Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's been announced since last RTX. Super hype for it though. Animation seems much smoother now

I see Yosuke getting yelled at in the not so distant future.

Literally in the process of writing my post as I'm seeing this xD
Granted she's not yelling~

beate lacks the emotional capacity to yell :c

I see for this iteration of Horizon you took out demons as protagonists. Probably for the best.

By the way, I see the RP seems to be closed now, but the banner still shows up on Iwaku's index as an advertisement. You might want to see about getting that taken down, since you're all full up.

I see for this iteration of Horizon you took out demons as protagonists. Probably for the best.

By the way, I see the RP seems to be closed now, but the banner still shows up on Iwaku's index as an advertisement. You might want to see about getting that taken down, since you're all full up.
No, that is not the case. Demons were never protagonists. They were tools, and still are. That said, sorry about the banner. I paused it for 7 days. Seems I need to do that again. Thank you for bringing this to my attention

No, that is not the case. Demons were never protagonists. They were tools, and still are. That said, sorry about the banner. I paused it for 7 days. Seems I need to do that again. Thank you for bringing this to my attention
By protagonists, I meant playable by the players, but I get what you're saying.

You sure about that? I remember playing as a demon in a previous iteration. Unless I'm mixing up my demon hunting RPs. Which is entirely possible.
Maybe I'm the crazy one. Well sorry to get your hopes up with that banner. Can't promise anything, but I can inform you if anyone leave, though one person has right of way before you

Maybe I'm the crazy one. Well sorry to get your hopes up with that banner. Can't promise anything, but I can inform you if anyone leave, though one person has right of way before you
I'm pretty sure I did, some of the old conversations from that point in time are still in my inbox, and mention tamed demons, one of which was a character of mine (and my human character was going to tame another player's demon before the RP wilted). And don't worry about it, I poked my head in because I recognized the name, and saw it was full up right away.

Hey, I'll try and get my reply up after the storm.

So, eh...wanted to address that things like this tend to make rp's go out and die...as in the in activeness.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Yeah, I'm aware. I was going to say something soon actually. If no one posts by some time tomorrow, I'll move on ahead, and continue on

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Perhaps do a check on people who can post and edit from the people we have left.

Sean will catch up by the time you guys get to the goblin's place.

Sorry, been taking care of my mom and weekends I spend off of Iwaku.
Valori will follow back with Yosuke and continue on.

Status
Not open for further replies.