• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
FzEpEVG.png

|| On the road to Hogsmeade ||

Sabrina was in such a piss foul mood she didn't give a damn about the other's that were around the area she was in. She just pouted and stomped further down her path to Hogsmeade. Seriously she was being dramatic but still. She hated the fact that he humiliated her. Embarrassed her. Then laughed in her face. He wasn't allowed to do that! Only she was allowed to do that! So what exactly made him think he was going to get away with this? She could "feel" or rather sense Jayden walking behind her. But he made a point to stay back. Good because if he was any closer she would choke him by shoving snow down his throat. Okay that wouldn't really choke him but that made her feel better. Just visualizing this. At this time, Jayden made the right decision to hang back. When it came to times like these where she lost her temper like this. She tended to be a tad bit aggressive.

As Sabrina walked at a brisk pace through the snow she felt perfectly warm. She was all bundled up. Coat, hat, boots, knee-high fuzzy socks, gloves, and a scarf. She was pretty happy about that part. But you just couldn't tell because of the serious pout she had set on her face. She mumbled to herself curses and things about Jay being mean and such. Not very long in to their trek to Hogsmeade Sabrina noticed a group of guys chatting and walking a little slow. One of them noticed her and they all stopped and stared. Like it was so bloody normal to stare at people. Right. Sabrina rolled her eyes, already annoyed. Annoyed at her friends speed and her lack thereof.

The Sabrina caught another brilliant idea. Payback was going to be a bitch for Jayden.

Sabrina smiled and felt that familiar heat wrapping itself around her. Time to use a new trick she developed herself. She locked eyes with each of the boys, making them her targets as she does so. The wind suddenly blew hard, snow blowing in her face but that didn't break Sabrina's eye contact with the boys. Her eyes dilated and she smiled as she began to release her charm. A little bit stronger that she's released this year. When she was sure she had them her smiled brightened. "Go get him boys." Sabrina said as she tilted her head back at Jayden.

The group of boy's eyes suddenly snapped from Sabrina to Jay. They were looking at Jay like he was their prey and the were about to pounce. A second later they did. They took off charging towards Jayden. It was a good size group of six. Sabrina giggled and took off running again. She knew Jayden could hold his own but it should slow them down for a while. Besides her affect would last only a couple minutes. That's just how heavy she slapped them with her charm. Sabrina felt bad for the guys in a way. If Jay decided to get physical they would be a world of pain. Ah well. She would deal with that later. She believed Jay wouldn't do anything too dangerous unless he had a good enough reason.

With that thought in mind Sabrina's body was rested from the last race so she took off sprinting to get as far away from Jayden and the pack of boys as possible. Jayden won the first race but maybe she could win the second. Regardless, it wasn't about wining now. It was about the chain of payback that Jay and Sabrina would be having. That is, if that happened.

Reactions: Wicked
Glesni Helling.png

[Hogwarts; Music Room]

Glesni was thrilled when Ravenclaw took the mop. It meant he was not afraid to take the full responsibility before enjoying himself, and that was much appreciated in Glesni's book. More than anyone would thought. She had already seen enough of slackers that slacked off for no valid reason and she hated it. One of these days, she would never acknowledged them as a true masters of magic; a true wizards and witches that are supposed to lead new generations. Teaching someone means you don't do mistakes. Not doing mistakes meant being aware of your own and doing something about it and, sadly, not everyone were willing or wise enough to do that. And it all started from little things like that mop. Seemingly insignificant, it meant a lot to Glesni. That Ravenclaw just became a person worth of remembering. Not that he was hard to remember thanks to his unusually exotic looks and calm nature. But knowing his name would be even...

"August Yilmaz." The guy said all of the sudden. Right on time as well. Just as Glesni expected, his last name was exotic enough as well and yet too obvious not to be recognised. She chuckled lightly and turned to get the bottles with all kinds of liquids out of the bucket. " I see. Turkish, right?" It was a rhetorical question, so she didn't wait for his confirmation. She referred to his presentation, as she took out her wand once more. "Right on schedule as well. I thought I will be stuck with referring to you as that amusing Ravenclaw guy from this day on." She laughed lightly. "As you see, August Yilmaz is much better in sounding and memorising." Ravenclaw's last name sounded pretty strange for her pronouncing it with her pure British accent, but still good enough. Glesni pointed her wand towards the bucket. "Aguamenti." Clear water flowed from the tip of the black polished wand into the bucket. When it was half full, Glesni stopped the water and put her wand back. Turning back to August, she nodded and smiled. "And I am Glesni Helling."

She couldn't help but wonder how long will it take for him to realise who she was, or in case he had no clue; how long would it take for someone to tell him things? Yet again she said nothing and showed no sign of questioning it. Instead she picked up the bucket, and moved to the first surface. "You coming or what?" Glesni smirked, putting the bucket down and getting back to choose a suitable cleaning liquid. The last thing she wanted was to do more damage to that place. "I assumed it would be for the best to clean cello and piano the last." She smiled taking the bottle. "That way we will be willing to clean until we get to what we really want. It worked for me." Shrugging, she got to bucket and dipped the mop in it. "But in the end, it is your call, Mr. Yilmaz." Again, it sounded strange out of her mouth, but she just smirked getting back to her job.

• Love
2s6n8ud.jpg

[Hogsmeade - Honeydukes]

"None such that I'm aware of, but I can't help but want to sink my teeth into something sweet when it's around me." Came Adison's reply as he walked up to her and smiled with a quick wink as if to better emphasize his words.

The boy's words and tone thoroughly laced with double meanings and innuendo wasn't missed by the redhead nor was she oblivious to the way his green eyes ran over her appreciatively. Alexandra returned his smile, though hers was more of a smirk. The girl wasn't foreign to male attention, in fact, her usually cold and unaffected demeanor combined with her striking looks served only to fuel their hormone driven interest much to the girl's chagrin. Most other boys would've been shot down and ripped to shreds with her razor sharp wit and tongue before one could say 'you know who'. If she was feeling merciful, they would be left to flounder as she completely ignored them and walked away.

Adison Ryder though, was an exception of sorts. He was renowned as a duelist, something she found worthy of respecting though he almost always managed to scatter away what little of it he'd gained by one thing or another.

Placing an order for Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans to share with her friends, she rested her graceful fingers on the counter as a quite random thought popped into her head. One certain way to live daringly was to try the magically flavored jellybeans. Each one posed the risk of turning out to be utterly disgusting. She bit back a smile at the random thought and fully turned her attention to the blonde boy.

Alexandra tilted her head to look up at him as her icy blue eyes appraised him, flicking over the bag of candy which had been the initial subject of the conversation. Of course she knew that he was good looking. She wasn't blind, just immune.

Tall and lean, the boy was gifted with naturally good looks, not to mention ridiculously golden blonde hair and eyes the color of spring leaves. He possessed charm and charisma in bucket loads, far more than was healthy in Alexandra's opinion. Taking all of the above into consideration, it was safe to say that Adison was akin to the perfect fairy tale prince. She decided right then and there to dub him Ser Goldilocks of the Blazing Emerald eyes. The boy was attractive and he knew it, if his notoriety as a flirt was anything to go by.

"Speaking of, since I've bought more than enough here already, maybe you'd fancy a trip to the Three Broomsticks Inn with me? I'll buy you a couple rounds of butterbeer and you grace me with some of your valuable time!"

And there it was. It had taken him, what, 10 or so seconds between answering her question and directing the conversation towards asking her out. Alexandra couldn't help but be slightly impressed. Looking at it from a scholarly point of view, it was indeed something to ponder why some people were so much better at courtship than others. He had practically made it an art form, the art of flirting that is.

"I wouldn't be averse to gracing a fellow duelist with my time." She began, in an agreeable enough tone. "However, I'm here with friends and it would be horrible manners to just abandon them to their whims." She added with a small smile as she inclined her head towards the two Ravenclaws and Hufflepuff. Safety in numbers, or so the age old saying went.​

fQtaIjF.jpg

Hogsmeade :: Honeydukes

As the first words of Adison's attempt to win over Alexandra rolled from his mouth like waves onto a beach, obvious with their force but natural as the air itself, she returned his seductive grin with an insidious smirk that, though in itself seemingly held no ill will, answered his offer before her words could make their way out of her lips. The crimson haired beauty of Hogwarts was, at the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a lioness among gazelle. Each person seemed subjugated to her will, caught up in the torrent that was caused not only by her beauty and grace but the prideful, powerful aura thrown from her body. Her personality screamed of confidence and her quick whit put many back into a place they didn't even know they belonged to.

