Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
Premise said:
Idols had taken the world by storm. Beautiful voices, beautiful outfits, cute girls, it was the perfect storm of attributes. But the craze didn't last very long, unsurprisingly. It only took about ten years for the idol craze to die out and idol audiences to thin out. So, producers started to try gimmicks. From concerts on water to microphones built with candles, some ideas worked better than others. And now, even smaller groups are trying to get in on the craze, albeit a little late. An ice rink housed in a small town in Colorado has set up a recruitment drive for their own idol group, named the "Frost Sirens". Unfortunately, it's not been as successful as they'd hoped . . . .

Please fill out the application as though an interview were being conducted.

Name:
(Younger than 12 is too young, older than 17 is too old!)
Height and Weight: (These are required for dress-fitting purposes.)
Measurements: (Required for dress-fitting purposes.)
How do you feel about being in a group?:
Cold Tolerance:
(Yes, this is a thing! You're gonna be in relatively revealing dresses in sub-freezing temperatures. Of course it would be.)
Skating Ability: (Please be specific so we know whether or not you'll need lessons)
Singing Ability: (Same as above.)
Artistic Background: (Do you have any experience in any activities related to being an idol? Ballet, figure skating, choir, anything like that counts.)
Personal Background: (Tell me about yourself. Yes, this includes your personality.)
Other: (Anything you think I need to know, relevant or not.)
Theme Song: (Please bring a recording of a song you think fits you best. They made me put this on here.)

NOTE: For diversity, I'd like at least one ability rating listed as "poor" on a character. Preferably, the three different ratings will be listed as "poor' on three different characters, but I'll not force the issue.

Anything related to the RP goes here. Minimum posting frequency is once a week, but I'll make an exception for exceptionally busy players. I'll be playing the group's manager and will have a separate skeleton set up for that purpose. So, with that in mind, let's get going!

I forgot to mention: There's gonna be two groups, although they'll study together. Group 1 is the main group. The ones who do the best on the ice. Group 2 is the understudies. They step in if someone from group 1 can't perform.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Does it have to be a female xD

20170622_143234.png
Name:

"The name is Cornelia Roswell but everyone just calls me Cory."

"I am seventeen years old."

Height and Weight:

"I am five foot seven inches tall."

Measurements:

"36-25-37. In other words I am a 34C bra with 25 inch waist and 37 hips. An hour glass figure honey."

"I don't mind working with group. I prefer to work alone but if find people who can keep up with me then a group is fine by me. It's hard to find people who can almost match my level. I don't expect anyone to but if your to far below me you drag me down. At least if you slightly below me I can accommodate."

Cold Tolerance:

"I was born and raised in Chicago. The cold doesn't bother me especially since I've been figure skating since I was little."

Skating Ability:
"I am a champion. I have taken home many gold and silver metals. I have taken first place in state compation and have gone to nationals. Though it seems I never win first place on the national level. One day I will but maybe when I'm a young adult in my 20s."

Singing Ability:
"I am okay at singing, I have the natural talent but I wouldn't say is be good enough for a solo act let alone a professional one anytime soon. I have never had actual training in singing so that probably one reason."

Artistic Background:
"I have been figure skating and doing acrobatics since I was two. Back then I was so fascinated by my mom doing tricks on a tight rope or trapeze. My father thought ice skating so he wasn't about to let me not learn how to. He was funny in that sort of way. I started to take ballet when i was five, mom and dad both thought it would be good for both on the ice and off. I like adding my acrobatics to my skating it makes things more intresting."

Personal Background:

"A personal background. Hmm let's see. I am the oldest of 3. I have two twin sisters Ally and Alana they are in middle school. I am an out going and stubborn like my mother, the two of us will stop at nothing until we achieve what ever it is we are going for. Dad says I'm a bit of a loner not talking unless spoken to. He will also say I'm the biggest show off he's ever meet. What can I say I get that from both of them. Ha ha. I'm sarcastic, and open minded. I come across cold until you get to know me but that's my image the cold and cool bad boy type. I'm actually pretty laid back for the most part and tend to be a neutral person."

Other:

"Unlike figure skating I have won national level on my acrobatics many times. I can also play the violin and piano. I actually like writing music but again I'm not the greatest singer. One thing is fore sure, in my spare time I'll be working on my acrobatics."

Theme Song:

Last edited:
View attachment 139961
Name:

"The name is Cornelia Roswell but everyone just calls me Cory."

"I am seventeen years old."

