made up on the spot, or is there a guideline of some sort?

A question I have is about abilities? Will we be making up our powers and attacks on the spot since there is no section for it on the CS. I'm wondering how battles will work since I could see anyone casting an attack made up on the spot, or is there a guideline of some sort?
Yeah, you're just kinda doing as you will with your powers. Within reason of course. No conjuring up a hurricane unless it makes sense given the character's skill and how much energy they use.

Yeah, you're just kinda doing as you will with your powers. Within reason of course. No conjuring up a hurricane unless it makes sense given the character's skill and how much energy they use.
How will you determine if an attack has landed or not? Damage done etc

This is not focusing on the action. We're just gonna do it with reason. No dice rolls or anything. This isn't a D&D campaign, more of a story being told by twelve people

This is not focusing on the action. We're just gonna do it with reason. No dice rolls or anything. This isn't a D&D campaign, more of a story being told by twelve people
I understand. I was just curious about the battling aspect if/when it happens.

I was informed of that earlier, gonna change as part of my sheet's final update

Okay just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Finished my sheet, Matsuko's weaknesses/strengths have been added, as well as a brief blurb about his history, his theme song, and a quote about his family.

@Reanimator Bob, did you want me to privately tell you what I planned for him having such a secretive background now, or are you cool with learning as the plot goes on?

No please tell me now. If you want to reveal something, it needs to be okayed by the GM

Status
Not open for further replies.