As he stood and tried to analyze her, she seemed to turn her attention away from him and to the owner of this sweets shop, placing her order for Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans. For a man such as Adison who was usually put into the limelight of a woman's attention, to be blown off surprised him. His grin turned into a noiseless chuckle. Her ability to maintain total control under any circumstance, was simply... Ravishing.

He couldn't help it. If she was a lioness than he wanted to be the King of the Pride. Everything about her, from her icy blue eyes that sent chills down a mans spine to her smirk that stole a his breath like a Dementor would tear a soul from a mans body. He made his move, asking her to the Three Broomsticks Inn with him, which she of course turned down shortly after.

His tongue slowly waltzed along his lower lip, aiding it between his teeth where he bit down. Although many would be hurt by denial, his light green eyes held the same determined fire as before. While both the running of his tongue along his lip, and the bite that followed showed a slight annoyance and admittance of defeat, that was but the battle. There still waged a war for her full attention, and he had every intention to win.

Leaning over and putting his arm on the counter, resting his cheek into the palm of his hand he let out a sigh that practically resonated the smile that rest upon his face. "Well, I'd hate to ruin the time you have set aside for your friends. That, and to be completely honest-" he broke off, smirking slightly.

"For the first time I captivate your attention, I really don't want to share."

"Let me offer this then!" The joy he felt naturally made his voice resonate like a hymn within a congregation, where even those who cast aside that faith would feel it in their spirit. "The day is long- Tonight, on the way back to Hogwarts, allow me to accompany you back? That way if I bore you too much you can leave me at the gates. If you'd be willing, I promise not to bite too hard."

Last edited by a moderator:

The Viaduct » On the Road to Hogsmeade » Edge of Hogsmeade Village

Jay could hear Sabrina muttering something under her breath, occasionally catching words like "idiot" or "mean" along with his own name that were carried to his ears by the cold wind. Oddly enough, it kind of made him smirk a bit; but because he loved living and not dying any time soon, Jay stifled it just in case the girl would happen to turn around. Who knows, the half-veela could have just gone and inherited the ability to start throwing fireballs. Not that Jay would have known any partial veelas to ever inherit that, but you could never be too sure. He had gotten the ability to manipulate shadows which was pretty rare, so it was only reasonable to be a little cautious. Especially when he was pretty bad with fire.

They had walked together along the long viaduct mostly in silence and keeping good distance between them, several minutes passing and Sabrina's temper tantrum looking like it was there to stay. She really needed to chill out, it was just a game. Had it not been for the water summoning spell, Jay would have let her win. Probably. Maybe. Yeah, fine, maybe not, but still.

The viaduct connected to solid ground again, turning into a graveled road that led through a small patch of Forbidden Forest. Not that big that any dangerous creatures would inhabit that part, especially this time of the day, but you could never be too careful. Jay had never really felt the need to go venturing into the forest, since he enjoyed venturing in the castle more. One of the reasons being that for one, the forest was cold at night and two, the castle was not. And why the hell would he go out there when the forest was full of acromantula, centaurs and who knows what, when there was no actual reason to go there when there was no profit for it? So until he could figure out how it could make money or something out of it, then nuh-huh, no thank you.

As Jay kept walking and huddling into his coat, the wind ruffling his raven locks, a group of boys was coming into sight after the curving road. Jay barely paid attention to them, as he kept his gaze mostly to the ground, occasionally glancing up straight ahead, but Sabrina seemed to have a target lock on. And by the time Jay did notice that something obviously fishy was going on, it was too late.

"Go get him, boys."

That made the dark haired individual raise his gaze with a quiet "Huh?" as the group of six males snapped their gazes to him in perfect, creepy synchronization. Jay stopped dead on his tracks, staring back in confusion and suspicion. Couple of long seconds passed where the two sides stared at each other, few feet away from each other, and Jay noticed that there was something weird in their gazes. Something almost animalistic with the way they looked at him... Almost like a pack hyenas, driven mad by hunger and were now eyeing a bigger predator as something that was worth a shot. At the exact moment Sabrina took of running with a loud giggle, the mob of boys charged.

"Son of a--!" Jay hissed when he realized they were all under Sabrina's influence, meaning they would be really pain in the ass to fend off when they were driven forward by the irresistible urge to please the half-veela. Jay raised his fists up like a boxer, knowing fully well that none of these boys would not do him harm in their right minds, but God help him he did not care because having six guys charging towards you like a mob of hungry zombies was freaky as fuck!

His fist connected with one of the attackers shoulders as the dhampir swung it, and the audible pop was enough to tell anyone that it had probably dislocated. However, the boy barely seemed to notice it as he stumbled backwards but a feet before he was charging again. The other boys ran past the first one and bounced on Jay, pulling the Slytherin down with them on the frosty ground angrily hissing curses in Bulgarian. Next thing Jay knew, he was under a pile of bodies, all of them pinning him into the ground on his stomach, laying and sitting on him, twisting his arms behind his back and pushing his cheek onto the snow.

The moment Jay laid still for second and building up an escape plan in his head, the silence was filled only with ragged breaths and the blonde girl's giggles farther away. Jay saw her sprinting away already, that little witch. One of the guys who was laying on top of him was obviously staring at her butt, and Jay was afraid that he would start drooling any second now and-- Wait, what was that against his back...?

All the color faded from Jay's face. Oh hell to the no.

Then all hell broke loose. Jay forcefully ripped his other hand away from one of the guy's grips and shoved his elbow against the boy's stomach who was half lying over him. The guy dropped like a bag of sand, gasping for air. Then started the shouts and snow pillowed from the ground when the whole thing turned into a full-blown fight. The dhampir boy was throwing punches everywhere he could reach, kicking and kneeing them when ever he was given the chance; below the belt, stomach, face. Anywhere was fine as long as it caused pain to his opponents. Maybe the unknown boys were snapped out of the veela influence during this, who knew, but it was too late for the poor fellows now. They had managed to piss off the Bulgarian Dragon, there was no going back now.

By the time Jay had taken off, every single one of them were lying on the ground, doing whatever but still conscious, mostly rolling around or writhing in pain, or just overall looking flabbergasted over what the hell just happened. It looked like they had just gotten into victims of miniature tornado that had been carrying bricks with it.

Now it was Jay who was fuming in anger. His fists were throbbing and couple of his knuckles was bleeding for hitting one the guys in the teeth. What the hell was that? Who the fuck did Sabrina think she was? She claimed to be his friend, but hell, did friends do that?

For a moment Jay looked puzzled, because to be honest, he really did not have much to compare with. However, it did not really change the fact that he was angry at Sabrina for the stupid stunt she had pulled. It was not funny. What if it had been someone else other than him? If it would have been Kiyoko, would she had done the same?

Jay grit his teeth in anger when he thought about Kiyoko being in his position back there. Surely Sabrina would have not done that, but just the thought of the possibility and the imagination of what could happen if she did, was enough to make the dhampir boy even angrier. But then again, maybe Sabrina had pulled that just because she knew it was Jay and she knew he could hold his ground. But that still did not change the fact that it had been one dick move. Tch, that girl could stroll around Hogsmeade alone for all he cared.

In the mean time, Jay could do well with some head cooling. The race was done, and in all honesty he had thought it was done the moment the girl had gotten pissed. So she could keep her win if it was that important to her. Fuck her.

By the time Jay was finally nearing the village, the gaze in the piercing blue eyes was so intense that it looked like he was a man ready to kill. So it was no wonder people kept at bay the moment they caught the look in his eyes, letting the raven haired boy stroll down the snowy road in complete solitude. And if Jay even saw Sabrina in midst of all of the people, he ignored her and kept walking forward, not even exactly sure where he was going. All he wanted was to walk around a bit to get his head back together before he would go ahead and punch some random person in the face.

[ ooc: Edited a bit to change the location outside of the village by the request of Erranruin. ]​

waog7p.jpg

Hogsmeade - Candyshop

Without waiting for his answer, Theodore shrugged and moved forward. He didn't go too far ahead, not wanting to leave the Hufflepuff behind. The village was packed, so it was easy for anyone to get lost. They finally stopped in front of the Candy Shop, paying a visit for some treats before going to Honeydukes. He didn't really care at first, but if they were going to another store; then Theodore was out. You can't blame the man, he was tired from walking around and is starving for food. He watched the excited children that was inside the store, crowding around the basket-filled of wrapped caramel lollies. He only gave a blank stare, not reacting to their actions. So he looked away, seeing that there was nothing interesting going on. And then...

A familiar figure caught his eyes attention. Anice Runeswell.

