• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright we're actually getting somewhere here.
tumblr_nfrq81FlRP1spnyg9o1_503_zpswe8yot7g.jpg

West wing corridor > Ravenclaw Tower
Mentioned: Kass (sonova...I'm sorry that was terrible) @darkflames13

Adding a star spangled top hat atop his head Sherlock's costume was officially complete. The dark green suite and emerald tie made everything fit so well together that he couldn't help but smile excitedly at his reflection. Thanks to Dolly's extra amazing magic he was once again able to dawn on his old Wizard of Oz costume way back from his primary school days. The only thing different was the hat and fluffy white beard tickling his upper lip. Even his chair had a few Halloween decorations scattered about it. He just couldn't resist hanging up a few shrunken heads on its handle's which were staying surprisingly silent except for the occasional hushed mutterings. The silky jade cloth draped across its exterior was the last finishing touch. It was only on Holiday's did Sherlock ever get this finicky and turn into such a 'raging perfectionist' some of his mates would say.

On his lap even Doll was dressed for the occasion with a monkey ear hairband resting on her head and small tail that protruded from a belt wrapped snugly around her tiny waist. Printed on wings could be seen on the back of her pillow case dress which occasionally flapped back and forth. Like every year it took quite a bit of convincing from Sherlock's part to let himself provide her with a costume. The first time he had made the suggestion it was followed by a flood of tears and wailing that had startled everyone present. Apparently she had thought he was telling her that she was well...essentially being fired. The situation was put to rest after he had managed to assure her that he was only lending her the apparel. Even now she was still skittish about the whole thing but gladly dresses up every year knowing her master's festive disposition.

To wrap things up Sherlock pulled out a completely ordinary plastic pumpkin candy pail. You never know when a bit of saved sweets would come in handy. And thus the Wizard of Oz and his lovely flying monkey were ready for some partying. The two had just descended the dormitory stairs when the sound of another door closing caught their attention. Footsteps could be heard seconds later and just as Sherlock turned to greet the approaching raven, the sight of Kassandra completely left him speechless. From the tri-cornered hat to the extremely realistic sword attached to her hip, her pirate costume was spot on and nothing short but splendid! He was happy that she would be attending the celebration after all and waited by the side of the open door.

"Care for a late night walk?" His tone was as playful as the hidden meaning in his words.

Last edited:
GgWlvvi.png

Ravenclaw Common Room ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Candy, candy, candy. It was the only thing that filled her mind as she descended from the dorms with her gaze trained towards the ground, more specifically her feet which was clad in ankle length black boots. She began to wonder if her favourite treat, cauldron cakes, would be there. Kass licked her lips at the thought of the confection. It had been a while since she'd last eaten the delectable sweet. In fact, it had been a while since she's last eaten something sweet. Kass thought back to her last candy, it was approximately six hours ago that she ate a chocolate frog; which was probably he last piece of candy in her stash. While six hours hardly seemed like a long time, for a sweet tooth like her it definitely was. The party was a convenient way of solving the lack of sugar in her system -- hopefully she wasn't too late and there were still some left.

Too lost in her thoughts, Kass didn't notice that she wasn't as alone as she thought she was that evening. A fellow student stood -- or rather, sat -- by the entrance that was already opened. It wasn't until she heard his voice that she looked up from the ground and onto what was in front of her. "Care for a late night walk?" he asked in a playful tone. Sitting on his wheelchair a few inches away in front of her was Sherlock Aisling. She was surprised to see him there in front of her, not in the party but there In the common room. When Kass heard about the party and saw the message posted on the bulletin herself, Sherlock was one of the people she figured that would more than likely attend. With disbelief and curiosity laced into her voice she asked, "What are you still doing here? I figured you'd be one of the first to arrive at the party." She took a good look at the boy on the wheelchair. It was only after getting over the initial shock of seeing the Ravenclaw still there that she noticed the attire he was wearing. A green suit, an emerald tie, a hat and white beard. Kass wasn't sure exactly what Aisling was going for but whatever it was she thought the boy looked pretty good in it.

Remembering they were already late enough for the party, Kass worried if they would still make it. Kass needed to get there before it did; she needed candy. Without saying anything else, she walked past Sherlock and turned around to face him she was outside. "We should go before the party ends. You can answer my question as we get there."

Character(s) Mentioned
Sherlock Aisling (@UnsightlyTEAstain )

Ravenclaw Tower > Room of Requirement > Halloween Party :D
Interaction: Kass @darkflames13
Mentioned: August @WishfulNemo
With a smile, he nodded and rolled after her. The door closed a minute later with a softly whispered incantation and magically locked itself until it's new riddle was answered. A glance out one of the stairway windows alerted Sherlock that the night really was wearing thin and at best there would only be an hour or so left of the party when they get there. That was a slight disappointment but an hour of fun is better than nothing at all.

"I've other..." He trailed off slightly and began again, "I had a private lesson to attend to earlier tonight"

It had been slightly harder to keep his legilimency and occlumency practices from Kassandra and August as they both had similar abilities. They were definitely more developed and he wasn't exactly the best of Occlumens but at the very least he could keep a significant amount of his secrets well protected. With that in thought he strengthened his barriers further as Kass was no stranger to his talents and occasionally wandered through his thoughts to test his capabilities. Legilimency was by far his more proficient skill and so it's considerably easier for him to sense when someone is shifting around in his mind. That came in handy in certain situations and allowed him to develop his mental walls at a faster rate by constantly having to block his friends unexpected probing.

And although Professor Kingsly is an excellent mentor Sherlock noticed that he tended to lean towards legilimency when it came to their lessons. So he relies on honing his occlumency skills with August and learning to apply it further with Kass. They were both perfect study buddies for that subject and general wizardry as well.

"More importantly, with such a wonderful costume, why haven't you made your appearance at the party yet?"

Rounding another corner the two were now a corridor away from the Room of Requirement.​

[OOC: Yay! Finally got my first post in. Sorry for the wait.]
[OOC: Sorry for the mishap, this post is edited to fix it!]

Amarie%20Banner2_opt_opt_zpsnfbsapr2.jpg

liftarn_Divider_3right2_opt%201_zpsnqafvadr.png
Room of Requirement
liftarn_Divider_3left2_opt_zpsmgook765.png

end-divider.png

Amarie squeezed through the crowed on the dance floor looking for a way out, it was hot and stuffy and her black clothing was now drenched in both her sweat and who knew how many other peoples sweat. Her fake rapier dangling in its sheath at her side made it nearly impossible to get through the crowd without hitting every person she passed with it.

"S'cuse me, coming through. Sorry!" She said with a wince as her rapier hit someone in a particularly painful spot. When she finally reached the edge of the crowd she stood for a second, catching her breath. When she had sufficiently in control again, she looked around for a table that might hold non-alcoholic drinks, or at least something other than the punch that reigned supreme on the tables. She'd had her fair share of alcohol when she first got there, and didn't want to have a more splitting headache than she already would be having.

The party had continued smoothly enough after the so-called 'act' that Scriven and Everdragomir had put on. Everyone seemed to think it was staged, but a gut instinct told Amarie otherwise. Oh well, it really wasn't any of her business anyway, but Jayden and Kiyoko sure were cute together in her opinion. Who cared what Scriven said? Everyone knew he was just a bunch of baloney.

Dying of thirst and not knowing where to look first Amarie stood there, feeling like a lost puppy dog. She was costumed as one of her personal favorite characters from the old muggle movies, Zorro. A gaucho planted firmly on her head and a black mask tied across her eyes, she fanned herself with a hand and turned slowly in a circle trying to locate the most likely nonexistent table.

Amarie pushed back her hair that had worked its way out of her hat, the heat in the room was stifling and her costume wasn't helping any. 'Maybe I shouldn't have dressed up as Zorro…' She thought to herself. The mask she was wearing had been falling off the past hour or so and it was now threatening to fall into her eyes again. Irritated, she tore the thing off, practically taking her hat with it.

It was then that she noticed the zombie girl sitting on a table eating something that didn't look like it was infused with alcohol. A sigh of relief passed her lips and she galloped, well, sort of, over to the girl.

"Hiya!" She exclaimed enthusiastically as she reached the table the girl was perched on, "Whatcha got there? Something better then that horrible punch I hope," she wrinkled her nose in distaste and then leaned close to see what the girl had, "Ooo!" She exclaimed, "Chocolate? I could die for something that doesn't go down funny right now." She wiped the sweat from her brow and continued. "I mean, you know, it's basically a drinking party, I haven't even found water in this place! And you can totally tell that things have been getting out of hand." She rolled her eyes, "Anyways, can you spare some for a meager soul?" Amarie caught herself, wait, didn't she know this girl? She racked her brain for the familiar face in front of her. Squinting, she eyed the girl, her name was dancing on the tip of her tongue, but Amarie couldn't seem to spit it out. "I know you don't I... Wait! Don't say it, Care of Magical Creatures right?"

end-divider.png

liftarn_Divider_3right2_opt%201_opt_zpsesohoz8q.png
Characters Interacted With
liftarn_Divider_3left2_opt_opt_zpsbvlckiv3.png

Rose Pevensie - @ILovePandas

Characters Mentioned

Jayden Everdragomir - @Wicked
Garaile Scriven - @WishfulNemo
Kiyoko Oshiro - @Namora

Last edited by a moderator:
ae9fe827-e561-4d2d-9437-c3b47aec50f9.jpg

[Rose Pevensie | Room of Requirement]

Rose was still craning her neck and looking around. So far she had spotted Romeo, Jack, and Seraphrim. That's when she looked straight ahead to see Zorro bounding toward her. Rose did a double take. Last she checked she was dressed up as a zombie and not Catherine Zeta Jones. Zorro pulled off his, or rather, her mask and hat then closed the rest of the distance between them.

