I wanna live but i don't want you to die. signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
mio (2).jpg

Name: Ichihara, Tomo {Number 2}

Hobbies: Knitting, food enthusiast (writes recipes), nature/garden-gazing, singing.

Likes: Cooking shows, Sweets, Warm baths, Stuffed animals, Classical Music & Hip Hop, Flowers.

Dislikes: Heights, Isolation, The Cold, Storms, Horror Stories, Her Sensitive Skin, and Commercials.

Bio: Normally Tomo's parents alone could not afford such expensive hospital care on a baker's pay. However, Tomo's entire family is GINORMOUS, each and every friendly relative were then able to chip in for Tomo's medical care until she was even able to participate in a cure trial against GTX. Having tons of relatives in the food business, she became quite a foodie and even gained a couple pounds since her stay at the hospital. Because of that she has always been a little self-conscious about her body, but it hasn't exactly bothered her too much since she was always surrounded by supporting and smiling faces from her family. Tomo is characterized as somewhat shy, thoughtful, serene, kind, and very polite, all qualities she possess from the constant visits from her family. Despite her sweet and understanding nature, Tomo can be quite a klutz and often finds herself in awkward situations. Doesn't have the best of luck. She is quite naive and gets easily embarrassed or flushed, not to mention she can also get very emotional at times. Though as much as she praises honesty, she tries her hardest not to be a burden to others. Tomo enjoys spending time watching cooking shows and learning new recipes, but she's always has a soft spot for nature and plants. Also spending so much time in the hospital really made her get along with the doctors and nurses that she even sparked an interest in the medical field.

Last edited:
Need one more spot to be filled before we can start

how long have the 6 known each other? i mean if some met before they started testing them when the cure came along it would make sense that some know each other better than others and being a big hospital, some might not have met each other at all, except in passing until the testing and subsequent shots right?

how long have the 6 known each other? i mean if some met before they started testing them when the cure came along it would make sense that some know each other better than others and being a big hospital, some might not have met each other at all, except in passing until the testing and subsequent shots right?

The GTX treatment area is its own wing in the hospital. They each have their seperate rooms but see eachother for group treatment and physical therapy.

At this point they are somewhat close, like classmates since middle school.

@Kurogane86 maybe you should try bumping the interest check? Provide an update with a link that the sign ups are posted.

latest

Name: Ryuji Takenaka
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, music
Likes: Cool/Cold, rain, all kinds of music, art, spicy food
Dislikes: Warm, sweets, snow, winter, sports

Bio: Ryuji was born and raised in a hospital, being always sick led him not being able to leave the hospital. GTX was like the most slowest executioner in his opinion. He knew the end was to come but in excruciatingly slow pace. He never was a ball of energy that every parent wanted, but the opposite. Lazy and always negative, this of course was a side effect on being told that he could never leave the hospital. He was a kid that had lost all of his hope, and will to fight. Hearing that he had a chance to be cured and get out of the hospital re-lit that long lost hope inside him.

Number: 5

Reactions: Ravenbelle
latest

Name: Ryuji Takenaka
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, music
Likes: Cool/Cold, rain, all kinds of music, art, spicy food
Dislikes: Warm, sweets, snow, winter, sports

Bio: Ryuji was born and raised in a hospital, being always sick led him not being able to leave the hospital. GTX was like the most slowest executioner in his opinion. He knew the end was to come but in excruciatingly slow pace. He never was a ball of energy that every parent wanted, but the opposite. Lazy and always negative, this of course was a side effect on being told that he could never leave the hospital. He was a kid that had lost all of his hope, and will to fight. Hearing that he had a chance to be cured and get out of the hospital re-lit that long lost hope inside him.

Number: 5
Accepted

Ok we got the final character. I will start working on the IC. I'll post the link when it's ready. I'll pm you if your one of the unlucky ones.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Just to clarify. Which point in our lives do we start?

The day and the moment we get the treatment, or the "cure" in other words.

And the only one who administers this drug is Dr. Fujioshi? Or are we to wait for his interaction with our characters?

The way i understood is that everyone is gathered up in the same room and he administers it to all of us as we accept the treatment

Kei Assaragi.
Interacting with Dr. Fujioshi.

This makes me think otherwise. From what I got, Dr. Fujioshi gave them all a bit of an orientation and it looks like he visited Kei in his room or something? Then gave him the treatment.

So we'll all be writing Dr. Fujioshi in our first posts?

Reactions: Kurogane86
This makes me think otherwise. From what I got, Dr. Fujioshi gave them all a bit of an orientation and it looks like he visited Kei in his room or something? Then gave him the treatment.

So we'll all be writing Dr. Fujioshi in our first posts?

Well, I think the post above that one (Dr. Fujioshi's View) says something about entering the common area where all the children were at. So I believe we are all in the same room as the doctor explains and prescribes us the 'cure'.
- So I think we mention that he will be taking rounds and injecting us with the cure, after we give our final word of agreement.

Last edited:
So I think we mention that he will be taking rounds and injecting us with the cure, after we give our final word of agreement.
So, we're writing Dr. Fujioshi in our own posts right?

Sorry about this. I don't want to get it wrong. :(

Reactions: Kurogane86
So, we're writing Dr. Fujioshi in our own posts right?

Sorry about this. I don't want to get it wrong. :(

That's okay! I just want to be sure about this too :P
And yes, that is what I think we should be doing. BUT then again, i'm not the GM here, so I don't want to give any false information if I am wrong >.<

The doc isn't an NPC so I'm quite unsure about what to do. @____@

In your first post your character should confirm that they want to go through with the cure. There is no need to control the Dr.

In the future feel free to control other npc's the only one that is off limits is Dr. Fujioshi.

Also I'll fix my post for Kei to show his location is in the common treatment room. The set up is 6 beds, 3 rows on each side. All 6 patients plugged into multiple machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.