Height and Weight:

"I am five foot seven inches tall."

Measurements:

"36-25-37. In other words I am a 34C bra with 25 inch waist and 37 hips. An hour glass figure honey."

"I don't mind working with group. I prefer to work alone but if find people who can keep up with me then a group is fine by me. It's hard to find people who can almost match my level. I don't expect anyone to but if your to far below me you drag me down. At least if you slightly below me I can accommodate."

Cold Tolerance:

"I was born and raised in Chicago. The cold doesn't bother me especially since I've been figure skating since I was little."

Skating Ability:
"I am a champion. I have taken home many gold and silver metals. I have taken first place in state compation and have gone to nationals. Though it seems I never win first place on the national level. One day I will but maybe when I'm a young adult in my 20s."

Singing Ability:
"I am okay at singing, I have the natural talent but I wouldn't say is be good enough for a solo act let alone a professional one anytime soon. I have never had actual training in singing so that probably one reason."

Artistic Background:
"I have been figure skating and doing acrobatics since I was two. Back then I was so fascinated by my mom doing tricks on a tight rope or trapeze. My father thought ice skating so he wasn't about to let me not learn how to. He was funny in that sort of way. I started to take ballet when i was five, mom and dad both thought it would be good for both on the ice and off. I like adding my acrobatics to my skating it makes things more intresting."

Personal Background:

"A personal background. Hmm let's see. I am the oldest of 3. I have two twin sisters Ally and Alana they are in middle school. I am an out going and stubborn like my mother, the two of us will stop at nothing until we achieve what ever it is we are going for. Dad says I'm a bit of a loner not talking unless spoken to. He will also say I'm the biggest show off he's ever meet. What can I say I get that from both of them. Ha ha. I'm sarcastic, and open minded. I come across cold until you get to know me but that's my image the cold and cool bad boy type. I'm actually pretty laid back for the most part and tend to be a neutral person."

Other:

"Unlike figure skating I have won national level on my acrobatics many times. I can also play the violin and piano. I actually like writing music but again I'm not the greatest singer. One thing is fore sure, in my spare time I'll be working on my acrobatics."

Theme Song:
Polish up the spelling and grammar and we should be good!

I wish there was a song called "ice queen" for my character. That would be great since she's so frigid all the time. XD

• Love
I wish there was a song called "ice queen" for my character. That would be great since she's so frigid all the time. XD
You forgot to tag the special one.

Alright guys, ready to meet your coach?

Name: Kimberly Vail

Personality: Kimberly is rather apathetic. She cares for the Frost Sirens, in her own way, and it sometimes shows. She's always got a dry remark handy, and is always ready to criticize with suggestions. On the one hand, it's her general cynicism that keeps the Sirens from getting in over their heads. On the other, it also tends to bring down the mood, especially if the Sirens are already feeling down. Despite all this, it's safe to say that Kimberly treats the Frost Sirens as if they were her daughters. Do not hurt her skaters. At all.

How did you end up with this job: Kimberly was volunteered by the town committee. She manages the rink, she's a former figure skater, and she's on very friendly terms with the folks around town. The only one who didn't consider her an ideal choice was Kimberly herself.

Managing Style: Kimberly is a very hands-on kind of coach. She'll observe from a distance, and if she sees something off, she'll call her skater over to correct them, often physically adjusting their body herself. Certain things, though, she'll leave up to the skater, such as balance.

Background: Kimberly is a former figure skater who decided to quit competing after she realized that her skills weren't really up to snuff for competition skating. Rather than spend more time trying to improve past her peak, Kimberly instead focused on finishing school, earning a living, and eventually, managing the rink itself. Being pegged to manage and coach the Frost Sirens came as a surprise to Kimberly. She had no idea the project was even being considered, much less actually active with several volunteers. Despite her misgivings, though, nobody else came forward to manage the idols, leaving Kimberly stuck with her position until the Frost Sirens disbanded.

Theme Song: (Later.)

Note: The selected photo was taken during an "Oktoberfest on Ice" promo that Kimberly didn't actually skate in. Not even the Frost Sirens are allowed to ask about it without consequence.

oktoberfest-jpg.120364

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
ALSO....my thoughts on Kimberly = BEWBS.

Cornelia is also BEWBs...... yes, yes I am slightly immature. But in my defense, who doesn't like boobs?

I might make an NPC CS for Tempest's Agent.

Icey is still without a laptop. And in California. And now sunburnt

Status
Not open for further replies.