"Hiya!" Zorro exclaimed enthusiastically as she reached Rose, "Whatcha got there? Something better then that horrible punch I hope, Ooo!" She exclaimed,"Chocolate? I could die for something that doesn't go down funny right now." She wiped the sweat from her brow and continued. "I mean, you know, it's basically a drinking party, I haven't even found water in this place! And you can totally tell that things have been getting out of hand." She rolled her eyes, "Anyways, can you spare some for a meager soul?"

Rose laughed. "Yeah, looks like there's a little of the normal candy left." Rose gestured with the remains of her chocolate cauldron. "I know, right? I would die for some coffee. Or should I say, die again."

"I know you don't I... Wait! Don't say it, Care of Magical Creatures right?"

"Right...Oh yeah, your Amarie! You're like, the best in CMC." Rose grabbed two more chocolate cauldrons and held one out to her companion. "At least it's been taste tested." Rose grabbed two empty punch cups and withdrew her wand from her sleve. "Aquamenti." she said, and used the steam of water to fill both cups. "I guess I should have thought of that earlier." She scooted one cup closer to Amarie. "So, what prompted Zorro?"

Interacted With
Amarie Joy Connell -- @Umbra

Room of Requirement

end-divider.png

Amarie grinned and laughed at her companions joke and clambered awkwardly on to the table, her rapier making it more than a little difficult to sit down.

The zombie stared at her for a moment, "Right… Oh yeah, your Amarie! You're like, the best in CMC." Amarie blushed, "Aw, naw, I'm not the best, there's plenty of others who are way better than me."

The zombie, who Amarie suddenly remembered was named Rose, like her little sister, held out a chocolate cauldron for her to take. "At least it's been taste tested," Rose smiled. Amarie took the offered chocolate and wasted no time getting it stuffed in her mouth, the rich flavor slid smoothly down and settled nicely in her stomach.

Swinging her legs, Amarie gazed around the room, glad for the change of pace and slightly fresher air to breath. Rose grabbed two punch cups and said, "Aquamenti," bringing forth a stream of water she filled both cups with. "I guess I should have thought of that earlier." Amarie reached for the water that Rose nudged nearer to her, "Ah, I suppose I should've thought of that too, but then again, I wonder if it would have worked alright for me, I'm defiantly not fully myself right now," she giggled.

After Amarie took a gulp of water Rose turned to her with a question, "So, what prompted Zorro?" "Well," Amarie began, "When I was little it was my Dad's favorite muggle show to watch, and I always liked the adventures he had. Such a brave and fearless guy, always riding to the rescue, I couldn't help but want to be exactly like that!" She laughed, "I guess you could say I never grew out of the idea of it, after all, you have to agree that the costume is pretty fun! And when you dress up like him, you can't help but transform into him in some way or another. Who knows, maybe I could even rescue some fair maiden!" Amarie chuckled. "I just wanted to know what it would feel like to be in his boots, and this was the best way to see without anyone thinking I'm some sort of crazy loon."

She took another gulp of water, glad for the cool feeling it spread through her body. She nudged Rose, "So… Whatcha think so far? Pretty decent party except for maybe those two over there," she nodded to a couple who looked like they were trying to get their tongues all the way down each other's throats. She shuddered slightly, why anyone would enjoy that was beyond her imagination.

end-divider.png

Characters Mentioned

Random Couple - NPC

ae9fe827-e561-4d2d-9437-c3b47aec50f9.jpg

Rose Pevensie
[Room of Requirement]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, I suppose I should've thought of that too, but then again, I wonder if it would have worked alright for me, I'm defiantly not fully myself right now," Amarie giggled.

"You're absolutely right, you might have summoned tequila instead," Rose joked."Falling-of-his-horse-drunk Zorro...charming. Antonio Banderas could pull off anything, though." Rose looked at her own water cup thoughtfully. "Hopefully this isn't the..."Rose sniffed her water cup suspiciously, "Serum if the undead." She shrugged and took another sip anyway. It's not like she could die again.

"Well," Amarie began on the subject of Zorro, "When I was little it was my Dad's favorite muggle show to watch, and I always liked the adventures he had. Such a brave and fearless guy, always riding to the rescue, I couldn't help but want to be exactly like that!" She laughed, "I guess you could say I never grew out of the idea of it, after all, you have to agree that the costume is pretty fun! And when you dress up like him, you can't help but transform into him in some way or another. Who knows, maybe I could even rescue some fair maiden!" Amarie chuckled. "I just wanted to know what it would feel like to be in his boots, and this was the best way to see without anyone thinking I'm some sort of crazy loon."

Rose nodded understandingly. She was reminded of just why she liked Amarie so much: She was so independent and adventurous and had to experience everything herself. Rose could relate to that. "I get it. I dressed up as Sherlock Holmes a few years back." She remembered people asking her if she was suppose to be a female Sherlock Holmes. Did it matter? Nope, she was just plain ol' Sherlock Holmes.

Amarie took another gulp of the thankfully pure water. She nudged Rose, "So… Whatcha think so far? Pretty decent party except for maybe those two over there," she nodded to a couple who looked like they were trying to get their tongues all the way down each other's throats.

Rose looked around once more. She hadn't really had time to make any judgments yet, but she did enjoy people watching. "Well, I just got here but, but it seems like any regular party. But It seems to be dieing down a bit, I can't even locate any of my housemates. I love Halloween though, and you've got to give the atmosphere in here some credit." Rose glanced around at the color themes and decorations. A perfect backdrop for all the costumes. " I prefer the more laid back common room bashes, though." Rose thought about the chill music, the crackling fire, people just hanging out, sharing snacks and jokes while doing homework." Have you been here long? Anything notable happen?" Rose didn't care to pry into anything that wasn't her business, but she didn't want to miss anything of importance.

"Braaaaaaaainnnnnsss...." her speech bubble contributed to the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ Interacted With ]
Amarie Joy OConnell --- @Umbra

