I wanna live but i don't want you to die. signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your first post your character should confirm that they want to go through with the cure. There is no need to control the Dr.

In the future feel free to control other npc's the only one that is off limits is Dr. Fujioshi.

Also I'll fix my post for Kei to show his location is in the common treatment room. The set up is 6 beds, 3 rows on each side. All 6 patients plugged into multiple machines.

Ohh! Thank you so much and I'm so sorry for being slow as molasses. So the doctor is giving them the orientation and Kei agrees to it all in the same room. Correct?

In the future feel free to control other npc's the only one that is off limits is Dr. Fujioshi.
Are we allowed to control him without dialogue? Like let's say my char agrees and then I write that she gets the shot/ she watches his hand with the needle pushing the plunger down. Is that okay or do we wait for you to write him injecting everyone?

So, we're writing Dr. Fujioshi in our own posts right?

Sorry about this. I don't want to get it wrong. :(

Are we allowed to control him without dialogue? Like let's say my char agrees and then I write that she gets the shot/ she watches his hand with the needle pushing the plunger down. Is that okay or do we wait for you to write him injecting everyone?

Yes you are allowed to control his actions like giving you the shot or walking to your bed.

Post is up for Kisaragi twins (combined post for now)

• Useful
Reactions: N4na
Oh my goodness what's happening to Kei? D:

What comes next for everyone?

Oh my goodness what's happening to Kei? D:

What comes next for everyone?

That's up to you. In my cs I posted Kei didn't have his sense of taste so I thought i would jump start the drama train. It's up to the rest of you whether or not your character has complications.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Not stuck, will post soon, today or tomorrow

Still waiting on responses. If you need help or can't respond due to another reason let me know.

Actually, I'm quite unsure where to go from here.

It's up to you. A reaction to what's going on with Kei, your character's own complications, an interior monolog of how they feel. It's pretty open at this point.

Yeah but after that? After all the initial reactions, how about a time skip to their first day of school or something?

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Voting time...

All those in favor of a time skip let me know asap.

Well i don't see any good RP potential in the next few hours there would be before the next day.

So i say yes for the time skip

Well I'm obviously in favor

2 out of 6, I'll reserve my judgement for later.

I'll speak for @Boss Megu and me. It's a yes to time skip.

But let me ask. The time skip will begin sometime when their symptoms return and they have to be gathered once more right? So if the skip happens, it may be on different dates and they'll one by one see each other again? Is that how it will work?

That's not the time skip we're talking about . We're talking about the current moment, that after people have reacted or not reacted to the treatment, we timeskip to when they get out of the hospital or first day of school or something like that.

At least that's how i understood it

Ohhh, okay. So what I though of was a double skip (skipped the reactions and their "first normal days").
Alright, let's skip to their first normal days instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.