Usually, Theodore wasn't one to remember people's faces but he knows her's very well. The memory was hazy, but he knew what he has done to her. And Anice too. Which leads her to hold a grudge. He frowned, cringing from the horrid memory. It has been years but Theodore could still hear Anice's scream.

Theodore studied the Slytherin, noticing that she was alone. The chest-nut sixth year seemed to be cold, slightly quivering from the falling snow. And also bored. From the looks of her expression, beyond bored. The acquaintance was gnawing on the lolly casually, her eyes narrowed while she scares off passer-by without knowing. He sighed, rubbing his palms together for heat.

"Let's go." Stealing a glance at Jon for one last time, Theodore makes his way to the active store, deciding to ignore Anice's presence. He felt no need to keep her company, finding no reason to.

He finally went inside, the sweet-scented treats comforting the Ravenclaw. It was louder than he expected, kids screaming and giggling while their exhausted parents tried to calm the youths down. Theodore scoped the whole room, searching for his companions and found the redhead with Amelia, talking to some stranger he never met. Theodore only heard few of what they were saying, but when he came close; he realized the stranger was hitting on Alex. He shrugged. Typical. Theodore has no idea what guys see in her. She may look pretty and innocent but there's a devil beneath her mask.

Even after Alex's declination, the flirtatious man was still persistent. He stood next to Amelia, both of the Ravenclaws as audience.

Last edited:
tumblr_n1rsjrK0YS1tqwzjzo1_400.jpg

[On the road to Hogsmeade]

Aled had watched with pleasure as the two gaggling girls left him in their dust, dashing down to hogsmeade with typically youthful enthusiasm. Such a pleasing sight for a morning. It was definately the right frame of mind for teenagers to be in, alas it was not so for most of the other 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th years. So many trials and tribulations for young people to deal with in the space of their overly emotional mind that made every mishap a catastrophe. He wondered how clever it was really to put the students through the strain of exams just when they were going through the most erratic and confusing periods of their lives. Aled sighed thoughtful and slowed his pace down a bit once the girls were out of sight. In truth he had been pushing his leg to go a little faster than he usually would have gone since he never wanted his students to think they needed to coddle or worry for him. He paid for it, a dull ache spreading from his hip to his knee for such reckless movement. He sighed in a growly way and paused to lean heavily on his stick and massage his thigh muscle while Leeda's wide and concerned eyes glistened up at him.

It was in this position that a number of occurences happened in very short order. First Aled saw the Student Sabrina, the young girl whom had dragged Jayden off before he could really get to talk to him, flashing past him with a slightly evil grin on her face as though she were in some manner of race. Usual behaviour for students generally, but Aled found this particular situation slightly peculiar. Next there was a most tremendous ruckus behind him that sounded very much like a fistfight. Leeda gave a concerned wuff and Aled wheeled round to try and hobble back and discover the commotion. However on his leg he had barely gotten anywhere near the scene before a very irate looking half vampire stalked aggressively towards him, glaring bloody murder at every hint of sentient life. Though there was very little obvious marks of battle on the young man, Aled quickly noted the slightly scuffed knuckles and general atmosphere of murder surrounding the 6th year and decided he should intervene a little to make sure no one got hurt along his warpath, sending Leeda off past him to check on the aftermath of the battle up ahead.

Raising his hand to stop the half vampire in his tracks, Aled gave a very calming and brief smile, sensing that there was alot more to this situation than just boys being boys and getting in a fight. He was still in a bit of pain but he pushed that aside for now and mustered up the most relaxed and confident stance he could, still leaning heavily on his stick in front of Jayden and resisting the urge to continue massaging the throbbing muscle.

"Master Everdragomir! It appears you are manhandled wherever you go! Was there some manner of problem back there? You look ready to go to war, and I should know..." His voice was very unaccusatory, a tone he had practiced for many years. A tone of readiness to listen and eagerness for an explanation. His eyes glinted with a little curious and knowing expression as he briefly glanced back down towards hogsmeade before returning to the young man's face. He decided to take a chance. "I noticed Miss Sabrina passed by not a few moments ago... she seemed quite involved and pleased with herself... was she something to do with it?"

• Love

Edge of Hogsmeade Village

Jay was royally pissed off. He should have stayed back and beaten up the guys more, even though they were just innocent civilian victims dragged to this by Sabrina. But just because of the whole thing that had turned very much horrifying experience for Jay, he actually considered for a second about turning around on his heels and heading back there to kick boys who were already in the ground, just to let out some steam that he still had left. Generally speaking, Jay felt like starting another fight, but at the same time he knew very well that he really needed to calm down and stop being so upset over the whole matter. But for him it was really hard.

A large familiar hound ran past him, but the boy who looked like a sign of an approaching raging thunderstorm did not really seem to notice it, or maybe he simply did not care. For what anyone knew, he could have probably kicked the dog simply by deduced from the intimidating scowl the boy wore. But looks could be very deceiving, as Jay was anything but someone who could do such a thing to an animal. But what finally stopped him, was the sight of a bearded man who was leaning upon his cane and raising his hand a signal to stop.

Jay slowed his pace, glaring at the man in question who happened to be who else than Aled MacNeill again. Of course it had to be a teacher, and the Head of Gryffindor of all; surely he had heard something, or maybe even seen something, and eager to take points from Slytherin or give him detention. If Jay was lucky, both. Kiyoko would not be happy. Professor MacNeill looked relaxed and just generally sending the vibes of "I'm in charge" while Jay pulled down the sleeves of his trench coat to keep his fingers warm. The man's demeanor was making him uneasy and instantly suspicious, and that could be easily seen from Jay's body language.

"Master Everdragomir! It appears you are manhandled wherever you go! Was there some manner of problem back there? You look ready to go to war, and I should know..." Professor MacNeill's voice was very unaccusatory for a teacher who was going to punish a student. Jay remained quiet, not letting himself to be lulled into the false sense of security. Maybe this one was just the kind of that liked to toy with his prey first. Did not they all? If the man was expecting some kind of answer, he was not getting none out of the Slytherin boy, and certainly not an amused one if that was what MacNeill had been aiming for. The man turned his gaze towards the village behind him briefly, before his gaze found Jay's again who answered it yet again with a glaring look in the eyes.

"I noticed Miss Sabrina passed by not a few moments ago... she seemed quite involved and pleased with herself... was she something to do with it?"

Jay's gaze lingered upon the man's features for couple of seconds before he turned his gaze away, starting to feel uncomfortable with the eye-contact, and looking somewhere beyond the man's shoulder was enough to get him a bit back to his comfort zone.

"Who knows?" Jay's tone sounded surprisingly indifferent, however it was a tad bit strained, and his earlier wrath seemed to be calming down gradually. There was no way that he was going to be a snitch and tell the professor, no matter how pissed off he was at Sabrina. Not to mention that it was going to get him into trouble too. And in all honesty, he just wanted to forget the earlier and wipe it out of his memory completely. "There really isn't anything to be worried about, Sir. And me and Gallagher are barely acquaintances, so it's not like I would know much about her shenanigans. Or should I?"

Well, they had only known each other officially around a month. So it would be easy to pull the "I do not really know her" card to someones face who would have not been following his relationships that closely, or how they had been developing lately. All the teachers were talking about was that how the Japanese transfer seemed to be good influence on him. But he and Sabrina had not really been around each other that much because the half-veela had been busy with Daniel Park and who knows what. Popular people had busy schedules and not much time for losers like him.​

FzEpEVG.png

|| Hogsmeade Village : Three broomsticks inn||

Sabrina entered into the village out of breath slightly. She took a couple of deep breaths and then tucked her hair behind her ear. She had ran a great distance here. So of course Sabrina was tired. Not to mention towards the end she felt paranoid that Jayden was going to pop up out of no where and lay it on her thick. Sabrina didn't have to press through the crowd because they moved for her. Very convenient. Sabrina kept glancing behind her, checking if those piercing eyes were on her yet. Sabrina wasn't an idiot. She knew Jayden was furious with her. She could expect hell coming to her later but she couldn't even lie to herself. She thought her little joke was hilarious even if no one else thought so. Seriously though, he should've expected something like that coming from Sabrina.

The wind blew her hair around her face as she walked through the streets of Hogsmeade. Thinking about the past events. A thought came to her that bothered her a little bit. What if Jayden wasn't expecting something like that to come from her? She knew she was joking but did he? Even so was what she did really wrong to do to a friend. Not only did this thought shock Sabrina but it scared her too. Sabrina never really took the time to think her actions over clearly before she did them. She's always gotten into trouble because of this. One would think she would know better now but she really hadn't. The thing that scared her was the fact that their might be a possibility Jay refuses to be her friend because of her actions. What if what she did was so bad, so horrible that he decided to cut ties with Sabrina? That would be devastating.

