• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I think you should just sleep on your own. I don't want you getting sick on yourself and me having to watch, I have a very sensitive stomach, you know?" He replied easily as he helped the other along, holding back any reaction to the fact that the other was just carelessly wandering about in full nudity. The bath was one thing - it was a place that you needed to be naked for - but the hallway wasn't typically where you'd expect some random young man to be strolling about in the nude. When he was living alone, deep within the forest on the second story of the cabin, he was afraid to so much as go five feet without something on with the very slim chance someone would show up.

"Seriously, I thought I was the alcoholic," he teased carefully as he led him to the bedroom, easing him in carefully. Upon seeing the other actually sleep in his old bed, though, was a bit unnerving. Nevertheless, he took a step back once helping him up and pursed his lips together tight.

Reactions: potassiumboron
"I had a drink, like, I'm not an alcoholic. I just-- I had a few drinks, big deal? Let's see you get beat up and see how you deal with it, 'cos it fucking hurts," he groaned, sinking into the bed and immediately grabbing his ribs and bruised stomach. Everything genuinely hurt, which the addition of wine barely helped with.

"Just... wake me up in the morning, okay? Even if I'm seriously in a bad mood, just wake me up."

"Of course," he murmured, shifting his weight awkwardly. "Yeah, it'll be fine. Just... rest up, okay?"

Meanwhile, as Leo attempted to simply ignore the awkwardness of the situation, the two were oblivious to the fact that a plan was being made. After years of the neighborhood chatting to one another about the ghost stories they heard, it wasn't a surprise that there was a particular television show that grew interested in the cabin once getting word that the home was no longer abandoned. By the morning, with Leo casually sitting on the couch with the laptop on his lap wrapped once a blanket, he immediately panicked when there was a knock on the door. Unsurprisingly, his first reaction was to hurry up the bathroom to shake Nyle awake.

"S-Someone is here..." he whispered, shaking the other rather harshly. ""God, a-answer it! They won't stop knocking, it's freakin me out..."

While he had already predicted that he'd have a hangover, he hadn't expected it to be quite as bad as it was. He woke up with a groan, only really acknowledging the seriousness of the other's tone when hearing the knocking on the door. Quietly pulling his clothes on, he offered Leo a faint smile, even if he was beyond nervous. He'd been beaten up by a gang of men, and for all he knew, they'd come back to finish what they'd started.

"Stay here, okay? Just-- I'll answer the door. It'll be nothing," he laughed, shrugging off his nerves as he wandered to the door, trying to force back the urge to vomit. He knew he probably looked a mess, with his eyes bleary and red, and hair messy, but he could care less right now. Opening the door, his brows furrowed in immediate confusion, blinking hard to get the stinging out his eyes. "Uh... hi?"

"Hello!" Greeted the stranger, offering a firm hand for a shake. "My name is Julio, from the hit show 'Ghost Detective', I'm sure you've heard of it. May I come in? I've heard some interesting things about your Home - about Leonard?"

Without invitation, Julio pushed into the house with a hum, taking in the scenery curiously. He had seen the police photos and, in comparison to the minimalistic furniture the ghost had owned previously, it was a complete switch. As he wandered about, Leo had easily switched to his invisible state.

"I've heard some rumors around town that your house has been haunted by a malevolent spirit, is this true? I'm here to make sure everything is alright, yeah?" He smirked as he took a seat on the couch.

If he wasn't hungover, there was no chance Julio would have been able to push past him like that and intrude on into his home. However, being slightly slow to react left him awkwardly closing the front door and trudging after Julio with his brows furrowed. This was all completely overwhelming, and while he recognised Julio when the show was mentioned, having watched it a few times, it didn't mean he wanted him inside his house, looking to investigate it.

"There ain't no ghost here. The folks around here hate me, they make shit up to get me out of here," he began, folding his arms to appear as intimidating as he could - anything to get the intrusive man to leave quickly. "I'm gay, they're all homophobic. That's it. Can you go now, 'cos... this isn't something I wanna deal with, I guess. It's dumb."

"... that's fine, of course. I would drink myself if I had to live in a haunted house," he replied with a thin-lipped smile. "How about I come back later when you sober up, yeah? I mean, you can't deny the forums your town has been posting for five years now. You seem to be living in a trusting town. Besides, wouldn't you want to be on television?" He proposed curiously, a brow raising. "You can meet my crew, we can set a day to film and I'll leave you alone."

Getting to his feet, he handed over a card rather forcefully. "No one has denied a chance to be on our show and I suggest you do the same."

"I don't fucking need to be on television, and I certainly don't need you fucking storming on in here and judging me. I ain't calling you. Go do your dumb show in the village, interview them all, take some shots of the house, but you ain't coming inside here again because a) you're a douchebag and b) it's not haunted," he grumbled, making a deliberate show of crumpling the card up and tossing it aside, smirking to himself at how dramatic he was being - but hell, he was theatrical most days. He was just he had the ability to pull it off when this hungover. "Do you need me to show you to the door or can you manage that yourself?"

Holding his fake smile, Julio obediently left the house once being yelled at. He wasn't going to give up that easily, especially when he knew the House was a good target, not to mention all of the conversations he had with the realtor Leo relentlessly harassed every time she stepped into the house. With a laugh, he offered Nyle a wave before hopping into his car, his smile plastered on his face the entire time.

Leo didn't make an appearance until after the man had left, his eyes wide in horror. He had seen the show (and many other clones) and he knew that ever inch of the house would be checked. Pressing against Nyle's back, he wrapped his arms around the other from behind and sighed.

"... you look awful."