Reactions: Wicked
[BCOLOR=transparent][ ooc: And so the snakes wrote another collab post. So this is from me, Namora and Misaou. Enjoy thyselves. ][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2qbwqxu.jpg
sfywau.jpg
1424ll4.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][glow=green][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Room of Requirement [/glow][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The look on his face was beyond priceless, and Kiyoko did her best to suppress the laughter that threatened to bubble up as Jay took on a red of his own. He opened his mouth as if to speak, but promptly closed it as if reconsidering the matter, and squinted his eyes at her. She smirked, a sly grin that made it more than slightly obvious that she was enjoying this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"...You're playing dangerous games, Miss Oshiro," he said in a warning tone, though there was a note of amusement to him; she peered over and blinked innocently, as if she did not understand just what he was on about, "Because if you're trying to seduce me, let me tell you, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]it's working[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She let out her chuckle then, and tilted her head downward as her shoulders trembled with laughter. Jay shook his head and turned toward the Vampire Queen's throne.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Glad my efforts are not in vain, Mister Everdragomir." She quipped once her laughter had subsided, though a smile still lingered on her face. Jay continued on, guiding her through the crowd.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As they drew to the edge of the stage, he paused, glanced over at her and smiled at her in the way only he seemed to be able to. "You know, I think my schedule is free tonight if you're up for that [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]'alone time.'[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her heart fluttered weakly at the words and the smirk he now held. She flushed lightly as he continued; "I'm not busy, but I could make sure to keep someone else… [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]busy[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kiyoko brushed a lock behind her ear, smiling shyly, "I'll certainly keep that in mind."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The lopsided smile tugged the left corner of Jay's mouth smugly just a tiny bit higher. Well, well... So much for that arrogance now that he was not beating around the bush. Her coy behavior was quickly back, and Jay felt like he had just won this round. For now, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]barely[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and after taking few critical hits back there. He had a feeling that he might "regret" it later on if their little game of cat and mouse was still on. But it did not really matter; he thoroughly enjoyed the chase, even though he was not always sure if he was the cat or the mouse. But that was what made it all the more interesting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And with that Kiyoko stepped up onto the stage with a very violent flurry of butterflies dancing about in her stomach. She used Jayden's shoulder for support when climbing up, and he stood there and let her, and her fingers trailed along the wet material of his shirt softly as she stepped away from the edge and closer to the throne, the dhampir boy hoisting himself up quickly right behind her. The said boy was wearing still an amused smile, and he might have checked her out without Kiyoko noticing now that she was walking in front of him. His teeth grazed the lower lip as he observed her walking, because the cloth she was wearing was really hugging his girlfriend's body and bringing out the curve of her hips nicely. Jay hummed in silent approval of kimonos.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The black haired girl halted in front of the throne where the half veela sat and greeted the other girl with a bow, "Your Majesty." Through her bangs she glanced up and smiled weakly at the girl who sat before her with burned red cheeks, "Thank you for your support of our performance, I hope you were entertained."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With that she straightened herself up and stepped back, pulling out her fan and clutching it in hand. Jay had halted couple of feet away from them, keeping an obvious distance and looking at anywhere else [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]except[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Sabrina. He lifted his healthy hand to rub the back of his neck, starting to grow a little awkward for what he had done, readying himself for what was to come; Jay knew he was not going to be let off easy by the blonde.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"...Yeah, uhh, about that…" He started, looking for an excuse that could possibly save his sorry ass from the veela's wrath. But he came up with nothing valid. So Jay lift up his hands in surrender and spoke quickly. "You Honor, I appeal that I was provoked and plead for my innocence!" He said everything in one quick word vomit, before taking a breath and adding more calmly; "Also, I want a lawyer and a phone call."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was rather obvious that he was not taking this very seriously at all, if anything could be deduced by how he was trying to make the light out of it. Jay's sense of humor tended to show itself during the oddest times, this being one of them. But hey, if he was born into this world as a smartass, he was going to go also like a smartass. At least he was staying true to who he was until the very end.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sabrina had been minding her own business so far, laying upside down in her throne chair and kicking her feet in the air, all while humming a little tune. Obviously the alcohol had kicked in. Her face was flushed and the occasional giggle burst from her pink lips. Kiyoko could not help but notice how uninterested Sabrina seemed in the two of them, yet Kiyoko continued to act as best she could for the sake of convincing anyone who was still paying enough attention to them. It was not until the half-veela heard the word 'innocence' that she realized someone had been talking to her at all. She frowned tilting her head, trying to sort out the fuzzy images of the two people standing before her, though this was not easy to do as they were standing on the ceiling. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]How odd.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Continuing to crane her neck at the figures standing before her, Sabrina managed to tip out of the chair, falling flat on her face and kicking Anice's leg in the process, who had been sleeping next to the throne all weirdly roped up. Jay cringed at the impact, wondering if the girl was alright, his hands lifting instinctively up as if to catch her from several feet away from where he was standing. Kiyoko's face broke into a smile, and laughter bubbled up for a moment as a weak giggle shook her again. She hid her amused features behind her fan.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Umph!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Sabrina muttered, then groaned, sitting back on her legs and rubbing her nose. Tears formed in her eyes as she sniffed, "That... really hurt."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, at least her pain censors were still working. That was always a good sign. Jay let his hands fall to his sides again, frowning a little. When had she managed to get so white girl wasted?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That was when Sabrina turned her crimson eyes towards the figures she was looking at earlier, now, right side up. After a minute her eyes narrowed as her brain took in who they were. Her eyes locking on Jayden's bloodied and battered face and her expression setting into a scowl. As quickly as she could, which was not very quick at the moment, she stood up to her feet and marched over to Jayden. She stopped in front of him, glaring up at him for a moment before balling up her fist and punching him, in his injured arm out of nowhere. The said boy let out a surprised, pained yelp and tried to shield his arm away from her, his face a mixture of pained frown and flabbergast. That hurt like hell![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This was only the beginning as she began to release a fury of attacks on her fellow half-breed; jab after jab. Jay lifted his hands up to shield himself from the small punches she was throwing at him, and she managed to hit plenty of them at his bandaged arm that earned her several "Ow!" sounds and colorful bilingual swearing. However, despite sounding like he was really in some pain, it seemed like it was not that serious because after few jabs the tone of those ows changed into the type that seemed like he was trying not to laugh; her punches were weak and poorly aimed due to Sabrina being so damn drunk. They did not cause any actual harm, and she was simply taking her frustration at him. And since Jay knew he deserved it, he let her and simply took it. However, Kiyoko did not find it that amusing, as the humor had vanished from her expression the moment the first hit had connected and her face pulled into a disapproving frown.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You big dummy! Do you know what you've done? How could you be? You knew I didn't want this. Dumb oaf! Can't you just follow directions? Stupid-stupidy-stupid! Do you know how much trouble you just put yourself in?! No, I bet you don't cos' you're a dummy head!" Sabrina wailed as she flung her fists at Jay, who was trying to cower away from her, and say something to defend himself with poor results.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ow! No, listen! I wasn't-- Ouch! Can you just-- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ow[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], bloody hell you hit hard! It's not like I planned-- Ow!" Jay complained and tried to sound like he was in more pain than he actually was, but ended up sounding like he was trying not to laugh instead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kiyoko stepped forward, seeing her boyfriend wince here and there even though he was trying to cover it up with laughing, made her uncomfortable and she could not remain silent. "Sabrina, please! He's--"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That's when the blonde girl noticed the person beside her victim; Kiyoko. Sabrina stumbled over to her, shaking the Japanese girl by the shoulders. Kiyoko watched her to do it with half-lidded black eyes and an unamused frown, but did nothing to actually stop her. "And you! I thought you were smart enough to know better?! Turns out you're just a dummy-dumb-dumb like this idiot over here. What were you thinking?! What happened to that brain of yours that you're so proud about? Did you lose it?! You must have." Sabrina added, her words starting to slur. That's when she stumbled back and fell on her butt, sitting criss cross applesauce. "I'm surrounded by stupids. Stupids who don't listen to me." She muttered with a pout and a sniff, obviously still upset. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kiyoko eyed the clearly drunk girl with a raised eyebrow and a look of mild distaste, "Yes, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]we[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] who can still use coherent speech are the idiots…" She mumbled under her breath with both weak humor and annoyance in her tone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jay rubbed his bandaged arm, letting out a pained hiss when he himself touched it even a bit. His flesh seemed to be pulsing with pain now; first being burned, then being fucking cat-scratched by Scriven (or would that make it weasel-scratched?) and then hit like a punching bag by Sabrina, it was not really a surprise that the whole arm felt like one giant flesh wound. It felt like it was emitting more heat than the rest of his body, which was a bit odd sensation, but Jay ignored it for now. "Hey, you knew what you were getting into when you befriended me…" He muttered, like it was any sort of actual excuse for behaving like he did. It was a weak one, but worked well enough.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Characters mentioned in this collab:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]OC - Jayden Everdragomir[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Namora - Kiyoko Oshiro[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Misaou - Sabrina Gallagher[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@VocaStar - Anice Runeswell[/BCOLOR]​

GgWlvvi.png

7th Floor CorridorRoom of Requirement ■■■■■

"I've other..." Sherlock started, Kass noted the change in his train of thought as he changed his statement entirely. "I had a private lesson to attend to tonight." She raised an eyebrow in response his answer. "Hmmm. Is that so..." Curiosity was gnawing at her yet again. A great part of Kass wanted to pry further into the matter, to ask Sherlock for more details. Where he was exactly? Who's tutoring him? And most importantly, what is he being tutored in? The main reason why she ever considered him a rival was because he had great intellect and was a legilimens as well as an occlumens; just like her -- minus the occlumens part, Kass was still learning from her dearest legilimency/occlumency practice partner, August. Having a tutor made it feel like he had an unfair advantage over her. If it was regarding occlumency and legilimency, she knew she'd be fine with it. After all, she had a tutor of her own in that regard. It wasn't a spell that could easily be self taught as well. Kass wanted to ask, she wanted to ask so badly; but she restrained herself. It was none of her business, and if Sherlock wanted to tell then he would.

Or I could just use legilimency to get in his mind and find out. She giggled to herself at the thought. Sherlock may not have been as skilled in occlumens as August was, but she knew that the boy could still ward off against her. Prying into his mind from time to time wasn't something she's never done before. In fact, Sherlock has encouraged it to test himself. So far he's been getting better at shielding against her.

Her little internal monologue was cut short when she heard Sherlock spoke once more. "More importantly, with such a wonderful costume, why haven't you made your appearance at the party yet?" Kass looked at him. Was he seriously asking her such a question? She thought it was obvious by how she was never excited by the talks about the party. But perhaps the Aisling boy just didn't see her the entire day, after all, she did seclude herself inside the library. "I'm not really one for festivities. Thank you for the compliment though, I'll be sure to forward it to Leon." she answered just as they arrived in front of the room of requirement. Kass gave the door a small push and revealed the party that everyone was so hyped about. She stepped inside knowing for sure that Sherlock would follow.

Characters Mentioned
Sherlock Aisling (@UnsightlyTEAstain )
August Yilmaz (@WishfulNemo )

Last edited:
I have no idea what to write :/

Room of Requirement
Mentioned: Kass @darkflames13
The strobe like lights immediately blinded his eyes and the noise was a deafening change from the silence of the castle. The room had been enlarged to fit all of the participants inside but still had an unusually charged warmth from all the moving bodies. The energy in the air was palpable and Sherlock relished it all with bright, excited eyes. The moment he rolled into the room he was greeted by several wizards which he returned with an enthusiastic wave or a brief conversation. His candy pumpkin pale already had a few sweets nestled in it's plastic bowels by the time he caught up to Kassandra.

This was by far already becoming one of his many highlights of the year events and he was truly thankful for Professor Kingsly for allowing him to have a free night out. He made a mental note to thank the kind teacher somehow the next time they would meet when a random body nearly toppled itself all over his wheelchair. Thankfully Doll was there to pull and push them into a position where they only haphazardly draped themselves on the side of an armrest.

"Are you okay??" Sherlock burst out and immediately began helping the gentleman to his feet. Once they were slightly eye level he instantly recognized him to be Neil Stanson, a 7th year Gryffindor who he had occasionally tutored from time to time. Except the lions usual spirited nature was heavily subdued in a sort of happy, disoriented state. If Sherlock didn't know any better he would have thought his senior was... "Neil are you, forgive me if I'm wrong, perhaps...a bit...tipsy?"

But before the man could answer four of his friends emerged from the crowd and began hoisting him up to his feet. They began to apologize to Sherlock as he in turn assured them that no harm was done. From the confusion of the four men it was obvious that they too had no idea what was wrong with their usually alert buddy. Leaning away from his housemates Neil once again nearly fell on the younger Ravenclaw.