Sabrina had worked hard after all to assure he was her friend. To lose it just like that would hurt her. And not only her feelings would be hurt but her image as well. How would she be seen if even Hogwarts #1 bad boy didn't even want to hang out with her. She would be alone. Assuming the only reason Kiyoko stuck around was because of Jayden. Then who would she have to talk to? To joke around with? To play fight with? Sabrina bit her lip as she pressed her hand against one of the stones of a building beside her for support. Oh god. Was the stunt she pulled that bad?

Then another thought came to mind.

If her friendship with Jay was that unstable that it would crumble over a little thing like this, were they really friends in the first place?

What the bloody heck? Why was she thinking so hard about this. She just blew her own mind. Sabrina need to calm down and clearly think, and get out of the ungodly cold. So she headed inside one of the nearest buildings. Luckily it was a personal favorite of hers. She sat in one of the booth's in the back, it was also by a secluded window. As soon as she had taken off her coat a waiter had came to take her order. She order butterbeer to calm her spirits and mind. As soon as the waiter was gone Sabrina slumped against the table, laying her head on her arms. A billion and one thoughts were floating through her mind at the moment. She couldn't lose a friend. Not now. Not one of the ones she worked hard to get. Not one of the ones she thought of as close.

She should apologize. Psh! Yeah right. Would her pride let her apologize for one of her classic stunts like this? Maybe not but she would have to swallow her pride if it came down to it. She heard the placement of a glass on the table but she didn't move. Not yet. She still had more to think about. What about what she said earlier. If it did come down to it and Jayden threatened to not be her friend anymore were they ever really friends in the first place? Aren't friends supposed to put up with each other's bullshit? So he shouldn't be so quick to bounce on her already right? Still there was a nagging voice that told her he might. It was like having a devil and a devil on her shoulders instead of an angel. It was amazing she made good decision at all.

Suddenly Sabrina felt a touch on her hair and she rose her head up. She was staring into brown eyes of someone she didn't even know. She quickly scanned his clothes and deemed he was a Gryffindor. Okay, that explains his boldness. Her eyes narrowed at him as he continued to touch her hair. "You cut it. Why?"

"Do you mind?" Sabrina said as she smacked his hand away from her hair. She crossed her legs from underneath the table and began to drink her butterbeer.

"I tasted it for you. To check...y'know. There's no poison." The guy said with a grin.

Sabrina almost choked on her butterbeer. What had this wanker just said to her? He tasted her butterbeer? "Who the hell are you and what makes you think you can approach me? Let alone touch me?" Sabrina said as she glared at him.

He just smiled and tilted his head at her. "I just saw this as a chance that's all. I've always admired you from afar. But you were always untouchable, y'know. Now with your break up I was thinking I had a chance. Y'know as long as I caught you without the giant or the vampire." He chuckled

"Cute" Sabrina said blandly and sarcastically. The break up part stung but it wasn't like she didn't already know everyone knew. "Sorry but you have no chance. Now bug off." Sabrina said as she waved him off

Instead he grabbed her hand and held it tight. She glared at him but he leaned closer. "Don't be like that Sabrina. At least give us normal guys a chance."

"What if I don't want a normal guy? Now you have 3 seconds to let go of me or I will make your life a living hell." Sabrina growled at him

Again the mystery stalker boy just laughed at her. "Oh really? With what? You can't hurt me without your wand." he said as he placed her wand on the table.

Sabrina's eyes widened. "When did you? Why you little--"

Still holding her hand he smiled at her. "So. What shall we do today....girlfriend?"

Seriously. This day just keeps getting better and better.

Last edited:
1953708.jpg

[ Hogsmeade; The Three Broomsticks Inn ]

The two stood about for a short while, before Seth spoke up, in which time Melinda was trying her best to see above the crowd by jumping up and down. It made it a whole hell of a lot harder to refrain from murmuring something that would end up with a very angry--usually decently lovable-- midget. After holding his commentary and laughter down he spoke up and his words seemed to have caught her attention. Her expression went from a frowning impatient to almost excited, he blinked and smiled once, a slightly lopsided smirk.
"A table? Where?" She questioned and she glanced over in direction he'd been looking "Come on, we need to get it before someone else beats us to it."
The shorter girl mumbled, either ignoring his final comment or perhaps she hadn't caught it. Either way he didn't care, he moved to followed Melinda through the crowd, watching the relief spread across her features as placed herself on a seat at the table. The boy himself was caught by the group rushing past and trying to get to the exit. As he navigated through the small crowd his shoulder bumped crudely with that of another.
"Hey watch where you're going--" He said, not angrily, but with an annoyed tone, however he cut himself off. "Oh, uh... sorry about that"
He managed, after seeing he'd smacked into a stunning asian girl. She was unfamiliar and yet he knew her....kind of...., the lady was a good couple years older than he was and her eyes were a turquoise blue that couldn't possibly be natural, they shifted in color and he blinked once.

"No problem, sorry for bumping you. The crowd is a bit suffocating and I just want to get through"
She said calmly, her eyes seemed to have changed back, or perhaps it had been the light playing with his head. He nodded and she turned on her heel and walked away, however she didn't leave, she just went to take orders. He turned away as well, unable to shake that sense of mild familiarity or think of just who she reminded him of... When he sat his friend addressed him
"So?" She began, catching the attention of the waitress with her eyes "What do you want to order?"
She asked, he thought for a moment before shrugging
"Rabbit stew perhaps. They make it pretty well here" He said with a slight shrug as he eyed the menu that was on display "You?"
He inquired as a woman walked up to the table and placed a butterbeer on the counter, he opened his mouth to say she'd got the wrong people when the woman with wheat colored hair stopped him
"Courtesy of the lady over there" The second waitress said, gesturing to the other end of the busy room where the asian lady continued to wait on tables. He glanced over to catch the eyes, smile and wave of a fifth year Ravenclaw girl, he waved back with a confused expression at first and eyed the drink. It looked fine...--he sniffed it-- it certainly didn't smell like anything was wrong with it. The blonde waitress had yet to leave.
"Can I take your orders? Or would you like more time?"

Seth looked over at Melinda and then back at the woman, shrugging as if to say '...cool' and stating his order
"I'll take some rabbit stew and..." He paused, glancing over at the scene that was quietly playing out a table or two to the right. So Sabrina was here (since when? What? He hadn't even seen her walk in) and she was already in trouble. The dark haired boy paused, anger bubbling up, that asshat wasn't doing what he thought he was doing... right? Seth looked away, trying to suppress a snarl, his ears worked to block out the noise and he listened to the conversation between the boy with Sabrina. His finger tapped against the wood on the table impatiently and he took a few breaths to calm himself. He paused and took up the mug of butterbeer, bringing the rim to his lips however he set it down without having touched the liquid. No way he was walking away from this one, sure he was friend-zoned, but a friend wouldn't just sit back and let the piece fall where they may, he let out a low breath. "He'll take a knuckle sandwich" He growled as he gestured over his shoulder before standing abruptly, the boy paused again and glanced at Melinda "I'll be right back"
With that he marched away, a few people turned to look at the drama unfolding, watching his figure moved toward the brown haired boy who's back was currently facing him. A great deal of chatter died down to whispers. Seth tapped the boy on the shoulder
"Hey asshole." The boy turned to face him, he was shorter than Sethen himself, but didn't seem to notice and the little brown haired dweeb was smirking with unwavering confidence. Seth refrained from punching him right then and there "You're not her type. So do yourself a favor and screw off, you're making an idiot of yourself"

The boy didn't back off, he just chuckled lightly and clutched Sabrina's hand tighter silently he had to admire his persistence. His silver-gray eyes narrowed in mild annoyance and to make it better, out of the corner of his eye he saw someone standing close to the scene with her fist clenched. She seemed to know exactly what was going on, she was reading his posture perfectly and yet she looked more irritated than scared, unlike the other waitress who glanced over at the scene with fear in her eyes.
"Lockett go pester someone else. Sabrina here is mine" The boy said in a irritatingly calm voice "She's Gallagher to you, you worm and she's yours over my dead body"
At that point he would have punched him but he held back, the asian waitress was watching with narrowed eyes and he knew he would get in shit if he stated it. Instead he went about throwing a few more snide remarks and going so far as to put his clenched fists in his pockets, feigning indifference. Half way through his last sentence the boy released Sabrina and lunged at him, either waning to get the jump on the Gryffindor or because Seth had struck a nerve, Seth just side stepped him. He'd sparred with Zoey fucking Black in both magical duels and actual fights, after the martial arts style and magic mixture she'd brought back from Japan, this was like watching a toddler try to swing a punch.

