I wanna live but i don't want you to die. signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is what I'm thinking. Sakura is from a wealthy family. why don't we just make it her idea to take everyone to her family's private beach for summer vacation?
I love it but I'll need help to give Mirai a reason to go. I can't just change his character and make him go.

I love it but I'll need help to give Mirai a reason to go. I can't just change his character and make him go.
Same, though I could see the parents kind of pushing/forcing their respective kids to go, thinking it'll be good for them

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Kurogane86
His parents can force him. since they were twins it's been hard looking at Mirai without thinking about his dead sister. he could overhear his parents talking about it and decide to go

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Thanks, you guys. I guess I'll change the character of the parents instead.

Wah! Sorry i'm a little late with this!
But I really like the idea! I think it's a good plan :D
-
Also, finishing up a post right now~

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Ok so this is what I'm thinking. we all 5 plus 3 walk home together, before then maybe during Lunch Tomo tells everyone what happened. during the walk Sakura brink up the vacation idea. Mirai hates it but then overhears his parents talking about their sudden loss and how Mirai is a constant reminder. He'll go along with the vacation just to make his parents happy.

Does that sound right?

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Status
Not open for further replies.