"Aye S-shleherry-" A small series of hiccups erupted from his throat, "Mey yuo tonight my room-"

At this point he was interrupted by his mates who pulled him back and once again began apologizing to Sherlock who looked after their retreating figures in confusion. The slurring words, dilapidated eyes, and loose balance was no doubt a sign of intoxication. After assuring Doll that he was okay, he looked around the crowd in search of Kass. If any alcoholic beverages were being passed around he was going to be sure to warn her and any of his other companions that he would pass.​

Last edited:
tumblr_nnudo96Aju1rrfopko1_500.jpg

Room of Requirement
OOC: short Anice post to get the ball rolling

Her candy-coated dreams were interrupted when she felt a kick at her legs, waking her up. Her magenta eyes fluttered open tiredly and she looked around in a daze. Her pink-haired roommate was beating on the half-dhampir who seemed fresh from a fight. Sabrina was sloppily throwing punches and shouting angrily, or at least it sounded like shouting to Anice. She looked back and forth between the two characters and then noticed a third presence. An asian girl in a kimono with dark eyes. Taking in the whole scene, Anice tried to make sense of what was happening. Mommy and daddy were fighting...and the girl in the kimono was trying to stop mommy. It was clear. Daddy cheated on mommy. And the lady in the kimono was his mistress. Coming to this conclusion, tears began to well up in her eyes again. As the scene calmed, Sabrina slunk down to the floor and sat crossing her arms. "I'm surrounded by stupids. Stupids who don't listen to me." Anice couldn't help the tears that began to overflow as she trembled in the corner, tied to the seat. Why would daddy do that? Weren't they a happy family? She clutched the half-eaten candy apple that was still in her hand.

"Hey, you knew what you were getting into when you befriended me…" the deep voice muttered. Anice's shoulders trembled and small sobs escaped her throat. "A-are daddy and mommy g-getting a d-divorce?" she squeaked. After everything they'd gone through, she couldn't believe it. She refused. Her grip on reality was loose and she felt weak. There was a pounding in her head and she was in desperate need for some sugar. She continued her work on the candy apple, letting it's rich caramel caress her tongue and her worries. It wasn't fair, it wasn't real. Daddy would never do that...right? She pondered the nonsense quietly to herself. Somewhere in her head she might have thought she was talking about her actual parents, adding to her confusion. She was completely out of it, the real Anice that everyone knew had clearly left the building a while ago. Now all that was left was a confused and teary kid who needed to be put bed. Before more stuff started flying out of control.

@Misaou > Sabrina Gallagher
@Wicked >Jayden Everdragomir
@Namora >Kiyoko Oshiro

[glow=purple][ooc: Short filler post from me too xD ][/glow]
1424ll4.jpg

[glow=purple]
star_blue.png
Room of Requirement
star_blue.png
[/glow]

"Hey, you knew what you were getting into when you befriended me…" his voice muttered. Sabrina just rolled her eyes. Sabrina was out of it, but she wasn't so out of it that her brain couldn't make sense of things. Sabrina had certainly not signed up for continueously saving her friend's ass. She didn't know that was in the fine print when she sought after him. Besides, when she first went after him, friend wasn't exactly the term she had in mind for them. She heard a sob from behind her that made her eyes widen in surprise. She turned to see Anice was now awake crying in her seat while tied up. Great. Who woke her up? Who was responsible? Don't people know to leave sleeping babies alone? God. The lack of manners with some people these days. It was unbelieveable.

"A-are daddy and mommy g-getting a d-divorce?" she squeaked.

Sabrina's face fell as she watched the tears fall down Anice's flushed cheeks. For some reason, her body started to feel weird. Her heart dropped and she felt it squeeze. Normal feelings she had when she wanted to cry herself. Her lip started to tremble while watching her roommate. It didn't really make sense why she felt like this but she couldn't help herself. Well, she had a clue as to why she was acting like this. But for her right now, the connection from her brain to the control over her body had long been severed. Sabrina turned, crawling on her knees over to Anice. She laid her head on her lap as she patted Anice. As if to comfort her somehow. She sniffed a bit herself.

"I know...I know it's hard...daddy doesn't love mommy. At all. Mommy tried hard to make daddy love her but she couldn't. So he found someone else he could love." She said with a sob, "Maybe....maybe if mommy looked like this..." Sabrina said, using her fingers to pull back the corners of her eyes to make them more narrow, "....maybe daddy would love mommy then." she said dropping her hands as the first few tears fell down her cheeks. "But just because he doesn't love mommy doesn't mean he doesn't love you. In fact he loves his daughter very much." Sabrina said hiding her face in Anice's legs, her hair falling to shield her from anyone else that happened to be watching this pitiful exchange between the two wasted Slytherin's.

In the back of her mind Sabrina was regretting it already. But, she couldn't help it. The rational part of her brain was now locked away safely somewhere. Now she was filled with fuzzies. She didn't have a filter over her mouth, not that she had one to begin with, but it was worse now. She couldn't control herself now, and that was a bit of the scary part. But that feeling was overshadowed by a bunch of other things at the moment.

Characters Mentioned:

[glow=blue]@Wicked > Jayden Everdragomir [/glow]

[glow=blue]@Namora > Kiyoko Oshiro [/glow]

[glow=blue]@VocaStar > Anice Runeswell [/glow]

ooc: I MAKE MY RETURN! //kisses laptop
[fieldbox=Hogwarts; Room of Requirement, yellowgreen, solid]
It didn't take very long for the party to continue like nothing had happened. With Felix waltzing out of the room, Garaile in his arms, and Jayden being occupied by his girlfriend and friends, there really was nothing to worry about. Everyone else just decided to get along with the story and continue with what they had been doing before. The music played, the people started dancing, and the drinks were poured again. Everything was cool.

Satisfied with how the situation was solved the pirate then wondered if there was any reason to stay now. He was feeling weary from the crowd, never been much of a social butterfly, along with the night that was running late. He couldn't see any of his friends or acquaintances around, or at least didn't recognise them and decided that some must have decided not to come. Or somewhere in which he had to look for them, this last thought was something that he dreaded, for it meant he had to scan and walk through the crowd. There was no reason for him to unnecessarily tire himself further, so he turned around, looking for the exit of the room. However a presence near him stopped him in his tracks, a cold tip touching his throat.

The sensation startled the foreigner, making him suck in a deep breath as he stiffened up at the voice. The frozen tip was anything but pleasing and August backed away a little from it, conveniently walking into the figure behind him. "Your time has come August...." the voice said. The foreigner hadn't noticed the presence closing in on him earlier and was caught off guard. There were so many students that stood close by him and moved around, it made it harder to know when someone accidentally bumped into him or wanted his attention. He didn't recognise the fellow either, his eyes rolling down to stare at the scythe the other held against him. Impressive, he thought as he tried to give the voice some place in his memory. Where had he heard it before? The supressed laugh of the death reaper didn't give much away either. Going down a list of people he knew and could expect this behaviour from.

Before he could even recall who this was, an arm already reached for him dragging him to the dancefloor. Suddenly August found himself in the midst of the crowd he had been watching at the side. "Wait!" he stammered, the sweat already breaking out to him with the thought that he was expected to dance. He never had this adventure with Romeo, to which he was grateful for, because the last time August ever danced in public was back in Turkey.

Back in the days when his grandmother had convinced him to take part in the local dance group for the festival in his grandparents' village. It was that one time and never again. Though the male had a great feel for rhythm, being considered a talent in music by many, he was however not so gifted in dance, or anything remotely athletic. He just couldn't memorise the choreography he was taught that time, making him look like a drunk klutz that day when they performed.

Now the boy did realise that this crowd, and the dancefloor, of this party was nothing like that one time he danced. He wasn't expected to dance in synchrony, there was no discussed choreography, and no one paid him any attention. However, the impact the experience left on him has haunted him forever. The embarrassment he felt back then and now as well. The way his twin, mother, and grandparents had laughed at him, albeit in good humour, but also because of his surprising inability to dance. Only his father sympathised with him back then, and August suspects he had gone through the same horror as well when young. All these memories were taunting him, echoing in his ears as he felt how his mind drew a blank on what he was to do. All in all, the Turk hadn't danced in a long time and had no plans to do so either, that until he was dragged by the death reaper.

Stiffening up August glanced over to his apparent partner, jumping up in surprise when he realised what exactly he was staring at. "N- Nice costume there," he stuttered, a little flabbergasted at the sight in front of him. He was sure that the arm that had grabbed him earlier felt warm and meaty. Like any regular hand did, however now that he had a look, he was convinced there was no flesh and skin, only bones. Whatever the skeleton had done, they had done a glorious job in dressing up. If only August had an idea who this skeleton was. Perhaps then he would feel a little more comfortable in the crowd, where elbows poking in his back and bodies jumping against his arm. That if he knew the stranger that had pulled him into this crowd. He was like a pillar, standing straight and still and in their way.

And though the gesture of his partner was completely innocent and well-meant, the foreigner couldn't help but retreat himself into the same shell he had created in his first year. The shyness and uncertainty hitting him again as he tried to move with the crowd the best he could. Or rather, avoid the elbows that were bruising his back and chest.
[/fieldbox]

Characters mentioned/involved:
@Ritual Lobotomy 's – Felix Bell
OC – Garaile Scriven
@the crafty pig 's – Colin Aiken
@Wicked 's – Romeo Cooper
NPC 's – August's family + Dancing Crowd

Last edited:
sfywau.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent][[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Hogwarts Castle[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]; Room of Requirement [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]--[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jayden muttered beside her, and a little piece of her smiled at his words. When becoming acquainted with Jayden Everdragomir few people could have anticipated what it entailed, he continued to surprise all of them. Kiyoko proceeded to watch Sabrina mope on the ground in an ungraceful manner that Kiyoko found still suited her well. She fanned herself as Sabrina rolled her eyes, smiling gently and then something broke in and killed the humorous moment.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"A-are daddy and mommy g-getting a d-divorce?" Came a small, pathetic squeak of a voice followed by a rank of weak sobs. Kiyoko looked over at the bound girl in mild surprise for, though she'd noticed her, she hadn't really cared... at all-- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Wait a second... Mommy...? Daddy....? Waiiiiiiit what what what? Kiyoko's mind caught up with what the girl said and her gaze went immediately to Jayden. She wordlessly looked at him with an expression of genuine, but demanding curiosity on her features. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Movement caught Kiyoko's attention and her black eyes wandered to the trembling pear shape of Sabrina's body as she crawled over to the tied up girl who sat crying. The asian girl raised an eyebrow and watched on wordlessly as Sabrina rested her head in Anice's lap and sniffed, Kiyoko stood in silent confusion.[/BCOLOR]
"I know...I know it's hard...daddy doesn't love mommy. At all. Mommy tried hard to make daddy love her but she couldn't. So he found someone else he could love." Sabrina sobbed, Kiyoko's face shifted from confusion to raw disbelief, "Maybe....maybe if mommy looked like this..."
Sabrina said as she brought her fingers to the corners of her eyes and pulled on them as if to give her the almond shape Kiyoko herself had. The asian girl's eyes flared, '...This bitch...' was all her mind could manage before Sabrina went on, "....maybe daddy would love mommy then."
Each word managed to piss her off just a little more, and yet she could help but feel as if she'd just been slapped... Sabrina's hands fell away from her face as her cheeks reddened and tears began to stream down "But just because he doesn't love mommy doesn't mean he doesn't love you. In fact he loves his daughter very much." Sabrina finished, turning her face to hide against Anice's thighs.

