I wanna live but i don't want you to die. signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted, and I'm really sorry for making it long. I just wanted to show Momo's...deviousness? Slytherin-ness? IDK. I just wanted to show her real persona, which most of you know or may not be aware of. :P

Also, I have a fondness of naming the teachers...

Is it okay that I'm making the twins go to the room for lunch? Or did you plan for us to eat in the classroom?

Reactions: N4na
I posted, and I'm really sorry for making it long. I just wanted to show Momo's...deviousness? Slytherin-ness? IDK. I just wanted to show her real persona, which most of you know or may not be aware of. :P

Also, I have a fondness of naming the chara...

Is it okay that I'm making the twins go to the room for lunch? Or did you plan for us to eat in the classroom?
In my view, since they're at that age and all, they're likely to stick together. All six of them.

In my view, since they're at that age and all, they're likely to stick together. All six of them.
So, does that mean, I remove the roof thing? In my defense, it seems more likely for them to escape from the overbearingness of their classmates

So, does that mean, I remove the roof thing? In my defense, it seems more likely for them to escape from the overbearingness of their classmates
I mean, all of them will go up there together. They only have each other at this point. Unless Risa wants to slip away or something. Kei and Tomo seems friendly though so they might do fine with the classmates and I'm not so sure with Ryuji...

So yeah, leave the twins up there. Mirai needs to recover from seeing the crowd. XD

@Ravenbelle, Risa is such a precious child in this world. She needs to be placed in a bubble for safety~~

Risa is such a precious child in this world. She needs to be placed in a bubble for safety~~
hahaha yeaaa.....you'd be surprised how many of my characters get that..ehe.. x)

hahaha yeaaa.....you'd be surprised how many of my characters get that..ehe.. x)
Oh noes~ xDDDD Risa breaks Momo's I-don't-care-about-anyone-but-my-brother facade! Hahaha, despite how she is, Momo's really fond of Risa and Tomo too. X3333

I wonder who gets to post next, I want someone to notice that Risa's gone and Momo trying but failing to not be a mother hen.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Working on the post atm

• Thank You
I think in the end, the Kisaragi twins will be protective of the group. In their own...um...mafia-like way.

Reactions: Boss Megu
It's too soon for me. :P I just posted a really long one. >.>;;;

Ah! Sorry for my delay >.<
I'll have my post up soon!

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
  • Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Please do lol she'd be pacing around the library with shaking hands x]
Okay yay! Dibs finding Risa!

I'll write it out as Mirai knowing she likes books and quiet places and guessing she'd be hiding away where there are many.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.