I wanna live but i don't want you to die. signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, maybe a time skip would be best.
I shall vote for the time skip as well.

Juuuust confirming. We're all in the same school and possibly classmates?

Permission to bring them to the classroom and naming the teacher?

EDIT: I've written it in, please let me know if you want me to change it.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Sorry, sounds good.

I'll be doing a gm post to fastforward to lunch break please post soon.

can i post just once before we cut to lunch?

Actually, before then, can we have the teacher announce seating arrangements before the lunchbreak post? that way we can decide here how the students will be seated in the classroom?

is there assigned seating in Japan or is it up to the classroom like the US?

Should we have the teacher decide then and set it up that way so we don't have all the players behind the characters rushing to post and pick a spot beside anyone in particular...? :/

@Kurogane86

is there assigned seating in Japan or is it up to the classroom like the US?

Should we have the teacher decide then and set it up that way so we don't have all the players behind the characters rushing to post and pick a spot beside anyone in particular...? :/

@Kurogane86
Depends on the schools but it's mostly alphabetical order (no separation for boys and girls). So, student 1 would be at the very corner of the class, nearest to the door (right side facing the board) and 2 behind, 3 behind...

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Aizawa, Masatake Amori, Kyoji Assaragi, Kei Doi, Asami Fukuzawa, Koiso
Funabashi, Seiki Higoshi, Ikki Hiro, Sanako Ichihara, Tomo Kasuse, Tsukiyama
Kisaragi, Mirai Kisaragi, Momoka Murakami, Risa Nagai, Kiyoemon Naito, Mayu
Raikatuji, Natsu Sakiyurai, Hyobe Sakubara, Giichi Takenaka, Ryuji Umari, Mokichi
Yamakage, Eisen Yuhara, Masato      

One Seating Chart as ordered

Aizawa, Masatake Amori, Kyoji Assaragi, Kei Doi, Asami Fukuzawa, Koiso
Funabashi, Seiki Higoshi, Ikki Hiro, Sanako Ichihara, Tomo Kasuse, Tsukiyama
Kisaragi, Mirai Kisaragi, Momoka Murakami, Risa Nagai, Kiyoemon Naito, Mayu
Raikatuji, Natsu Sakiyurai, Hyobe Sakubara, Giichi Takenaka, Ryuji Umari, Mokichi
Yamakage, Eisen Yuhara, Masato      
One Seating Chart as ordered
Thank you for this!

Also, I think we've gone through the fact that these guys have been together for a considerably long period. Perhaps Risa is just really formal but at this point, it's not strange at all for them to be on yobisute level closeness that even the guys aren't awkward about it anymore. With the disease and everything, all of them spent most of their lives together, after all.

@Kurogane86 I'll initiate the teacher introducing them all as new students then everyone can introduce themselves. After this, the class can start. Would this be okay?

You're welcome. For the seating chart I mean x]. Japanese name generator helped lol

Also, I think we've gone through the fact that these guys have been together for a considerably long period. Perhaps Risa is just really formal but at this point, it's not strange at all for them to be on yobisute level closeness that even the guys aren't awkward about it anymore. With the disease and everything, all of them spent most of their lives together, after all.
Uh I dunno. The thing is, it's hard to rp new characters with lots of history ( you have to assume a lot). The way I saw it was that they lived in the same hospital and sorta the same ward for most of their lives but only when the doctors realized they were the only six that had a chance at survival when the tentative cure became testable did they really meet. I mean Risa in particular pretty much totally closed herself off while in the hospital. She went to tests, lessons, then her room every day and only ever made friends with staff or online writers or whatever. When the six came together, it was for further testing and that's how they learned each other's names as a group no? So they've only really known each other for like a month I guess. At least that's the way I saw it. My char is only just starting to find she can maybe open up to people. Cuz they're probably not gonna die within weeks of introducing themselves to her.

Correct me if I'm wrong?

how long have the 6 known each other? i mean if some met before they started testing them when the cure came along it would make sense that some know each other better than others and being a big hospital, some might not have met each other at all, except in passing until the testing and subsequent shots right?
I was wondering around the same time you asked so I was pretty grateful you did. You asked the real questions while I was wondering how to word them. ^^
The GTX treatment area is its own wing in the hospital. They each have their seperate rooms but see eachother for group treatment and physical therapy.

At this point they are somewhat close, like classmates since middle school.
So Kurogane cleared it up for us. Based on how he carries Kei, it seems they're all quite good friends although they have their awkwardness since he said "classmates in middle school" and not "friends since middle school". And there's the fact that we didn't specify personalities in the CS so it's hard to tell but it seems Momoka is on friendly terms with the girls.

@Mippu thanks for the kudos and reminder. Hmm in that case yeah classmates since middle school would probably refer to each other with first names especially if some are closed than others. Let's just say then that Risa is just the one that's been reluctant to call them by their first names, not because she's super formal but because she denies to herself how close she is to themake and how much she really cares about them and their well being. So I'll edit it so she's not weirded out by Momo calling her Risa but now you get my reasoning behind it haha. That ok?

@Mippu thanks for the kudos and reminder. Hmm in that case yeah classmates since middle school would probably refer to each other with first names especially if some are closed than others. Let's just say then that Risa is just the one that's been reluctant to call them by their first names, not because she's super formal but because she denies to herself how close she is to themake and how much she really cares about them and their well being. So I'll edit it so she's not weirded out by Momo calling her Risa but now you get my reasoning behind it haha. That ok?

Thanks for your patience! Risa struck me as the type who wouldn't use first names so I didn't really think she would. ^^; Aww Risa.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Thanks for your patience! Risa struck me as the type who wouldn't use first names so I didn't really think she would. ^^; Aww Risa.

Yeah no problem thanks for confronting me about it. I edited. Hopefully it works better now that we got this cleared up. (Yeah she's kind of a woobie, poor kid)

Yeah no problem thanks for confronting me about it. I edited. Hopefully it works better now that we got this cleared up. (Yeah she's kind of a woobie, poor kid)

I do think the cast has a pretty good balance, so there's that. Maybe with Tomo's help, Risa can come out of her shell. Mirai will try. He's bad at conveying his thoughts though. XD

Edit:
Just to get it out of the way, I'm writing in:
-general assembly (at the gym, but they were exempted) and orientation (at the faculty room with individual parents after being enrolled)
-self-introduction (alphabetical order, but the new students go first: Assaragi, Ichihara, Kisaragi Mirai, Kisaragi Momo, Takenaka, Murakami)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: N4na and Ravenbelle
First of all thank you @Mippu and @Ravenbelle for picking up the slack during my absence. I really do appreciate it.

I have been called into work a week early and it completely through off of my schedule.

I did a GM post so please feel free to post now. if you have any questions please let me know.

First of all thank you @Mippu and @Ravenbelle for picking up the slack during my absence. I really do appreciate it.

I have been called into work a week early and it completely through off of my schedule.

I did a GM post so please feel free to post now. if you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks for your hard work! I didn't really do much, just posted according to my turn ^^; I'll wait for everyone to post.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.