Kiyoko was... shaking, rage coursing through her thick as blood. She was angry, she was so unbearably angry and yet she was hurt... but the part that wounded her the most in listening to that, was that Sabrina Gallagher was Kiyoko's closest girl friend. She found it sad and pathetic, because it was... The girl who had wanted Jayden, and evidently still did, was her closest female friend. Their relationship was of course complicated, but Kiyoko still thought of the Gallagher girl as someone close to her. Kiyoko even found herself outright fond of Sabrina from time to time. Every now and then she impressed her, whether at Quidditch practice or in quelling a crowd and turning a fight into a play... she had hoped Sabrina had the same strange moments of admiration, though that was probably too much to want. Yet she had the audacity to say something like that...

Kiyoko was aware she was being, unreasonable... she was drunk, she was unable to think intelligently.... but alcohol or no, she'd just spewed something Kiyoko wasn't feeling benevolent enough to forgive. One thing she knew, was that influenced meant honest. And in that moment, Kiyoko decided that she would returned the favor...
She stepped forward with narrowing eyes, "You know... It's strange, Little Anice. Did you know mommy and daddy have very similar taste? Mmm-hmm!"
She battered her eyelashes, and nodded her head in an exaggerated manner as if talking to a child, which for the moment she pretty much was, "You know, it really is too bad Unky Park isn't here to say 'Hi'. I think you would like him. Mommy sure did."
She put a finger to her cheek and shifted her eyes upward, as if thinking, "What happened to him anyway? Did he find Mommy intolerable? Huh... I know that feeling..."
Kiyoko shifted her eyes over to Sabrina, her voice was still slowed and demeaning as she addressed the blonde, "You know. I wonder what it feels like to be physically irresistible... and yet to not be wanted by one, and to be left behind without a word by the other... It must burn that precious pride of yours Miss Gallagher..."
Kiyoko crossed her arms over her chest, her head held high as she continued to look down on the girl, "The fact that nothing is wrong with you physically... Does that tell you something, Mommy? Because I think I'm starting to see the problem."
'Stop. God dammit stop, That's enough', She thought with a hiss, her insides were squirming but she was almost done and she decided she needed to finish this. Kiyoko was not going to have an opportunity to spew what she thought, not like this..., "A lot of people seem to not like you, don't they? Strange... You know, I think it's not daddy, and it's not me... I think it wasn't even Daniel Park that was the problem. You make people miserable. And you are the cause of your own misery. Remember that, Miss Gallagher, and linger on it.."
'I'm terrible... I'm... oh gods...', She thought, as she stepped back and leaned against the arm piece of Sabrina's throne, wondering just how much she was going to regret that... because she could feel the guilt already...

[BCOLOR=transparent]Characters Mentioned -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Wicked - Jayden Everdragomir[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@VocaStar - Anice Runeswell[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Misaou - Sabrina Gallaher[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]NPC - Daniel Park[/BCOLOR]​

1424ll4.jpg

[glow=purple]
star_blue.png
Room of Requirement
star_blue.png
[/glow]

Sabrina was just wallowing in her feelings while she cried on Anice's leg. She wanted to stop, but she just felt so sad. Damn it Anice, she just had to cry while she was in such a sensative state didn't she? Sabrina really should've slowed down on the punch. She took one too many. She was already rethinking her life choices and that was never a good thing. Well, maybe it was a good thing if it kept you from making idiotic decisions like this girl had made. Then it would be pretty helpful to learn what not to do. Anice sure was comfortable. She would tell her that after she calmed down. She was so soft. Like a pillow or something. Sabrina wouldn't be surprised if she actually fell asleep right then and there. Of course someone else had something else planned.

"You know... It's strange, Little Anice. Did you know mommy and daddy have very similar taste? Mmm-hmm!" an icy voice spoke from in front of her. "You know, it really is too bad Unky Park isn't here to say 'Hi'. I think you would like him. Mommy sure did." that was when Sabrina lifted her crimson eyes from Anice's thigh to look at the speaker. Kiyoko, the one she had cracked a rather rude racist joke to earlier was addressing Anice.

Sabrina might have been drunk, but she wasn't an idiot. She might not have been able to control what her body did or said, but she understood what Kiyoko was doing. Her eyes narrowed at the mention of her ex's name. Sabrina had actually been trying her best to forget about him and the shit he caused her. She'd been doing a pretty good job of that today, until now. Just the mention of his name was like ripping a band aid off a wound that was trying to heal. Dropping her all the way back to square one again.

"What happened to him anyway? Did he find Mommy intolerable? Huh... I know that feeling..." She put a finger to her cheek and shifted her eyes upward, as if thinking, "You know. I wonder what it feels like to be physically irresistible... and yet to not be wanted by one, and to be left behind without a word by the other... It must burn that precious pride of yours Miss Gallagher..." she added, driving the knife home while locking eyes with Sabrina.

Sabrina's lips pressend in a firm line as she listened to the Asian go on and on. She meant this one to hurt, and that's exactly what it was doing. Did she not think Sabrina thought of this stuff everyday? Did she think Sabrina was just having a bloody good time, ignoring the shit that she went through in the past two months. Was she that dense not to know what Sabrina was feeling? No, Kiyoko knew. She knew, and she did this anyway. Low, that was low. Even for Kiyoko she just pulled one of the biggest bitch moves Sabrina has ever seen. She didn't even seem sorry one bit. She just decided to let her venom flow freely. Well alrighty then.

"The fact that nothing is wrong with you physically... Does that tell you something, Mommy? Because I think I'm starting to see the problem." Kiyoko said, standing up straight and crossing her arms, looking down at her. "A lot of people seem to not like you, don't they? Strange... You know, I think it's not daddy, and it's not me... I think it wasn't even Daniel Park that was the problem. You make people miserable. And you are the cause of your own misery. Remember that, Miss Gallagher, and linger on it.." she finished, leaning against the armrest of her throne.

Sabrina closed her eyes, letting it all sink in. She was right. Maybe it was her after all. Sabrina always wondered why something like this was. Why she ended up driving people away or them running from her. Her mind drifted back to her fourth year when she had an encounter with someone that changed her view on herself greatly. She had never had someone say they had been terrified of her before. That was her first taste of having someone run from her like that. That moment will forever leave a dagger in her heart. That moment undoubtedly led to her boggart changing into what it is today, herself. With everything that has happened so far this year she couldn't help but hear the truth that was laced in Kiyoko's venomous preaching. It was no one's fault but Sabrina's. It all made sense now. But even if it did make sense, she didn't want to hear it coming from Kiyoko's spiteful mouth.

Sabrina's crimson eyes snapped up look at her. Shaking her head as she used Anice as leverage to lift herself up, a little dizzy though. The world was swaying. She closed her eyes as a grin spread across her lips and a giggle rose up from her chest out of her mouth. She starts laughing so much that tears start to form in her eyes. She wipes her eyes before her gaze turning sharp, as a wicked grin spread across her lips. " Are you mad or no darling? Because frankly, I've got a feeling it's the former." She starts to chuckle. "You know Kiyoko. There's been something weighing on my mind all this time. I've been meaning to ask you. Is it comfortable?" she paused for a moment letting, it sink in, "Is it comfortable to move around with that stick shoved so far up your ass? I was just wondering. " She starts laughing again. "Oh my, my, my. I don't know how you do it. Live life so seriously. Live a little would you? And no, that doesn't mean shove your tongue down Jayden's throat. There's more to life than that you know. And it certainly won't get a reaction out of me." She looked down and started to pick at her nails. "Seriously though, you walk around with that permanent glare stuck on your face. No wonder people think you're suck a kill joy. You're like, walking communism. Nobody wants that, love, we prefer to be free on this side. " Her eyes lit up and her words slured, "I know what might do you some justice, have a drink. That should loosen you up. Either that or a good fuck." she snorted before the tone of her voice dropped low. "You're the last person I want preaching to me. Understand? Why? Because you're just as bad as I am, so don't start acting all high and mighty now. Don't act like you don't have your share of sin too. It's not just me." she said with a glare, "I hope you're happy. Did it make you feel good to let that out? Moment done now? Glad I could be of service to you oh gracious one." she ended with a low bow. With a final glare Sabrina turned and started to stumble off stage.

