Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted.

Finally stopped being swamped with club stuff, so I'll try and be more active. Within reason, of course. But Persona 5 still owns my soul

Wonder which scene Yuuki could crash into now...

@Skyswimsky
Realistically, I may just auto move the mall scene sometime this week if @Rithas is still enslaved by their playstation.

@LowDefinition
There's the possibility of crashing into... pretty much anyone actually. I think after the whole deal with the mall wraps up more options should open up. Bug again, you are always encouraged to bump in wherever things are stuck.

Meh, I'm fine with Rithas not being as active as usual since the dude has been speedy most of the time.

@LowDefinition Even though I said that Taigi doesn't have a real reason to go to the spoopy park, I thought of it after I made the post of a way he could have gone there. L'esprit de l'escalier. Anyways, he gets a random email/message/whatever from someone claiming to be Yuuki/Lisa telling him to go to the park, so he goes. Of course they're not there but he gets to do stuff at the park. Maybe do something like that for Yuuki?

I generally don't like posting again till 2-3+ posts happen, but I rather doubt Rei would be too happy with Michio seeing the bag and pics, unless told otherwise I'll try getting a post out soonish to address that. Though with that Technicality maybe you do. I'll wait till I hear a response or get bored kek.

@Karyra

Last edited:
I generally don't like posting again till 2-3+ posts happen, but I rather doubt Rei would be too happy with Michio seeing the bag and pics, unless told otherwise I'll try getting a post out soonish to address that. Though with that Technicality maybe you do. I'll wait till I hear a response or get bored kek.

@Karyra
I'm good either way, honestly I do that same thing so I was figuring Michio would stumble in. But if you wanna post, then go for it.

Sorry for the delay guys. I should get a post out either tonight or tomorrow.

I guess I'll wait on you then, Ayame can explain everything that's been going on, I'm interested in the fact she seems to have had some memories tampered with, if she continues to focus on that may have her gain a minor case of paranoia, keep a paper diary kek.

Last edited:
Will be working on a post today or early tomorrow if Accel isn't able to.

My post is about halfway done. I apologize for more delays. My profs decided we had too much free time and quickly took care of that. I should be able to finish it sometime today.

My post is about halfway done. I apologize for more delays. My profs decided we had too much free time and quickly took care of that. I should be able to finish it sometime today.
Sounds about right. I look forward to the resulting fallout from this scene.

Hmm I'll partly type my post out then and do the rest around yours, no need for me to post back to back.

Even Kyouko can be adult enough to know when not to budge in! And just be silently making fun of Sagawa's last line while making small hints towards her inner demons Though to be fair if Sagawa had Leo go this would have been different.

Reactions: Illin
Well my post is done more or less, I'll wait till I'm back on in a few more hours, if nothing is up will be posting what I have so I don't lose it.

Speaking of upcoming posts, @☆ Mirai ☆ were you planning on posting soon or should I just go ahead?

My apologies for the delay. School picked up IRL, and it's nowhere near as interesting as Hisakawa can get.

In other news, this Midori person is very slightly infuriating to write an IC response for... :fiery:
Kudos, @Ehb. Your writing is fantastically on point.

Reactions: Illin
I'm going to go ahead and post @Accelerator it shouldn't impact your own post I believe, when you can get the free time for it, just will reply to Rei and await Micho's arrival.

Ah, hopefully I'll get a post up tonight. Gotta do some stuff first--then figure out how exactly the peach should react to news of her stepsister being murdered (x.x)

As the focus of the story will shift to Nyoko come May, I'm posting her sheet and relationships, so we can get that sorted.

Name: Morita, Nyoko
Romantic Rolls: 0
Hetero Romance: Y
Homosexual Romance: Y

Trope Relationships: Y

Nyoko Morita
[spoili]
[fieldbox="Morita Nyoko, Magenta, solid"]
[Core Information Section]

"While nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer, nothing is more difficult than to understand him." - Dostoevsky
H55aY9P.jpg

(She's almost always in her taller virtua ava at school, except when she's in the radio studio.)

Character Color Code: Magenta
Full Name: Morita Nyoko
Date of Birth: 11th of February
Sex: Female

Most Relevant Sin: Wrath
Most Relevant Virtue: Humility

Personality:
Ambitious:
Ever the dreamer, Nyoko strives to change the future for the better. Her ambitious nature resulted in a quick ascension to the leadership of the student radio. It is the core of the Red Pandas.

