Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
Premise said:
Idols had taken the world by storm. Beautiful voices, beautiful outfits, cute girls, it was the perfect storm of attributes. But the craze didn't last very long, unsurprisingly. It only took about ten years for the idol craze to die out and idol audiences to thin out. So, producers started to try gimmicks. From concerts on water to microphones built with candles, some ideas worked better than others. And now, even smaller groups are trying to get in on the craze, albeit a little late. An ice rink housed in a small town in Colorado has set up a recruitment drive for their own idol group, named the "Frost Sirens". Unfortunately, it's not been as successful as they'd hoped . . . .

Please fill out the application as though an interview were being conducted.

Name:
(Younger than 12 is too young, older than 17 is too old!)
Height and Weight: (These are required for dress-fitting purposes.)
Measurements: (Required for dress-fitting purposes.)
How do you feel about being in a group?:
Cold Tolerance:
(Yes, this is a thing! You're gonna be in relatively revealing dresses in sub-freezing temperatures. Of course it would be.)
Skating Ability: (Please be specific so we know whether or not you'll need lessons)
Singing Ability: (Same as above.)
Artistic Background: (Do you have any experience in any activities related to being an idol? Ballet, figure skating, choir, anything like that counts.)
Personal Background: (Tell me about yourself. Yes, this includes your personality.)
Other: (Anything you think I need to know, relevant or not.)
Theme Song: (Please bring a recording of a song you think fits you best. They made me put this on here.)

NOTE: For diversity, I'd like at least one ability rating listed as "poor" on a character. Preferably, the three different ratings will be listed as "poor' on three different characters, but I'll not force the issue.

Anything related to the RP goes here. Minimum posting frequency is once a week, but I'll make an exception for exceptionally busy players. I'll be playing the group's manager and will have a separate skeleton set up for that purpose. So, with that in mind, let's get going!

I forgot to mention: There's gonna be two groups, although they'll study together. Group 1 is the main group. The ones who do the best on the ice. Group 2 is the understudies. They step in if someone from group 1 can't perform.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping to the front page in an effort to fill the three remaining slots.

@IceQueen @Vio @Rox_Monstgrr @QuakeUPSB

You guys have til next Sunday to either post a character sheet or explain exactly why you haven't posted in the OOC thread at all. If you don't post anything by then, you will be dropped to make room for active players. No exceptions.

[fieldbox=", grey, solid"]
[bg=grey]
[/bg]​
[bg=grey]
52b201d78f2b1a4b9dc3aa7bd65d6d7e.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Tempest Camille Delatorre
=============
"First and last, right? Well, that would be Tempest Delatorre.
It's okay if you can't role the R, most people have troubles with it."
=============
"I am fifteen years old. Some people think I am younger unless I wear fitted clothing."
Height and Weight:
5'6 and 118 lb
=============
"I weigh one hundred and eighteen pounds, and my height is five foot six inches."
Measurements:
32 B cup, 24 waist, 34 hip
==================
"I am a 32 B cup. I believe they're less than average, but I'm comfortable with their size. I'm not sure about my waist size.
Are there other measurements? I haven't had my measurements done in a while."

How do you feel about being in a group?
Indifferent, Guarded, Nonchalant
====================
"I don't really feel any particular way about being in a group. I am used to working in groups for performances. The only difference here is that the idol group is smaller than the previous ones."

Cold Tolerance:
Moderate
=============
"The theaters I used to perform in were really cold and performing normally warmed up our bodies. However, I don't think the theaters are any where near as cold as an ice rink. Normally I can last a while before I need to warm up."

Skating Ability:
Adequate / Adept
=============
"Skating is like ballet only you're on ice and in a different pair of shoes. My balance is flawless, my leaps are flawless, and my spins are flawless. Of course I still need a lot of practice before I manage to perform more complex moves."

Singing Ability:
Inadequate / Poor
=============
"I have a hard time projecting my voice as it is, so I was never casted for roles that required singing."