Sabrina refused to stick around if she was going to be ripped to shreds like she was before. She didn't have to stand there and take this kind of abuse. Regardless if it was the truth or not. She didn't want to hear it right now and she sure as hell didn't want to hear it from her. Not when she heard it enough from herself already. Sabrina would have to give it to Kiyoko, she really took her by surprise right there. She didn't just drive a dagger through her heart, she impaled her. But that was okay. True colors were being shown now. Sabrina knew from the moment she saw her, at the entrance baquet, that she was going to be nothing but trouble for her. That she was one day going to ruin her. Who knew the day would come so quickly? She wasn't ready for it honestly. But everything was out in the open now. Sabrina cursed under her breath. She shoud've trusted her instincts and stayed far away from her as she possibly could've. Maybe then the sting of betrayal wouldn't weigh so heavy on her right now. She was lost in her own train of thoughts, heading towards the exit when someone grabbed her arm. One of her lackeys that she had rounded up was holding onto her.

"Wait. Leaving so soon? Do I get a reward for my hard work today?" He asked, his words sluring together. It was obvious he was drunk too.

Sabrina's eyes narrowed at him, "Your reward was being apart of the inner circle. Now release me, this instant." She growled, she wasn't exactly in the mood to deal with thirsty horny boys right now.

"Sorry ma'am, no can do. I think you might have to come with me. I have another reward in mind." He said with a wicked grin. Sabrina's nose turned up at this guy. Was he for real? Jesus she always got stuck with the weird ones. Kiyoko's words echoed in her head and her eyes widened. Maybe this was because of her too. Everything seemed to be coming in a full circle then.

Characters Mentioned:

[glow=blue]@Wicked > Jayden Everdragomir [/glow]

[glow=blue]@Namora > Kiyoko Oshiro [/glow]

[glow=blue]@VocaStar > Anice Runeswell [/glow]

[glow=blue]@the crafty pig > Colin Aiken (not mentioned by name) [/glow]

NPC Danny Park & Random Lackey

Last edited:
2qbwqxu.jpg

[glow=green] Room of Requirement [/glow]

All of a sudden a heartbreaking sob broke the conversation, and everyone was staring at the girl who had gone ignored by everyone so far; Anice Runeswell, roped on her seat and looking like she was about to bawl her eyes out. Jay flinched in surprise at the sight of tears, like he always seemed to do when he saw a girl cry. It just made him extremely uncomfortable, unsure how to react and what the hell to do to make it stop. But before he could even start figuring that out, Runeswell squeaked in what seemed like half-panic.

"A-are daddy and mommy g-getting a d-divorce?"

That question was enough to throw the young wizard off and momentarily forget his own awkwardness, as it was replaced with confusion for couple of seconds. At first Jay had no idea what the hell she was on about. But then he was hit with a flashback just before the fight, the joke he and Sabrina had shared briefly with each other about Anice, that had kind of continued a little bit after that... and seemed like it had gotten out of hand now. It would have not been so bad, had Kiyoko not been standing there and possibly misunderstanding it. Like she probably did, deduced by how fast her gaze flew to him, and she regarded him with demanding curiosity, and Jay looked back at her with wide eyes.

"No," he started, then pointing at Runeswell and Sabrina, "No, no, no," then looked back at Kiyoko, "No."

But the flame had already been caught and was spreading; but not by the one he had expected. It was Sabrina, who crawled at the tied up girl and started sobbing herself in her drunk state of mind.

"I know... I know it's hard... daddy doesn't love mommy. At all. Mommy tried hard to make daddy love her but she couldn't. So he found someone else he could love." Sabrina sobbed, her words making Jay hide his face in his hands with a groan. That was it. He was dead. He just knew it. But because everything going to hell in a handbasket anyway, he decided peek cautiously between his fingers at Kiyoko to see her reaction. He quickly regretted the decision, glancing at Sabrina just as she...

"Maybe... maybe if mommy looked like this..." Sabrina said, using her fingers to pull back the corners of her eyes to make them more narrow, "...maybe daddy would love mommy then."

She did just not.

To be completely honest, racial jokes were rather close to his own heart. Be it that he was white and a total prick, but he did also know how to laugh at his own race too. So what Sabrina just did made him kind of let out a small strangled noise from the back of his throat; a surprised, but confused snorting laugh that he tried to immediately stifle and mask into a cough. This situation was just too unbelievable! Jay dared a glance at Kiyoko, seeing that she was not taking it very well by the way her eyes flared up in anger. Jay quietly bit into his fist. Oh shit.

"But just because he doesn't love mommy doesn't mean he doesn't love you. In fact he loves his daughter very much."

"Um... Do I get a say in this?" Jay asked quietly from behind, but all of the girls seemed to ignore him. He barely even knew Runeswell, so Sabrina talking for him was a bit over the top. Nobody seemed to give a damn about what he was on about, as Kiyoko decided she had had enough and stepped forward, speaking up and cutting him off. Jay just spread his hands and looked up to the ceiling, as if to say wordlessly 'Ah, of course not. What was I even thinking? Silly me.'

"You know... It's strange, Little Anice. Did you know mommy and daddy have very similar taste? Mmm-hmm!" Kiyoko addressed Runeswell, talking to her like she was dimwitted. But everyone knew the true target of her words; Sabrina. "You know, it really is too bad Unky Park isn't here to say 'Hi.' I think you would like him. Mommy sure did."

Wait. Wait wait wait. Was she going on about Park? That Park? Oh yeah... She and Sabrina had been having something going on. He still remembered them snogging disgustingly in front of his face in the Slytherin table sometime ago. And they seemed to always decide a good overdose of PDA was always needed when Jay rounded the corner, entered the class, had dinner... Where ever he seemed to go, they were there, trying to suck each others face off. But thankfully he had been rather good at ignoring disgusting couples like them, so usually he would just casually walk past the two snogging peers like they were air to him, maybe throw a brief greeting to Sabrina before he would be on his way -- and tactically ignore Daniel Park completely, as he really disliked the guy. But it was not long after how they just suddenly... stopped. Suddenly they were not there. In fact, it seemed like Park would have dropped from the face of the Earth. Jay had not really cared enough to pay attention to it, and in fact had barely noticed his disappearance off the picture because the Ravenclaw's existence had meant so little to him that he simply had not had the time to acknowledge it if he did not absolutely have to. And since Sabrina had not brought it up, he had not even thought about it. Not before this. So were they over? Kiyoko surely made it sound like they were over. And he also remembered the 'slut' comments back in the Great Hall some weeks back by random girl students all of a sudden. The puzzles were slowly piecing themselves together.

Kiyoko tapped her finger on her chin like she would have been thinking. "What happened to him anyway? Did he find Mommy intolerable? Huh... I know that feeling..."

Wai-- what? Holy shit. Were all girl fights this nasty to watch?

Jay was simply standing there on the sidelines now, stunned into silence as Kiyoko kept speaking, now directly to Sabrina, her voice slowed and demeaning. "You know. I wonder what it feels like to be physically irresistible... and yet to not be wanted by one, and to be left behind without a word by the other... It must burn that precious pride of yours Miss Gallagher..."

Jay felt himself cringe like he was in physical pain.

That was... unnecessary.

He did not like this. He did not like that tone. He did not like it how she was talking. He did not like this Kiyoko he was seeing. It made him uncomfortable. Maybe it would have not been so bad, had she not been directing her words to someone he nowadays held as one of his friends. If it would have been anyone else, he would have probably felt about it very differently. He would have probably not cared. He might have even been proud of that sharp tongue. But now he just... Now Jay just felt confused. Unsure where he was standing, and with who.

Kiyoko crossed her arms over her chest, her head held high as she continued to look down on the girl, "The fact that nothing is wrong with you physically... Does that tell you something, Mommy? Because I think I'm starting to see the problem. A lot of people seem to not like you, don't they? Strange... You know, I think it's not daddy, and it's not me... I think it wasn't even Daniel Park that was the problem. You make people miserable. And you are the cause of your own misery. Remember that, Miss Gallagher, and linger on it..."

Jay had probably never felt so conflicted in his entire life. He felt pity for Sabrina, an emotion that was usually rather unfamiliar for him, but he did. He pitied her for having to listen something like what was coming out of Kiyoko's mouth. Pitied her because probably part of what she was saying was true. Pitied her because in a way he could put himself in her shoes and understand a little bit; as a fellow half-breed, as a fellow fuck-up, as a fellow superficially disliked person in the school. Maybe Sabrina really needed to hear some of these things to give her the reality check she was in need of sometimes. But this was... not the place, nor the time. And definitely not the right way to say it.

Kiyoko seemed like she was finished as she leaned on the armrest of the throne. Jay looked at all of them with an unreadable blank expression. He felt suddenly very emotionally drained. All the earlier good feelings that he had been having were like a memory fragment from last year. Sabrina was now raising up on her wobbly feet, no surprisingly going to have her say in everything now, but Jay felt like he had no place to step in between them. It was his friend and his girlfriend facing each other off, and his hands were about as tied as Runeswell's were right now. Well, maybe not as literally.

Sabrina started laughing, like all of what Kiyoko had just said was like one big joke. Jay looked away from them, rubbing his neck awkwardly and looking like he would have wanted to be somewhere else right now. Somehow he felt he had caused this indirectly. Like he was the catalyst to all of this, and that made him feel guilty. He was not sure how exactly, but his subconscious told him that he was the one to blame.

"Are you mad or no darling? Because frankly, I've got a feeling it's the former." He head Sabrina start to chuckle. The hand on his neck went to squeeze the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes, counting slowly in his head to ten. "You know Kiyoko. There's been something weighing on my mind all this time. I've been meaning to ask you. Is it comfortable?" She paused for a moment, letting it sink in, "Is it comfortable to move around with that stick shoved so far up your ass? I was just wondering."

Sabrina started laughing again, and Jay was slowly starting to gather his bearings at this point. He was starting to get irritated. At both of them.

"Oh my, my, my. I don't know how you do it. Live life so seriously. Live a little would you? And no, that doesn't mean shove your tongue down Jayden's throat--"
"Hey. I'm still here, hearing everything, loud and clear may I add. Just saying..."
"--There's more to life than that you know. And it certainly won't get a reaction out of me."