Wrathful:
Nyoko tries her best to control it, but she knows she's got a loose grasp of her own anger at best. She did some horrible things to others when she was younger. Nyoko don't expect most of them will ever forgive her, yet she keeps striving for a self-control that seems forever out of reach. Sometimes she lashes out, and sometimes she breaks things.

Introspective:
Nyoko tends to spend time in meditation, reflecting on her own self. It is one way she attempts to deal with her wrathful nature and find answers to important questions. It's mildly successful.

Respect is important to Nyoko. She was raised by strict parents, yakuza, who instilled her with the value of respect. She doesn't tolerate disrespect for long, if at all. Any prolonged disrespect towards her person will be met with scorn. Some people are irredeemable when it comes to their behaviour, and most of them will be disregarded as unnecessary.

The Red Pandas:
Nyoko likes all of the members of her VR clan, since there was a time when she was alone, and nobody wanted to be her friend after everything she'd done. She has big plans for her clan, and she is willing to go far to protect even a single member.

Gambling:
Nyoko is the ringleader of the illegal virtua ava fighting at Hisakawa, and an avid gambler. She finds that distracting herself with gambling is a little more successful at controlling her anger than her meditation is, but then she's just replaced one sin with another.

Games:
She plays a lot of games in general, but tends to prefer those that are relaxing rather than competitive. She hates losing when she's trying her hardest.

Music:
Unlike a certain member of the student radio, Nyoko is more fond of techno, dance, or traditional japanese music. She listens mostly to EDM and instrumental tunes.

Kung Fu Panda:
She's watched all the movies at least ten times each. She's got collectors editions, and toys, and pretty much every kind of merchandise there is. Shifu is the best character ever!

Philosophy:
Her parents are buddhists, but Nyoko is uncertain if that's the path for her. Every school of thought interests her in some way, even if it's just because she finds them peculiar. Why would anyone believe in nihilism or anarchy?

Propaganda:
She finds herself strangely drawn to the idea that she could influence others with the information she decides to spread, or not spread, over the airwaves. Sometimes withholding information can be just as effective. She thinks propaganda is interesting in a global and historical perspective as well.

Objectivity:
At the same time as she enjoys propaganda, she thinks the media should be objective. Objectivity can be fun in social situations, and it can be a good way to hide her own opinions from others.

Dislikes:
Selfishness:
It grates on her nerves something fierce when people only care for themselves, and refuses to help others. Especially when she's the one who needs help.

Mindless Extremism:
Ideologies are best when they don't exclude anyone. There wouldn't be a need to split people up based on them, to control them that way, if everyone could accept that sacrifices and compromises has to be made.

Competitive People:
Nyoko used to be competitive when she was younger, but every time she loses her anger surges. She stays away from people that want to include her in competitions. It's not always easy, and she's attracted to it on some level.

People pointing out how short she is:
She freaking knows she's short! Why do they have to bring attention to how she's the shortest girl in school!? It's why she's always in her virtua-ava form when she's at school, since she made it into a taller version of herself. She wears boots, with thicker than usual soles, to up her own height.

Greed:
Nyoko isn't interested in gambling for the sake of money. It sure helps the student radio when they need money, but she thinks they would survive without it too. Greed is a selfish sin. People who are greedy rarely think about anyone else than themselves.

Hobbies:
Talking:
She likes the sound of her own voice, so what? Big deal. It's fun to talk with people. It's fun to talk in a mic on the radio, and it's fun to think of questions for potential interviews.

Radio Production:
Most think it's easy, and that all you have to do is get in front of a mic. It discredits all the audio editing and recording she has to do. It's not like birds, or other sounds, will come into the studio by themselves. As the leader of the student radio, she has to set the schedule and do administrative work as well.

Meditation:
It's something she does every day. It allows her temporary peace of mind, which she finds quite rare, especially when she has to stop herself from lashing out. She wishes it would help her more than it does.

Virtua Ava Battles:
It's flashy, and it's cool. What's not to like? She's won and lost quite a few battles in her time. Luck seems to favour this gambler though.

Dreams:
She intends to shape the future of the world. One way or the other. No guts, no glory. The Red Panda clan is only the beginning, and she will bring them with her into a better world. A new age will begin!