Artistic Background:
Ballet, Fashion Design, Gymnastics
======================
"I participated in Ballet as you know. I won a lot of competitions in both ballet and gymnastics, but I had more of a passion for ballet. On the side I liked to keep up with the latest fashion trends and make sure I appear well dressed."

Personal Background:
Boring and Unexciting
=============
"Is this necessary? Don't production companies normally fabricate their idols back grounds anyways? Well I do not have much to tell as my life isn't very exciting. I have great parents that ensure that I am always at my very best. They're very supportive. I never really managed to make any friends, and I like to think it's because I have a very aloof personality. I don't really mind it since I prefer to keep to myself anyways. I don't really need any friends, my dog does a great job at being attentive and affectionate. When I do feel like talking to someone, I normally try talking to my fans via the internet. They're very supportive and kind people. At some point in the future I plan on doing a meet and greet."

Other:
=============
Tempest actually had a really nasty accident the previous year, and it messed up her right leg pretty badly. She's been in physical therapy for a long time now, and hasn't been allowed to participate in this years ballet competitions and productions. Her agent thought that this opportunity would help tempest retain what little fame she has, and help her over come her current situation.

Theme Song:
=============

(Please bring a recording of a song you think fits you best. They made me put this on here.)​

[/bg]
[bg=grey][/bg][/fieldbox]

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I think this got lost in the sea that is my alerts. Really sorry about that! I'm glad you tagged me again.

I'm hoping the others show up. I really wanted to do an F x F relationship xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Due to her extensive real life obligations, I'm dropping @IceQueen from the RP. We now have four slots available, and not enough players to start.

Due to her extensive real life obligations, I'm dropping @IceQueen from the RP. We now have four slots available, and not enough players to start.

I dunno what to do about that. A lot of the people I used to rp with dont come on often, and I'm not sure that the ones who do would be interested in playing.

I dunno what to do about that. A lot of the people I used to rp with dont come on often, and I'm not sure that the ones who do would be interested in playing.
I managed to snag another player via the discord, so we should be fine. We won't have any understudies, but I'll just whip up some NPCs for that purpose.

Guess whos done and has time?

Mind if I hop in again? If you have room for me

• Love
4edcc3a4526c0c53c241b986192f5ba9.jpg

Name

"My name is Aria Sliverbane, but most people have named me Acchan~"

"15 and growing! Don't get any funny ideas!"

Height and Weight
"5'6" and 124 pounds!"

Measurements
"A 32 Bust, 36 Waist, and a sad 36 Hip."

"Well, I am just glad I was chosen! All the idols seemed so cool, and I just love skating, even though
a lot of time its too cold for me. I used to take lessons, but I kind of stopped a while ago, for reasons....
But! I think if we try we can get along! And then the audience will be able to feel our love!"

Cold Tolerance

"Ahh, about that.... Since I haven't skated in a while my tolerance has gone down to zero. I can barely leave my house in the winter
let alone fall!"

Skating Ability
"I have tons of skating ability. As a kid a lot of people said I was headed for the Olympics, and they would all see me there. But obviously,
I haven't been on the ice in a while. It's kind of... intimidating. I am sure I will get over it."

Singing Ability
"Well, I haven't had formal lessons but I took choir in middle school and one year of high school, and I still like singing quite a bit. I'll need
to stretch my vocal chords a bit."

Artistic Background
"I used to skate a long time ago, but about seventh grade, I think I was 13 at the time, I ended up dropping out.
My good friend that loved to skate with me got into a car accident, and I couldn't continue skating because I would think about her....
*wipes tear* Anyway, I also sung a bit in choir, and a little dance when I was young."