Sabrina typically ignored him, looked down and started to picking at her nails as she went on to Kiyoko. "Seriously though, you walk around with that permanent glare stuck on your face. No wonder people think you're suck a kill joy. You're like, walking communism. Nobody wants that, love, we prefer to be free on this side. I know what might do you some justice, have a drink. That should loosen you up. Either that or a good fuck." She snorts before her tone dropped low. "You're the last person I want preaching to me. Understand? Why? Because you're just as bad as I am, so don't start acting all high and mighty now. Don't act like you don't have your share of sin too. It's not just me. I hope you're happy. Did it make you feel good to let that out? Moment done now? Glad I could be of service to you, oh gracious one."

Sabrina finished her rant with a low mocking bow. And then with a final glare, she stumbled off the stage and into the sea of people. Jay watched silently her go, not stopping her. She had every right to leave after that, because to be honest, he would have exited the stage too. (Pun not intended.) He turned to slowly look at Kiyoko now, unsure what to say after the show she and Sabrina had put up. It was not like he had any room to judge either of them, because he managed to cause all kind of dramatic bullshit at times too. This was just... different. Tiresome. Unnecessary waste of time. As a guy, he understood physical fights better than verbal ones, even if he happened to be rather gifted in witty retorts. In brawls, you could see the hit coming even before it landed. It was fair, it was simple, it hurt for awhile, but the wounds always healed. Words... Words left wounds deeper than the surface could see sometimes. And he knew it better than anyone. Girl fights were terrifying. They were nasty, they were unfair, and they hurt deep if you let them. Jay had never seen girls fight from so up close before. But after this one, he kind of understood why females had so many insecurities. Because that was pretty low, for both of them. But especially from Kiyoko. And he did not really want to see it again.

Disappointment. Yeah, that was what he was feeling. Disappointment in how Kiyoko had been acting. Disappointment in how Sabrina had answered it. Disappointment at his friends as a whole, disappointment at his girlfriend, and most of all, disappointment in himself for not stopping either of them. It made him feel powerless, and that was confusing, and irritating. Because he really had no time for this kind of shit.

"...You know, she's really drunk." Jay started, looking straight at Kiyoko from where he was standing, stressing the words. "Really, really drunk."

He was not sure if he really needed to say anything further, because he had a feeling Kiyoko could figure it out herself if she tried. But maybe she could not; maybe she did not have the experience in dealing with drunk people like he did. Like soon after when She died, Andrei had spent many nights trying to drink himself numb. And a lot of things were said during those nights, back and forth. A lot of things that were not meant as they were said, as they were taken. A lot of things that should have been left unsaid, or said differently. Just plenty of things that should have been said when his father was sober and not under the influence of anything, or simply not said at all ever. None of these fights ever lead to anything other than more trouble and more heartbreak in the Hristov-Everdragomir household. And what it left behind for both of them was only lot of regrets to fill the quiet rooms of the house that was now too big for only the two of them.

"If you wanted to say those things, you could have at least waited until she was sober," he continued, sounding tired. And he was. He felt tired. Jay lifted his hand to run his fingers through his hair; it was still moist, and the sugary drink had started drying, making some of the black locks hard and spiky. "It's useless to debate with someone who's so wasted, K. It's like yelling at a wall. And... a lot of that was not cool. I hope you know that."

Jay let out a sigh through his nose, and then turned his gaze at Runeswell, who still remained bound to her chair. First things first. The half-breed boy reached out to pluck his wand from his back pocket, and approached the Slytherin Prefect. He pointed the wand at the magical ropes, and chanted firmly; "Finite."

The charm of the ropes became undone as they disappeared into thin air. Unsure what to exactly do at this point, he reached out and petted the drunk girl's head, as if to say that it was going to be okay, that he was going to fix things. Even if he had no idea how. The odd, random brotherly feeling was back, and looking at this bleary eyed little drunkard really made him feel like he needed to watch over her, to make sure nobody tried anything nasty on her. And same went for Sabrina, as loudmouthed, tactless and selfish she could be, he sometimes felt like that with her too. But for what he had learned from his father was that it was not the blood that chose the family. He did.

"I'll go check that she doesn't do anything stupid." Jay muttered, turning around and starting to head towards the edge of the stage. Before he jumped down, the boy turned around, his voice sardonic as ever; "Oh. And please don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. That is meant for the both of you." Jay squinted his sharp blue eyes at both of them. "I'm supposed to be the fuck up around here. Don't try to compete for my role. Alright?"

And with that, Jay stepped down the stage and dived into the mass of people in hunt of a certain half-veela, ignoring whatever objections Kiyoko or Runeswell would have had for leaving them to fend for themselves for awhile.

Thankfully, his target had not managed to stumble too far away, seeing how she was walking like a drunken gazelle right now. Jay's sharp eyes picked up her pink haired head among the people, and he exhaled in relief. However that relief turned quickly into tension the moment he was able to read the expression on her face. His gaze moved onto the drunken lad holding onto her wrist and looming over her, and it did not take long for him to appraise the situation. The dhampir squinted his eyes in disapproval. Jesus, could they have enough for one night? All he had wanted to come here for was to have a drink, and not become a babysitter. Po dyavolite si!

Quickly he was behind the guy who was practically drooling over Sabrina. As he was still holding onto his wand, Jay reached to point the tip at the guy's cheek, and spoke with a cold and dangerously low voice.

"If I'd were you, I'd get your filthy hands off her right about now or I'll jinx your face so full of boils even your mother won't recognize you. I've had enough of shit for one night and my tolerance is really reaching its limit, so don't test me. You have five seconds. One..."

The boy on the other end of the wand froze, his intoxicated brain picking up the threat a bit slower than normally. His hand let go of the half-veela slowly, but surely... but not fast enough for Jay, who's patience had by now run out. He was irritated as it was. And this guy looked really annoying anyway. And was wearing the wrong kind of shoes.

"You know what, whatever. Five. Furnunculus!" Jay informed with a bored tone, and chanted the jinx at the boy who opened his mouth to protest, but too late. His face started to instantly grow nasty looking boils, and he lifted up his hands to cover his face in horror and silent whimper. The boy panicked, and ran towards the exit; surely to get a potion in the middle of the night from the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey was going to be delighted for sure, but during Halloween all kind of pranks tended to go wrong, so she always had more patients that many other days of the year. Jay watched as the kid fled, then turned his eyes sharply at Sabrina now.

"Ready to turn in for the night?" Jay asked, but it did not really sound like an actual question the way he said it. It was more like an order that actually translated to; 'I'm done with all of your bullshit. I've had it. And we're going. Right now.' And by the glaring look in his piercing eyes, the wizard was not going to take a no for an answer.

Characters mentioned:
@Namora - Kiyoko Oshiro
@Misaou - Sabrina Gallagher
@VocaStar - Anice Runeswell
NPC - Daniel Park and Some Random Horny Slytherin Lackey That Doesn't Know His Fucking Place

ooc: I have absolutely no idea what to put in ;w;
GgWlvvi.png

Room of Requirement ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Kass watched as seemingly drunk students fluttered about the area. Jeez. The sight itself wasn't that surprising to her, after all, what's a party without someone sneaking in some alcohol. The question was however, did they spike the drinks or was it something that was freely served? Kassandra betted it was more likely the former. It concerned her, as a prefect, but she decided to let it go for now. And it seemed to her that she wasn't the only one ignoring their prefect duties just for tonight. When she entered the room of requirement, the first thing that caught her attention was the stage where a group of Slytherins were at. Amongst them was her fellow prefect, Anice Runeswell, and it was quite evident that she wasn't acting like her usual self. While she didn't know the girl personally, Kass still sees her around and knows just how strict the girl normally is . Alcohol, was Kass' immediate conclusion.

" Hey Sherlock do you suppose--" she looked behind her to ask her wheelchaired companion a question but stopped when she saw that he was no longer with her. Apparently they got separated somehow. She looked around her immediate surrounding area and didn't see any sign of the brown haired boy which he found to be quite amazing, after all, who loses someone who's in a wheelchair. Now Kass felt silly at the thought.

Everything else aside, she came to the party on a mission: to get her candy fix. With that being said, Kass put aside searching for Sherlock, he figures they'll probably bump into each other later on, and made her way to where the confections were at. The candy wasn't difficult to find, it was practically everywhere after all. Every table had a candies over them. Kass moved around, squeezing through the crowd. She was trying to find a table filled with candy that hardly had anyone near it, not that she was selfish but she didn't want to have to deal with a possible drunk when all she wanted was to get something sweet into her mouth.

It took a while, but she managed to (miraculously) find a table filled with sweets that no one seemed to be inhabiting at the moment. "Finally" she muttered to herself as she took some chocolate from the table and placed it in her mouth. The sweet taste filled her with joy. Kass then looked back to the crowd, particularly those who were in the center dancing the night away. It seemed to her that they were all having a grand time, especially the drunk dancers. She stood there by her -- yes, she's already claiming it -- table of sweets, munching on the candies as she entertained herself by watching the crowd do their thing.

Characters Mentioned
Sherlock Aisling (@UnsightlyTEAstain)
Anice Runeswell (@VocaStar)

[ooc: Eheheh, I did say Mari was long winded, but sheesh, that was a lot of talking! XD]

Room of Requirement

end-divider-01TOP_zpsmtcg7iuq.png

Amarie glanced around the room, looking for anything interesting that was happening. The sight of a fleeing Sabrina Gallaher caught her attention, 'I wonder what happened there,' she thought as she saw Jayden pursuing the swiftly disappearing Gallaher, leaving a fuming Kiyoko and a tearful Anice behind on the stage. Turning her attention away from them, she noticed some late comers who wheeled through the huge double doors of the room. There was no mistaking Sherlock, but Amarie couldn't place the girl who accompanied him into the room other than that she was a Ravenclaw like Sherlock. She watched them for a bit before scanning her eyes across the dance floor to see if she could pick out anyone she knew, a lost cause really.