He laughed at him, chuckling and shaking his head as the boy tired himself out, after a few more swings Seth was finally ready to return the favor for he'd had his fun making a fool out of the arrogant bastard, he'd been pulling his hands from his pockets when the asian girl stepped forward and stood between the two, they immediately came to a halt
"If you want to fight take it outside, this is an inn not an arena." The woman said calmly, she looked at the brown haired boy "You started the brawl, so I'm afraid you'll have to leave" The brown haired boy scowled, looking over the asian girl's head and glaring something awful at Setehn who quietly brought a finger across his throat and mouthed the words 'We'll finish this later, and you're so fucking dead when we do.', he shot another glare at him before turning away while murmuring a string of angry words. The asian pulled out her wand and Seth scoffed "Hey now wait a minute--" She glanced over at him, glaring to silence him before she shot a transparent spell at the boy who was on his way out, he didn't seem to notice. She looked back to Sethen "Unless you would like to be banished permanently as well I suggest you return to your table, Sir" He opened his mouth about to argue but he'd seen that the spell hadn't hurt, and he knew that binding spells were used on some places to keep the area clear of trouble so it wasn't something unheard of. He closed him mouth again and shot a glance Sabrina before returning to his table, the chatter that had never really died started up again and though there was still some tension in the air the atmosphere worked to drown it out.

2v0gay8.jpg

ooc: Screw it. Enjoy the new banner. ;-;

[Hogwarts; Music room]

The female grew a lot more talk active after his introduction. Throwing in a joke about how she would have referred to him otherwise, laughing lightly as she seemed to be amused with her own joke. A bit awkward as it was only her who was laughing, fortunately not in a loud blast, but more of a chuckle. Still, fact remained that the male didn't really flinch or made any other gesture for a reaction when she said it, already glad that she didn't seem to be too bothered with his silent nature. Like most often were. Not really bothered with how she would call out for him if they were ever to meet each other again. He wouldn't react and just remained his usual self. There were more to who the title of 'an amusing Ravenclaw' applied to. Perhaps deserved it even more than he did, August who was often more part of the crowd than the one in the center. No one would expect him to raise up his hand in the class for the answer.

Fortunately the female wasn't to go into a joke for too long, quickly going back to their initial business (cleaning the room) as well as to introduce herself in return. 'Glesni Helling' she called herself after she had filled the bucket with water for them to clean with. He held no reaction towards her name, neither bothered to repeat it for her as that sounded just silly to him. He was already satisfied to find another 'musical' soul on the Wizarding School were only a few held appreciation towards this form of art called music.

Taking the mop along with him towards the bucket that Glesni had taken with her the male placed it against the wall whilst the female went into the search for the right chemicals to clean with. Another careful process and a moment for observation, though he trusted her enough to select the right cleanser. It still didn't hurt to slyly look over what she was to pick out to clean with, whether she did it carefully and to where her knowledge seemed to expand on the grounds of music instruments and their care. After all her display could have been an act, for playing was one thing, however to be passionate was another case. In the meanwhile as he was waiting August was managing his sleeves, rolling them up to his elbow as to make sure that they wouldn't become wet while he was on the job of cleaning. Fortunately today was no school day and as such he didn't have to wear a button up, which meant he didn't have to struggle with the small buttons at his wrists.

As such, whilst the male was busying himself with his sleeves the female had returned, smirking at him to question when he was to move. Not that he would make any more of a haste just because someone was impatient, however he did bother to raise his arm up from which he was rolling up his sleeve from. Explaining what was taking him longer, before he finished up and took the mop in hands again, soaking it into the bucket of water and wringing it out with his hands. The cold water did bother him, but no words were uttered, knowing that he shouldn't be complaining after having already taken up the job. Of course he could also not bother with wringing out the mop, but that would leave too much water on the woods, which could damage the floor and instruments in long term.

Straightening up from his position the male nodded at the suggestion of the female. "Sounds like a plan." He spoke as he pointed to one side of the room, starting from the corner. "Then I shall take that side first." He spoke, strolling off with his mop in hands as to fight the dust that laid to rest on the grounds. Without much more of an exchange than his words the male thus left, setting his mop onto the ground as he started to wipe, immediately distinguishing the trial of cleaned wood that he had left behind and the now wet dust gathering together in. Saddening.

So as he followed on cleaning, occasionally coming back to the bucket to clean his mop and wring it out again the work was quickly done. Leaving a satisfied grin on the face of the male, glad that he had company helping him out with cleaning out the music room for it surely wouldn't had been done work on his own. Still it was quite the work with even two pair of hands and it was a surprise that in all this while no professor or student had passed, or had bothered to watch them in amusement. Or maybe they had, but he hadn't noticed them, immersed inside of the task to clean and lost in thoughts like he often was whenever he was set to something. In any way it seemed that they soon needed rags to dust the instruments themselves as a mop wouldn't do to clean the fragile and delicate forms and wood.

2ugmqgp.jpg

[Hogsmead The three broomsticks]

He left the paid for the books and smiled nodding to his friend behind the counter. He turned around and made his way to the outside door. The feeling of the books pulled to him to the realms of imagination and knowledge. He resisted their call and opened the door and into the cold air. He smiled and looked up to the sky wit white fluffy clouds. He looked to his raven and then it cawed to him. He nodded "The three Broomsticks would be nice." he walked along the road the snow crunching underfoot. He smiled to himself as he watched the groups of friends talking about life and love. Lovers walking with hands intertwined in loving embrace. He felt wistful because he never experience this. He's read about it, no book could really hold the feeling that another body would hold to him. Reed chuckled as he walked closer to the three Broomsticks. He slowed because he herd the amount of patrons in the the drink house was considerable but he did wish to partake in butter beer.

He sighed and laughed slightly as he crow nudged hum by rubbing its head against his ear. He lifted his head and stroked its feathers. "I guess nothing ventured nothing gained..." he walked into the Three broomsticks and everything had gotten quiet all the focus was on a single table where it looked like a confrontation was about to erupt but it was quashed by the waitress. he felt awkward and was the first to move as the tension was beginning to subside. He found a spot by the fire place and sat down as his crow hopped onto the table and stood closer to the fire for warmth. He opened his new book on gardening and herd the spine crack as it was opened for the first time, he felt a chill run up his spine as he turned the first page. One could tell allot by a book by its first opening.

The waitress was shaking her head as she approached him and looked to him "What can i get you dear?" He looked up to her. "Butter beer with some of your special stew and could you get a bowel of butterbeer for my friend here?" The waitress looked at the crow as it quieter but loud enough for her to hear. "Of course ill be back with your order." As she walked away he looked back to his book and began to enjoy the pages he so loved.

[On the Road to Hogsmeade]
One thing Aled always liked about teenagers was no matter how much they tried to lie their bodies always expressed how they were feeling like a giant neon sign in the sky. Jayden for example, was uncomfortable, distrusting of Aled and suspicious in general. It was written all over his face and his movements and baring, Aled had read more into less. It was strange though. Most students were at first slightly frightened of all the teachers, having probably heard horror stories from their parents and elder siblings, but Jayden was no naive first year. So what had set him against Aled? They had never had much contact so it was less likely to be Aled himself and more likely to be his position as teacher. But if that was the case, then what had set the youth against the professors so? He resolved to ask Aeorious when next he saw him, Jayden was in his species after all and his friend seemed to have taken the boy under his wing somewhat.

Over Jayden's shoulder Aled saw Leeda padding back from her investigating. If she was this relaxed then there was no serious damage, the boys had probably left for the castle by now. So there was no issue of serious harm which gave Aled more room to maneuver and let Jayden say only what he was comfortable with, the risk of irate parents out of the way for how.

But really the glare the boy was directing at him was akin to the glare of an enemy combatant, a prisoner of war in an interrogation. In fact that was exactly what it was like, a million faces flashing through Aled's mind as he remembered all the expressions of those dark wizards whom had sat opposite him on that table in that blank room. There had been no trust and no give from them either. Well, the lad was a project then. He doubted a sixteen year old boy had the same staying power and resistance as a fully grown murderer. For now he focused on just moving from mortal enemy to mildly distrusted neutral party in Jayden's eyes. It was very obvious the boy avoided eye contact as a matter of unease so without being aggressive about it Aled tried to maintain some level of it.