Personal Background
"My name is Acchan! I was born in Seattle, but even the rain didn't bring me down. My parents often told me that I was their little
ray of sunshine. I grew up on skates, and I have skated since I was around 3 years old! I loved it soo much I would spend most of
my days in there, rain or shine. I had my own pair of skates, and I would constantly come home with bruises from trying to hard. I meet my best
friend, Koisumi, through skating. We loved hanging out on and off the rink. She understood what it was like to love skating as much as
I did because she did as well. We promised one day we would make it to the pro's together, and be friends forever.
But then, she got into an accident, and she lost all feeling in her legs. She lost everything just due to some dumb
idiot. After that, I couldn't forgive myself, and I haven't been back on the ice since. I rarely left my house,
except to go visit her for a few years. She finally pushed me to go outside and socialize. We still go
to the same school, and she was my support to try out for the Frost Sirens. I wouldn't be
here without her! She continued to stay positive though she lost her legs, and she
wanted me back on the ice. Her love for the sport and my happiness
made me realize I had been digging myself into a hole, and so
I decided to sign up! And so here I am!"

Other
"I love singing! I hope that everyone in the audience will hear our sincerity and the feelings from our hearts!"

Theme Song
"This song is always picking me up when I need it!"

I have another idea for a character that's itching at me now. RIP

• Love
4edcc3a4526c0c53c241b986192f5ba9.jpg

Name

"My name is Aria Sliverbane, but most people have named me Acchan~"

"16 and growing! Don't get any funny ideas!"

Height and Weight
"5'6" and 124 pounds!"

Measurements
"A 32 Bust, 36 Waist, and a sad 36 Hip."

"Well, I am just glad I was chosen! All the idols seemed so cool, and I just love skating, even though
a lot of time its too cold for me. I used to take lessons, but I kind of stopped a while ago, for reasons....
But! I think if we try we can get along! And then the audience will be able to feel our love!"

Cold Tolerance

"Ahh, about that.... Since I haven't skated in a while my tolerance has gone down to zero. I can barely leave my house in the winter
let alone fall!"

Skating Ability
"I have tons of skating ability. As a kid a lot of people said I was headed for the Olympics, and they would all see me there. But obviously,
I haven't been on the ice in a while. It's kind of... intimidating. I am sure I will get over it."

Singing Ability
"Well, I haven't had formal lessons but I took choir in middle school and one year of high school, and I still like singing quite a bit. I'll need
to stretch my vocal chords a bit."

Artistic Background
"I used to skate a long time ago, but about seventh grade, I think I was 13 at the time, I ended up dropping out.
My good friend that loved to skate with me got into a car accident, and I couldn't continue skating because I would think about her....
*wipes tear* Anyway, I also sung a bit in choir, and a little dance when I was young."

Personal Background
"My name is Acchan! I was born in Seattle, but even the rain didn't bring me down. My parents often told me that I was their little
ray of sunshine. I grew up on skates, and I have skated since I was around 3 years old! I loved it soo much I would spend most of
my days in there, rain or shine. I had my own pair of skates, and I would constantly come home with bruises from trying to hard. I meet my best
friend, Koisumi, through skating. We loved hanging out on and off the rink. She understood what it was like to love skating as much as
I did because she did as well. We promised one day we would make it to the pro's together, and be friends forever.
But then, she got into an accident, and she lost all feeling in her legs. She lost everything just due to some dumb
idiot. After that, I couldn't forgive myself, and I haven't been back on the ice since. I rarely left my house,
except to go visit her for a few years. She finally pushed me to go outside and socialize. We still go
to the same school, and she was my support to try out for the Frost Sirens. I wouldn't be
here without her! She continued to stay positive though she lost her legs, and she
wanted me back on the ice. Her love for the sport and my happiness
made me realize I had been digging myself into a hole, and so
I decided to sign up! And so here I am!"

Other
"I love singing! I hope that everyone in the audience will hear our sincerity and the feelings from our hearts!"

Theme Song
"This song is always picking me up when I need it!"

She's in. By the way, weren't you planning on changing up her age some?

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
I may be intrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.