Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
Premise said:
Idols had taken the world by storm. Beautiful voices, beautiful outfits, cute girls, it was the perfect storm of attributes. But the craze didn't last very long, unsurprisingly. It only took about ten years for the idol craze to die out and idol audiences to thin out. So, producers started to try gimmicks. From concerts on water to microphones built with candles, some ideas worked better than others. And now, even smaller groups are trying to get in on the craze, albeit a little late. An ice rink housed in a small town in Colorado has set up a recruitment drive for their own idol group, named the "Frost Sirens". Unfortunately, it's not been as successful as they'd hoped . . . .

Please fill out the application as though an interview were being conducted.

Name:
(Younger than 12 is too young, older than 17 is too old!)
Height and Weight: (These are required for dress-fitting purposes.)
Measurements: (Required for dress-fitting purposes.)
How do you feel about being in a group?:
Cold Tolerance:
(Yes, this is a thing! You're gonna be in relatively revealing dresses in sub-freezing temperatures. Of course it would be.)
Skating Ability: (Please be specific so we know whether or not you'll need lessons)
Singing Ability: (Same as above.)
Artistic Background: (Do you have any experience in any activities related to being an idol? Ballet, figure skating, choir, anything like that counts.)
Personal Background: (Tell me about yourself. Yes, this includes your personality.)
Other: (Anything you think I need to know, relevant or not.)
Theme Song: (Please bring a recording of a song you think fits you best. They made me put this on here.)

NOTE: For diversity, I'd like at least one ability rating listed as "poor" on a character. Preferably, the three different ratings will be listed as "poor' on three different characters, but I'll not force the issue.

Anything related to the RP goes here. Minimum posting frequency is once a week, but I'll make an exception for exceptionally busy players. I'll be playing the group's manager and will have a separate skeleton set up for that purpose. So, with that in mind, let's get going!

I forgot to mention: There's gonna be two groups, although they'll study together. Group 1 is the main group. The ones who do the best on the ice. Group 2 is the understudies. They step in if someone from group 1 can't perform.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here. I though I responded o.o

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Oh! Sorry! Ugh I never got a notification. ;-; I'll reply now.

• Thank You
If I don't reply feel free to spam my inbox.

@IceQueen @Vio You and your characters, as of now, are removed from the RP and their slots made available. Catch ya later.

@PhantomThief715 @Sairento I'm gonna put up an IC post detailing the exit of the missing characters. Putiing down a placeholder first, though, so I don't have to rush before archival.

Status
Not open for further replies.