At the very least the boy seemed to be calming down, his words working towards calm nonchalance though failing miserably. He was a good liar but for now Aled was a better judge of lying. Reading between the lines, his words told of a general 'no tattling to teachers, no matter what' which was a manner of loyalty Aled could find his way to respecting, no matter how misplaced. And since that was a lie, he imagined he was lying about not knowing Sabrina as well. It was a bit of a rebellious struggle against the knowledge that he definately was in for some manner of punishment, but still trying to wriggle out of it. A meaningless show of defiance, but also a little admirable. It briefly crossed Aled's mind that with those skills the boy might make one hell of an Auror... but he pushed that to the side to deal with the matter at hand.

He sighed a weary sigh, his hand finally breaking free from his control and making its way down to his thigh, rubbing warming circles around the muscle, a gravelly grumble coming after each pang of burning pain. It wasn't getting much better but Aled could cope, he just shifted restlessly on his good leg and his stick a little while he continued their conversation. "Come on now Jayden, did you think I wouldn't be able to tell when you're lying? Good at it as you may be, I think I have the advantage of time. Relax a little, you look like a man sentenced to death! The lads'll be fine and unless they actually report you, which I somehow doubt, no one is getting in any serious trouble. But I'd really rather know what happened here. Intimidating as you may be, I dont think you're one for picking random fights in the snow and a lot of the scuffs on your hands and knuckles are defensive, in my opinion of course. I'm also going to guess that from the way Miss Sabrina dragged you out of our previous conversation, actions which you ALLOWED, that you are closer friends than you would have me believe... So if you wouldn't mind, a truthful explanation."

Leeda skirted far around Jayden at this point, giving him a wide birth since he seemed to find her somehow unnerving, something she still didnt understand. Still she sniffed the air towards him as she passed and when she came to slump against Aled's pained leg her head cocked as she looked at him. He looked like a hunted animal, but Leeda couldn't see any predator. Humans were strange. Aled closed his eyes and sighed briefly in relief as the giant dog's warm body soothed the stiff muscle and dulled some of the pain, Aled's hand moving from his thigh to Leeda's shaggy head and ruffling her ears in thanks.

FzEpEVG.png

|| Hogsmeade: Three Broomsticks Inn ||

Sabrina was starting to get pissed. Who did this guy think he was. To just straight up and declare himself as her boyfriend. She had to give him props but at the same time he didn't know what he was getting into. Sabrina might be her feisty, overly confident, spoiled rotten to the core, pretty girl, self right now, but she was a damaged girl underneath all of those layers. She was still hurt by her previous, short lived relationship ending suddenly. The fact that this Gryffindor thought he could easily fill the void in her heart annoyed her to know in. Sabrina balled her hands into a fist. She was ready to take a swing when she heard a familiar voice speak up.

"Hey asshole. You're not her type. So do yourself a favor and screw off, you're making an idiot of yourself"

Both Sabrina and the Gryffindor boy turned to see where the voice was coming from. Sabrina almost sighed a sigh of relief when she saw who it was. Thank the goddess Seth was here. That statement was clearly shown by her facial expression. Sabrina was beyond relieved to see her good friend Seth here to help her out. Even though, now that she looked a little closer. He seemed irritated. Just slightly. Sabrina waved it off. Whatever she didn't care. As long as this creep was gone and fast. Still, even after seeing Seth, who was obviously in a different class than the creep, the creep decided to hold his ground. He clutched Sabrina's hand harder and she glared at where his skin was connected with hers.

"Lockett go pester someone else. Sabrina here is mine" The boy said with a soft chuckle.

Sabrina scoffed at his statement. What exactly was going on in his tiny little brain. He can't claim something that isn't his. Especially if it was way out of his league. And believe it. Sabrina was seriously out of his league.

"She's Gallagher to you, you worm and she's yours over my dead body" Seth said with a rather calm tune as he placed his hands in his pocket.

Sabrina gave him a pleading look. She didn't know how much longer she could take this. Seriously, Sabrina wanted to sock this guy a good one for even thinking he could do something to this degree. Not to mention Sabrina was once again the center of attention, not that , that was anything new. Still she didn't want this brat to have the lime light just because he had the audacity to approach her. The two boys continued to slander each other with sharp witty comments until her buddy Seth took it one too far. Seth struck a nerve on the Gryffindor creep and he quickly released Sabrina's hand in turn for lunging at Seth. Sabrina's eyes widened as she reached for her wand, she only had seconds to react if something went wrong. She didn't want Seth to end up hurt. Not that, that would happen anyway. But as soon as she had her wand within her grasp the "fight" was over.

An Asian girl was standing in between the two boys. Sabrina's eyebrows furrowed together as she eyed the girl. For some reason when she looked at her, she got the odd since she was looking at Kiyoko. No Sabrina wasn't trying to crack a joke, she new not all Asians looked alike. But this one, this one resembled Kiyoko for sure. What the hell did that mean?

"If you want to fight take it outside, this is an inn not an arena." The woman said calmly, she looked at the brown haired boy "You started the brawl, so I'm afraid you'll have to leave"

"Thank God. Finally." Sabrina sighed as Seth and that boy had a stare down. After he was gone both Seth and Sabrina were looking at the Kiyoko-look-alike. She pulled out her wand and that made Seth a little nervous for some reason. Sabrina narrowed her eyes as she paid attention to the situation.

"Hey now wait a minute--"

The Aisan girl glanced over at him, glaring to silence him before she shot a transparent spell at the boy who was on his way out, he didn't seem to notice. The she turned her sharp eyes back to Seth. "Unless you would like to be banished permanently as well I suggest you return to your table, Sir"

Sabrina cocked and eyebrow at this girl. It was getting scary how similar she was with Kiyoko. Sabrina would have to ask Kiyoko about that later. Or maybe she would ask the girl herself. Who knew? Not wanting to make trouble Seth glances back at Sabrina before he heads back to his table. Sabrina shot him a grateful smile and mouthed, "Thank you." before he turned his back to leave.

Reactions: Namora and Wicked
2ugmqgp.jpg

[three broomsticks]

Reed felt warm and comfortable considering the hustle and bustle of the inn but he kept reading as he smiled when the waitress walked up putting his order in front of him as he pulled out payment and gave it to her with interest. She nodded gratefully as she walked off. He placed his book down on the table and slid the bowel of butter beer to his crow and it began to drink it as he sipped from his cup then began to eat from the bowel. He looked around the room several people interacting with each other, he wished he was so bold. He looked at the fire as it danced left, right, and all around his eyes closed slowly as he felt the warmth come from the fire. He opened his eyes again then finished his bowl of stew quickly and turned his chair and rocked it back on its two legs as he lifted his book and opened it again picking up where he left off on a new plant species that was found out west. Lifting the drink to his lips he worked his was till the glass was empty. he lost track of the beverage and then looked t the empty cup with hope to be refilled. Taking out his want he tapped his cup and it filled itself again as he placed money on the table to pay for it.

Working his way through his book he didn't seem to notice if anyone paid him any attention he rocked back and fourth not really taking into consideration of his chair beginning to move forward as he did so. then without warning as he placed his cup down he lost his footing and fell back hitting his head on the corner of the fireplace. He blacked out for only a moment. then came to on the ground where people were looking at him in concern. he stood up as his crow was looking at him on the ground from the table. He picked up his book which thankfully didn't land in the fire. he stood up and felt the back of his head as pain flooded forth. Cursing he stood up and picked up the chair that fell over and sat down again. he pulled his hand back and found it wet with blood. "Damn.." he said. He knew healing magic but he couldn't see it it was risky. His crow cawed in concern. "Its ok not to bad I think." He lifted his wand again and spoke a simple charm that slowed the bleeding, that was the extent he was going to do anything. He needed to go to the hogwarts medical wing.

Reactions: VocaStar and Wicked
4l3cdi.jpg

[Hogsmeade; Three Broomsticks Inn]

Just before they sat down someone had seemingly kept up Sethen as he took a little longer to join her at the table, not that it was much of a surprise. The wimp had changed greatly after their first year at Hogwarts, going from a plain, shy guy into a more flamboyant version of himself. At first it seemed as if the world had turned upside down seeing the male going around like that. However, nowadays the female had gotten used to his act as she just went on to lean with one arm on the table. Waiting for them to finish.