After deciding that was a waste of time, Amarie switched her attention back to what Rose was saying, "I love Halloween though, and you've got to give the atmosphere in here some credit." Amarie looked around the room and nodded in agreement. You couldn't say that this was a last minute party, it must have taken a lot of planning to get the decorations in the room just right. "I prefer the more laid back common room bashes, though," Rose added after a moment, "Have you been here long? Anything notable happen?"

Laughing at Rose's "Braaaaaaaainnnnnsss...." speech bubble, Amarie raised her eyebrows, "I got here quite a bit late thanks to Joki, he totally tore apart my bed and what was under my bed just before I was going to leave, so I had to stay and clean that up. So, I could've missed some stuff, but I think the most exciting thing happened while I was here."

She leaned closer to Rose to tell her story, "So, we were all standing (or should I say swaying?) there minding our own business, when Scriven jumped onto a table and said he had an announcement to make. Everyone was curious, even though he's as full of horseshit as you can get, so we waited to see what he would say. He then proceeded to read what could only have been the headline to the latest Weasel,"

Amarie proceeded in her best Garaile Scriven voice, "'Shocking: Is Jayden Everdragomir threatening girls into dating him?' He continued reading the story and while he was doing that, Kiyoko was plowing her way through the crowd to him, I don't think I've ever seen her so mad! When she reached him, she pulled him off his feet and said something, I don't remember what it was, but a second later Jayen was flying through the air and landed on top of Garaile. I think Jayden punched Garaile in the face then and said something to the effect of, 'you won't be writing for a long time.' I couldn't see where I was from, but there was this horrible snapping noise, and scream that could've only come from Garaile. There was a ton of confusion, I don't think anyone knew what was really going on, someone cast a spell, and Jaden and Garaile were going at each other like cats!"

Amarie paused for a breath before continuing, "It was over pretty much as soon as it began, Sabrina came to where they were and started clapping and acting like it was one big show, I'll tell ya, that snap and scream sure didn't sound faked to me!"

She stuffed another candy into her mouth and said, "Anyways, there wasn't much after that, it was quite a mess of people trying to figure out what to do next, or where they had left off before the action happened." Spreading her arms wide she gestured to the whole room, "And now it's pretty much back to normal, well, as normal as a party can be I think."

Amarie smiled at her friend, "Well, there's still a lot of night left, who knows if there's other adventures yet to be had!" Stuffing yet another chocolate in her mouth, Amarie whispered under her breath to herself, "Maybe I'll get an adventure this time…"

end-divider-02BOTTOM_zpsdqlehdbk.png

Characters Mentioned

Sabrina Gallaher - @Misaou
Jayden Everdragomir - @Wicked
Anice Runeswell - @VocaStar
Kiyoko Oshiro - @Namora
Sherlock Aisling - @UnsightlyTEAstain
Kassandra Castillo - @darkflames13
Garaile Scriven - @WishfulNemo

[ ooc: Bleah crappy post >.> ]

sfywau.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent][[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Hogwarts Castle[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]; Room of Requirement [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]][/BCOLOR]

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Jayden, standing there. Her stomach twisted, and right then she refused to meet Jayden's eyes. Her black pools simply continued to look down at Sabrina, her expression solemn and haughty. She wasn't proud of what she'd just done, but she had to pretend she was. Then, suddenly... it was Sabrina's turn, Kiyoko acknowledged that as the pink haired girl struggled to her feet. It started with a laugh, and the girl went on as long a tangent as she had. Kiyoko simply sat back, let every word seep in and make its mark, all the while she just looked at Sabrina with a bored expression as if to say, 'Will you hurry up?'
She couldn't say for certain, but Sabrina seemed to read that and deliver, as if on cue, "--I don't know how you do it. Live life so seriously. Live a little would you? And no, that doesn't mean shove your tongue down Jayden's throat--"
Kiyoko flushed in both irritation and humiliation. That wasn't her place, but then again it hadn't been Kiyoko's to call her out on every flaw she could really see in the girl.
"Hey. I'm still here, hearing everything, loud and clear may I add. Just saying..." She glanced over to Jayden, and she felt a pang of guilt for dragging him into this.
"--There's more to life than that you know. And it certainly won't get a reaction out of me."

"Seriously though, you walk around with that permanent glare stuck on your face. No wonder people think you're such a kill joy. You're like, walking communism. Nobody wants that, love, we prefer to be free on this side. I know what might do you some justice, have a drink. That should loosen you up. Either that or a good fuck." Sabrina seemed to find her comment amusing, Kiyoko just shifted uncomfortably and entertained the idea of punching her in the throat to shut her up, "You're the last person I want preaching to me. Understand? Why? Because you're just as bad as I am, so don't start acting all high and mighty now. Don't act like you don't have your share of sin too. It's not just me. I hope you're happy. Did it make you feel good to let that out? Moment done now? Glad I could be of service to you, oh gracious one."
As with everything she did, Sabrina finished her rant dramatically. With a low mocking bow, and then stumbled off the stage, she watched her go. From the corner of her eyes, she could see Jayden looking at her, and she purposefully and actively avoided, meeting his eyes.
"...You know, she's really drunk." Jay began, Kiyoko kept her eyes away from his, "Really, really drunk."
She smiled bitterly, "Very much the point"

"If you wanted to say those things, you could have at least waited until she was sober," he went on, sounding tired. Jay lifted his hand to run his fingers through his hair, "It's useless to debate with someone who's so wasted, K. It's like yelling at a wall."
"Or hitting a tree...", She utterly quietly, staring ahead, "And... a lot of that was not cool. I hope you know that."
She nodded slowly, "Of course... of course." She whispered, as if she was answering him. Right then, she began to feel it. Something in his voice made her pause. And then it was there. Guilt. Shame. She frowned and watched her boyfriend as he released the bound Runeswell girl, why, Kiyoko didn't understand seeing as in this state she really wouldn't be any use free. It also seemed like a bad idea, because Kiyoko had just broken apart her 'family' and that might leave her in a less than amiable condition. Something Kiyoko didn't particularly want to deal with.

"I'll go check that she doesn't do anything stupid." Jay muttered, turning around and starting to head towards the edge of the stage. Before he jumped down, the boy turned around, his voice sardonic as ever; "Oh. And please don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. That is meant for the both of you." Jay squinted his sharp blue eyes, Kiyoko's stomach shifted again. "I'm supposed to be the fuck up around here. Don't try to compete for my role. Alright?"
Kiyoko didn't speak, she didn't need to, and he went on his way. Kiyoko let her brow furrow. Her high shoulders slumped and she let out a heavy sigh of dismay. All of a sudden she was human, weak and squishy, all of a sudden she had feelings and faults that everyone could see.

Moping would have been the wrong word, though it was a similar concept. Kiyoko continued to lean against the throne, eye downcast, arms crossed, frowning and... just... thinking... Her mind wandered to everything Sabrina had said. As she did, Kiyoko Oshiro once again felt like a disgusting human being, and without a doubt she had every right to... After everything she'd just spat, every venomous syllable the girl had collected and thrown down on the Gallagher girl... well, if she had felt proud, then she would have been more alarmed at herself. But as it stood, she was simply steeping in shame...
A little piece of her was insisting she'd been justified, a little piece of her didn't want to admit being wrong, and she kind of wanted to punch that little piece of her in the face. Nothing of what she'd just done had been justified in the situation, especially seeing as she'd actively been a coward. She'd attacked a healing, tender wound in a vile way, she done so when Sabrina was next to helpless... It had been low, it had been dirty... and though at the time, things made sense she knew that she could have ignored it... She had been angry, and like a fool she'd let her anger control her words and grip her mind... and now? Now that her rage was fleeting... what was left?

She pushed herself away from the throne, deciding right then that Sabrina's advice was something she should listen to. The first order of business was loosening up, and a drink sounded... really good, right then. She moved to the edge, eerily calm... The asian girl plucked two drinks off of a tray and sat herself on the edge of the stage. She took in a deep breath, and the unpleasant smell of sweaty teenagers and food was what overwhelmed her. As she let her breath out she raised the glass to her lips, and let the strange smelling pumpkin juice slide down her throat. When she brought the glass down, empty, Orochi spoke up, "You reminded me of your mother just now, and I'm not sure how to feel about it"
Had her eyes been normal, her pupils would have shrunken to pinpricks. Instead she just turned her widened eyes to him, looking as if she'd just been slapped, "O-Orochi that was--"
"What? Uncalled for? Harsh? Cruel?" He hissed, unmoving, "That rant of yours was not exactly kind. Something like that is unbecoming of a lady, let alone an Oshiro. Just now, you did nothing but embarrass yourself in front of the two people you care about most in this place."

Her face fell, her eyes burned and she looked down. The snake's voice lost the razor edge, "...You know, your mother looked a lot like you when I met her. Minus the eyes of course... In all my time, I've never seen her show remorse for anything... Madoka Oshiro doesn't have doubts in herself. Everything she does is right in her eyes. Everything she does is right without question... "
Kiyoko's eyes slowly rose to look at the glimmering eyes of the snake bracelet. She at smiled weakly at him, understanding just what he meant. She wasn't her mother.... and she wasn't going to be. "Thank you, Orochi... If... If you see me doing that again. I want you to stop me. Are we understood?"
"Yes Milady"

[BCOLOR=transparent]Characters Mentioned -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Wicked - Jayden Everdragomir[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@VocaStar - Anice Runeswell[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Misaou - Sabrina Gallagher[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.