"...Cheers, babe. Really. Although, maybe I can have you, like, pamper me all day, hm? Because I really do feel terrible..." He bean turning around and pouting for emphasis, though knew he'd ruined the moment when he smiled too much. Placing himself down on the couch with another heavy groan, he hesitated a moment before deciding to address the elephant in the room.

"...They aren't investigating the place, you don't have to worry. Like, they can't do it without my permission, and I'm not having 'em do that. It's not gonna happen."

Taking a seat beside the other, it was pretty hard to keep a frown at the sight of Nyle's awful state. It didn't calm his anxiety one bit, but at least he wasn't suffering from a clearly horrible hangover. Grabbing the blanket he had set to the side upon hearing the knock, he went as far as to simply look at the fireplace to set it off.

"I knew this would happen - you getting this hungover, that is. I guess it makes sense that some ghost show would make an appearance - I wasn't very subtle, I suppose, but I was hoping that would keep people away from me. Backfired a tad, yeah?"

"I mean, it's sort of out of the question. My sisters are huge fans of that show, we used to watch it together-- I think it'd freak Bea out to know she'd talked to a ghost over Skype-- fuck it, they ain't filming here. They can wander about the town, but they won't come in the house, alright?" He smiled, leaning back with a faint groan, trying to limit how much pain he was in. It wasn't just the hangover; it was the repercussion of getting beat up and having his muscles still ache painfully because of it. A night of drinking wasn't enough to cure how badly his body felt.

"Just chill, babe. Nobody's filming here, nobody's going to watch some TV show about it. That's a promise and I'm usually pretty good with promises and stuff."

"I hope so," he murmured, his eyes closing in his own sudden weariness. "I mean, imagine if that were the case? I end up on television and everyone immediately thinks you've been possessed or something... I dunno, a part of me wants to meet your sisters but, if Bea is anything to go by, they're all quite loud, yeah? I wouldn't want to, like, panic and disappear or something. How would I explain that? That I'm some expert magician?"

Peaking up at the other, he offered a smile as he dared to grab a blanket for himself and wrapped it around him, his eyes flashing to the television to at least turn it on and keep the volume low. He wanted to see some basic Dr. Phil to at least try and ignore the fact that their situation was being threatened.

"You won't meet them. They'll never set foot in this town, and you're not exactly going anywhere. Really, just a few conversations via Skype is all you need to worry about, 'kay?" The hungover man mumbled, doing his best to press close if only to share the blanket-- though the affection that came with the proximity was definitely a bonus.

"So is this the plan for today? Lounge about on the couch and chill, 'cos I'm down for that. I might go out and dig the money up, maybe go grocery shopping later on."

"I suggest you dig the money out soon," Leo pressed as he pressed his cheek against the other's shoulder. "I mean, if you think you're strong enough. The ground might be frozen, so... you'll have to put some proper effort into it. You were going on about how strong you were the other day, though, so I'm sure you can do it even with a hangover."

Shrugging casually, he folded his arms carefully under the blanket, wincing a tad whenever he heard the crowd on TV clap or cheer. He wasn't hungover, obviously, but small things like that had always bugged him.

"Are you seriously doubting me abilities? Do you not see how strong I am? You saw me naked, I'm full of muscles," he began with a perfectly executed deadpan expression, letting it fade after a moment or two. The very idea that he had so much as a pronounced bicep made him smirk in amusement. He was quite happy with his body and even if he had the energy and motivation to be on some strict diet, he didn't really fancy that whole chiselled look for himself.

"I think I'm capable of digging up some buried cash, Leo. It's not exactly a Labour of Hercules, huh?"

"I dunno. You lived in Philidelphia, right? I don't know how the weather is there but the ground is just... like, concrete, you know? I don't remember what it is I was doing in the winter, but I remember I was trying to bury something and it just wouldn't budge. I get that I'm not the fittest guy around but, like, dirt is dirt. I just waited 'til the Spring and did it then, you know?"

Flexing his arms for emphasis, he glanced over at the other with a small smile. His pale, clearly muscleless skin was a good metaphor for his life, after all - pretty pathetic. He soon followed by a heavy yawn and stretching out, starved for affection as he buried his face in his hands wearily.

"I don't know what you expect me to say-- that you're not strong? You're the most chiselled guy I've ever dated," he cooed slowly, pressing in just a little more in the hopes of at least getting a kiss. If they were dating, it was hardly wrong of him to expect some actual affection. It might be overwhelming, but he wasn't asking for long, passionate kisses; just a few gentle ones here and there, scattered among the day.

Choosing to kiss his cheek when it didn't seem like he was going to get the kiss on the lips he'd clearly been holding out for, he rested back with his eyes now glued to the TV. "...You know, I'm probably not going to go out to that bar again for awhile. Drinking doesn't suit me, really. Plus the hangovers suck."

"... I'm sorry I'm not an eventful person," he whispered after a moment of quiet, his smile fading to a flat expression. "I mean, I'm sorry that we can't, like, go on trips or go to the store together. I mean, I-I don't want you to get bored of me. If you did it would get really awkward, huh? I just, I want to do fun things with you but I can't and I'm sorry."

The most fun he could have in that moment was to lightly pull Nyle back in for a daring kiss on the lips. Nyle was the first person he killed on the lips with consent, after all, so for him it was more than just a casual kiss,

Before he even had a chance to defend the other and admit that he was perfectly fine with how their relationship was set up, he was cut off by the kiss-- though he was hardly going to pull away and whine about it when this was the first time Leo had really initiated the affection. In fact, a long few seconds would pass before he even dared to pull away, and even then his face was still close to the other's, a growing smile appearing on it.

"...That was nice," he commented as casually as he could, despite his reddened cheeks. "I mean... you should totally do that more often, I'm hardly going to say no, Leo."