Though it seemed to catch her attention that the one he was speaking at was from Asian ethnicity, one looking rather similar to the one she had met today. However, as Melinda wasn't familiar with the girl she dismissed the thought, presuming that it was just her mind playing with her. Not every Asian was the female she had met earlier and the Slytherin in exchange wasn't the only Asian to be found inside of Hogsmeade. So she let the thought slip her mind as Sethen joined her again, mentioning the rabbit stew of the place. It sounded like a fine choice, but Melinda wouldn't be herself if she were to agree and picked the same. So instead of that she gave him a slight hum as she scanned her eyes over the card again. "I think I will have the…"

Her voice trailed off as the waitress placed a butterbeer in front of Sethen, mentioning that it was from a lady out of her sight. However it couldn't be helped but that a scowl formed on the face of the petite girl. Quite annoyed with the constant attention her friend had and with that thus the needed interruptions to follow through. An inaudible sigh escaped her lips as she shot her eyes up to the male, shaking her head a little with a slight roll of her eyes. "Popular as always." She mumbled spitefully, but for what reason that was she was unsure. She assumed it was because of the positive attention he received, where she was thrown around with rumours. However, it could also have to do with the fact that the male always seemed to receive freebies, a nice gesture that Melinda was perhaps longing for after her attitude and the events that have played out recently. Anyway, it seemed that she was annoyed by the cheesy gesture, a tad bit wary as of who this 'lady' could be.

Fortunately the waitress didn't seem to be willing to waste too much time, inquiring to them that they could place their orders, to which she was eager to place. However, some other event playing out inside of the inn seemed to be taking the attention again. While in the middle of his order Sethen's attitude seemed to be taking a change for the worse, his eyes darkening as he drummed his fingers on the table blade, clearly annoyed with something that Melinda hadn't taken note off. "Hey…" she called out to him, trying to wave her hand in front of his face before turning into the same direction he was staring at to see what it was.

Familiar honey blonde locks appeared in sight, bright blue eyes and a fair skin. No one could take their eyes off a veela when they entered the room and a half made no exception to that. It had seemed that the female was in trouble with some other male, him cornering the girl up and her with a look of displeasure written over her face. A chuckle escaped Melinda's throat as she pulled her lips into a stripe. "Must be hard to…" she started, however stopped midway as Sethen had gotten up from his place and paced over to the table, surprising her with his sudden boldness. The words he had spoken before leaving her alone had surprised her, not quite expecting such a strong expression of anger from the male as she followed him with her eyes. Watching how the event unfolded itself.

Somewhere deep inside of her the female had to admit that he was kind of cool. Unlike the wimp she always took him for, however, she was never to say such out loud as she gulped a little as he tapped on the male's shoulder. Making sure to note down carefully when it was going wrong. Her hand was clenching the back of her chair, her knuckles becoming white as she somehow was a little nervous for the male. Why did he react so heavily on the sight of the half-veela? He always seemed to be playing around with the girls, never being serious with anyone. And yet when it came down to the half creature he suddenly showed a side Melinda had never encountered in the years that she had known him. It somehow made her unsure as of who he really might be.

They exchanged a few words, what she was unsure of, but Melinda did note how his patience was running low as his posture tensed up. Though this time it wasn't out of fear or because he was on the verge of crying. Far from that all as Melinda could only note that the male truly did made a change for the unknown while standing there. She had already jumped out of her place when the male had lunged forward to Sethen, seemingly trying to land a hit as now her alarms were on full power. Though they seemed to be misplaced as the other evaded him, doing so a few more times as she watched the scene unfold itself, praying that someone was to stop them in this silly brawl. What was the reason for it? The price of a girl, a half veela? Somehow a sting of pain went through the female, annoyed as she stood nailed to the ground, unsure and unable to do anything.

The worst part of all was when the attacker seemed to slow down, seemingly tiring out from his missed attempts and stood still. Trying to catch a breath. At first Melinda had thought that Sethen would be wise and leave the male alone, perhaps bring the half veela over to their table and avoid any further drama. However to her great horror he pulled his hands from his pockets, readying himself for an attack himself. Gasping in a sharp breath Melinda took a step forward as she was thinking of stopping them, but got beaten by someone who stood closer by the scene.

It was the Asian female again who stepped between them and pulled them apart. By now the whole inn had been watching with their breaths held in, finding the scene to be very tense and exciting or like Melinda, unenjoyable. A few whispers going on from left to right, however none of them who said anything of importance. To her greatest relief the scene escalated, dropping down as the males only exchanged some glares. Her only objection had been the gesture Sethen made towards the other, childish and unneeded, but then she seemed to be speaking here of a stranger. Though he soon seemed to return to his usual self when the Asian female pulled her wand against him, pointing it at him in a threatening manner, making him return to the table.

Though Melinda supposed that she should have been very happy that everything ended well she wasn't. She wasn't shaking on her legs out of fear, or annoyed by the scene. However she did feel somehow betrayed. The male who she had thought to know, a fool who only knew how to play around had suddenly turned into someone she thought of a stranger. Of course there was also the slight pain of being left alone in the crowd, making it seem like she had been some kind of ditched 'date' to the crowd, but she could care less about their opinion. What did bother her was that she felt left behind in the dark. Watching the little people she did trust advance and leaving her behind and that included the male who had returned. Turning around the female sat down again, not wanting to show her surprised face to the male. Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath, calming down as she then returned to her usual arrogant scowl. In silence she welcomed the male, not bothering to look the male up into the face as he returned as she just held up her card and pointed at a dish for the waitress to note down. "and one butterbeer along with it, please." She spoke, as if nothing had happened earlier.

Glesni Helling.png

[Hogwarts; Music Room]

August raised up his arm, showing his rolled up sleeves and Glesni nodded lightly, understanding what he was referring to. "Not a bad idea actually." She put down her mop, and did the same, but only with her sleeves rolled in and up, instead of out and up. It did it's job as well anyway. Patiently, she waited for August to dip the mop in, respecting his personal space. The first person that was willing to cooperate for sure earned her respect. Doing things, and not just talking about them, was what everyone should look up to. Managing to make a plan that both sides agree about was usually such pain, but young mister Yilmaz was on the same page of the same book as she was, and she couldn't be more satisfied than that. Dipping her mop into the bucked of refreshingly cool water, she moved to her side of the room, cleaning off layers of dust that lied on surfaces all over the room and the floor itself. Once the summer festivities and practices were over, no one even bothered any more.

Time didn't bother her. She was a perfectionist. Cleaning the surfaces and later the floor left everything shining, finally returning colours into the room. Now it already felt much more as a home. A place where she would gladly spend her free moments in. Delicate smell of cleaning liquids spread through the room, colliding into one chaotic and yet pleasant smell. Only footsteps disturbed the perfect silence in the room and it was just as it should be. Silence between two strangers was never so pleasant for her. There were moments when she would do anything to achieve that level of comfortability while keeping quiet. Only when words were prevented from interfering, she was able to acknowledge someone's true nature.

Piece by piece and dip by dip, her side of the Music Room soon shined as much as it could. It was a lot of work, and there was still a lot of work left that they couldn't do on their own, but it was so many times better then how it was when she walked in. Air and even the entire atmosphere in the room wasn't so dim and sad any more. It now resembled to atmosphere that the true artistic temple should have. She dipped her mop once more into now filthy grey water, to take off what was left of dust traces, and she folded it over the bucket's edge, leaning on the desk. It wasn't that bad. She did her job. Turning around, she noticed her cleaning partner was as well done. Glesni smiled lightly and nodded. Even though she used to win challenges of this kind, she had to admit that it was at least tie for August at this point. Hell, he might have as well won, but she still wasn't ready to go that far and admit it. Instead she spoke calmly.
"Not bad, Mr. Yilmaz. Ten points for Ravenclaw." It was just a badly preformed professor-like voice, but it had to do. The meaning was there.

Crossing her arms, she kept silent for a moment, thinking about what to use for their grand cleaning finale with the instrument polishing. She already found a plastic wax cup that somehow managed to stay in usable condition. Whatever was the reason for that, Glesni was thankful. She looked around, noticing the white cover sheet, rolled up in the corner.
"I wonder..." She approached and touched it. It was there a long time, unused. The fabric was silk-like and gentle. Glesni sighed. One simply had to be sacrificed for the sake of other. A t this point, getting a new covering sheet would be much easier than getting a new instrument. Easier and cheaper. "Sorry." She said seemingly to the sheet, as she pulled his edge hard, pressing and rubbing the sheet against the edge of counter until it started to tear down, lengthwise. Tearing it lengthwise was easy due to it's fiber order. She torn off three more pieces, and she tied two out of four of them neatly around the piece of wax, and called up to August. "Hey, catch." Only then, she tossed the small dusting and waxing pack towards the Ravenclaw, making sure it was precise enough for him to catch it without a problem. She shrugged. "Best we can do at this point."

• Love

Edge of Hogsmeade Village

The older man sighed deep, leaning down just a little bit to rub his thigh, grumbling as he massaged the leg. It must have been painful, by the looks of how Professor MacNeill's brow creased with a strained frown. He was silent for several long seconds as he proceeded with the massaging, making Jay shift his weight on the leg to another restlessly, tugging the sleeves of his jacket further down. The Slytherin boy was starting to feel a little bit lost, and feeling lost made him feel nervous. And feeling nervous made him feel confused, and feeling confused made him feel exasperatingly annoyed. And the look in Jay's eyes told the story, as he expressed deep disinterest in the situation and he was eager to just move on. So if he was going to get punished, maybe they could, you know, just get into it instead of wasting time. But instead the D.A.D.A. Professor acted like he had all the time in the world in the palm of his hand.

"Come on now Jayden, did you think I wouldn't be able to tell when you're lying?" Professor MacNeill said finally as he had straightened up, making Jay stifle a groan. Sure, he had known from the start that he was fucked, but of course he had to try his chances. "Good at it as you may be, I think I have the advantage of time. Relax a little, you look like a man sentenced to death!"

The dark haired boy moved his sharp gaze towards the man, regarding him with the cool gaze in a way that made Jay seem like he was even harder to approach. Was he imagining it, or did the professor actually enjoy himself in the situation? Jay was not sure how to feel about how lighthearted the man was being. It was not exactly the kind of treatment he was used to. Now, Old Hag alias Professor Ashton however, was exactly something he had been expecting from a professor, especially from a woman. Petty, vengeful, ruthless. To Jay, everyone were somehow rotten to the core. Some just showed it more than the most.

"The lads'll be fine and unless they actually report you, which I somehow doubt, no one is getting in any serious trouble." Wait, how the hell did he know...? He was not even there! Damn it, this man was sharper than Jay had been giving him credit for. And this trait would make his performance further difficult.

"But I'd really rather know what happened here. Intimidating as you may be, I don't think you're one for picking random fights in the snow and a lot of the scuffs on your hands and knuckles are defensive, in my opinion of course."

Jay instantly pushed his hands into the pockets of his jeans even if it was already too late to hide the marks, swearing himself in his head. Sloppy, sloppier, Jayden.

"I'm also going to guess that from the way Miss Sabrina dragged you out of our previous conversation, actions which you allowed, that you are closer friends than you would have me believe... So if you wouldn't mind, a truthful explanation."

Ohhh, busted.

Did he mention earlier that MacNeill was too sharp for his own good? Even Jay had forgotten the earlier when Sabrina had pulled him aside in front of this man. Jay really wanted to pat himself in the back right now and congratulate himself. Because right now he, ladies and gentlemen, was the sombrero of asshats for making such an obvious mistake that he should be mortified. Which Jay had to admit, he was a little bit. The dog came back, circling the dark haired male who was grinding his teeth together and thinking a way out, giving him a comfortable wide berth. But Jay barely even seemed to notice it.

"Tch," the boy hissed in annoyance in between his teeth. There was really not much to do in this situation when he had been called out on his own lie, but it did not make Jay any more comfortable of talking. In fact, it seemed to make him even more reluctant. Who was this guy anyway? Who the hell did he think he was? Talking like he knew him?

Jay lifted his chin a little bit, drilling his glacier blue gaze into the teachers own, his posture suddenly more straighter, shoulders tense, making him look taller than before. All the teen knew was about aggression, and if you were intimidating enough, you usually managed to scare you opponents away their tails between their legs. And like stated before few times, the only defense Jay knew was to take the offense. And so he did.

"Fine, you caught me." Jay admitted, his voice low and cooling several degrees to match his off-putting glare. He might have gotten caught, sure, but if he was going down, he was going down alone. "But maybe I do exactly that. Go around throwing punches at random people, that is. It's not like you know me, Professor. You don't know me at all, really. Those blokes just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And I happened to be in need of letting out some steam. Get the equation? It's quite simple really."

Jay held his gaze, not turning it away even if he might have felt uncomfortable. Because he knew that if he turned his gaze away now, it would be a sign of weakness. And in this situation he did not afford to show any of that bullshit.

"So if you're going to take some points or give me detention, I would like to proceed and just get it over with." The Slytherin added calmly, sounding like getting punished was no big deal to him, maybe a mere annoyance at most. His attitude was not exactly the easiest to handle, and so Professor MacNeill was finally facing his first storm with the Everdragomir boy.​

MilodeCasa_zps808719be.png

Somewhere in Hogsmeade

Milo had noticed the Ravenclaw turn pale after he hinted about knowing her house's mind-reading secret (which was totally not the case). To him, her expression was just another confirmation of what his big brother told him about the Ravenclaws. No big deal.

Besides, he has more pressing matters to think about. For one, this girl, whom he had assumed could see through his "stories" and instantly turn him down, had just agreed to join him in his quest. I did hear it right, didn't I? Finally! Someone to play with! He was so happy that his green eyes glistened. But I can't have myself lose credibility, he stopped himself and quickly blinked the near-forming tears away. It was time for business.

"So, what's the plan?" she had asked. Milo had waved her threat away and assured her, "We'll be saving a poor innocent creature from the clutches of evil. Don't think trouble; think glory! Now," he rubbed his hands together, and with a grin reserved for making mischief, he told her what he had in mind. "The princess is trapped behind the Zonko's counter so, naturally, it will be heavily guarded. We need to distract the storekeeper, creep behind the counter and rescue ourselves a sprite princess in distress!"

His plan was brilliant. His plan was flawless. And after managing to convince a Ravenclaw to help him, he thinks he's invincible. He gave himself, and his new friend, an even wider grin.​

[On the road to Hogsmeade]

Aled internalised some slight pleasure at the confused ticks he registered on Jayden's face. He was unsure and tentative about Aled's behaviour and manner, obviously trying to work out what the Professor. Confused was good, it meant he had expected a different manner and when you did something your 'subject' didn't expect, that was a win for you. Still, his intermittent gaze was no less cutting or cold. Still no lick of trust. He was also surprised by Aled's seemingly omniscient knowledge, another trait Aled had picked up. If your captive thought you knew more than you actually did, they would be both more wary yet also easier to persuade. The illusion of knowledge came from Aled making assumptions and deducing theories about a situation and then claiming them as fact without any real evidence. It was a risky strategy amongst negotiators but Aled had always been good at it.

But this was not a negotiation and Jayden was not his captive. Jayden was a student and Aled was trying to figure through a situation amongst teenagers, drifting into an Auror mentality was probably not the best way to deal with this situation. Finally, Aled's persuasion got him somewhere with the lad, although it felt a lot like two steps forward one step back, there was still no trust and although one truth was admitted more lies came out of it along with a slid wall of aggression, which had Aled sighing heavily to himself. He was trying to scare him, the posturing made Aled think of a peacock displaying and shivering its tail feathers to try and make itself look bigger and stronger and more intimidating that it actually was. He pushed down that mental image because laughing would not be a good idea at this point and instead he thought about why the boy was so allergic to vulnerability and trust. Because Aled did know him. It was his job to know people he had never met. Most of the time he was given a brief emotionless sheet of parchment telling him vague things about his subject and then he had to go into a room with them and cultivate their trust and finally coax out all their secrets usually all to a time limit. Jayden had been at the school for months now, he had seen him in corridors, classes and feasts and that was more time than he'd ever had to get to know his subjects. Aled knew Jayden at least this well by now.

In any case the show of intimidation didn't affect Aled at all, his face and manner not changing whatsoever and it seemed like he hadn't even noticed. But he did decide to give up the situation. He had pushed Jayden as far as he was going to go this time, Jayden wasn't going to incriminate his friend for love nor money. The lad was done with listening and these things took time in any case, he'd keep an eye on him from now on.

"No, that's not what happened." He said it with a calm yet incredibly decisive voice, not giving an inch of doubt that his words were fact and Jayden was not going to convince him otherwise.

"I'm not going to punish you Jayden. You didn't do anything wrong then and now you are lying to protect your friend. A pretty admirable trait if you ask me, when an Auror is captured we lie to protect our friends too. I'll just have to have a chat with Miss Gallagher herself." He chuckled to himself and turned back towards Hogsmeade calmly, humming to himself. However just before Jayden could disappear he stopped and turned back to the lad.

"It may mean nothing now, but my office is always open if you should have need of me." And with that he finally turned and started back on his path with Leeda bounding after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.