Fears:
Her parents: They've got ties to the yakuza, even if they hold no high rank. They're very strict, and she doubts they would approve of the things she does at school. She's glad that they don't know about what she's done to others in her past, or she fears they might disown her.

Swimming:
Nyoko's a poor swimmer, and she almost drowned as a kid. If it's a body of water that's deeper than a puddle or a fountain, she'll stay away from it. She's not eager to go to the beach or the pool.

Fish:
Scaly, and slippery, and yuck. Creepiest creatures on planet earth by far. They may look pretty in aquariums, but that's how they get you.

Making others cry:
She remembers that horrible feeling she got when she saw a girl she'd been mean to cry in secret. Like a knife stabbing into her heart, letting her know what a horrible human she is. Still, even knowing that, she fears she'll do it again if she loses control over her anger.

The Monster:
She isn't crazy. She doesn't have any split personality. Her anger issues are severe, but in her mind it's created a rift between who she wants to be, and who she has been. It would be so easy to slip back into past behaviours. She doesn't want to be that monster.

Stranger 1:
The girl with the husky voice on the student radio. I don't know that much about her, but I've heard her curse at times, and I've seen her storm off down the corridor. I heard she breaks radio equipment regularly...? Not sure if that's true.

Stranger 2:
She seems mature and wise for her age. I've seen her help others quite a few times, and seen her get angry when others refused to lend a hand. Maybe she's just too passionate?

Friend 1:
I think she's a great person, but she could be nicer to herself. Don't tell her, but I've seen her cry to herself, and bang her head against a wall. Everyone's got issues. At least she's trying her best to deal with hers, most don't even do that.

Friend 2:
She worries me. I'm not gonna lie. I'm worried for her sake, and I'm scared what she might do if she ever gets pushed over the edge. I don't think she's ever truly been there. Other than that, she's a considerate person who will stand up for her friends against anyone and anything. Except maybe water.

Enemy 1:
The worst person I've ever met, by far. She acts like she's changed from who she once was, but she hasn't. It's still there, visible to everyone at times. She doesn't go around bullying or attacking other students for fun any more, but she will snap one day. Believe me.

Enemy 2:
Whenever I see her, I go out of my way avoid her. She's a bully. No, actually, she's a demon. Nobody would find as much pleasure in tormenting others as she once did. Why is even allowed to attend school? She should be locked up.

Self Introduction:
I don't want to talk about it. No! I really don't. Go away. There has to be someone else you can bother. I know what you're after.

What...?

Very well, give me that then, and I'll write it myself. I'm not going to show it to anyone else though. In fact, I'm burning this notepad as soon as I've written it down.

I don't think I was raised right, like my parents did their best, bless them, but it wasn't enough. For the majority of my time in school, and around other children, I was a bully. I didn't think about what I did to others. I really didn't. If there's one thing I want you to believe, then it's that. It was my entertainment, and it was how I tried to get others to like me. I had a gang which followed me around. I picked on those that stood out, for one reason or other, and I always took it too far.

It wasn't one kid either. It was several.

Being mean, and violent, was the only thing that calmed me down at times.

There was this one girl. I tormented her for months, focused more on her than others. I didn't ever consider her feelings. Obviously I must have made her feel worthless, and I won't be forgiven for that. I've accepted as much.

But one day, I found her crying and... I'll never forget that moment, and how far I'd pushed her. Everything I was was revealed to me. I swore that I would stop being the bully that I'd been, and that I would stay away from everyone if that was what it took.

How messed up do you have to be to not realize that what you're doing affects other children so badly?

I thought it would end there, like I could just work to change who I was, and that would be it. Instead, it created this rift between who I had been, and who I now wanted to be. I still get the inexplainable urge to be mean to people, to hurt them. Most of the time, I can control it, but other days it's difficult.

I'm scared.

I shouldn't even have written this down.

And you think I'm crazy. Well, that's not fair...

Character Theme: Link
Character Battle Theme:
The voyage to immortality is about to begin
Character Voice Actor:

[Virtu-Ava Section]
y4KrTvt.png

Weapon: A raven and a scabbard.

Skill 1: Inner Peace
Type: Heavy
Description:
Nyoko relaxes her mind, and achieves a state of tranquility. The raven grows stronger and larger, tearing the opponent apart.

Skill 2: Mindfulness
Type: Guard
Description:
Nyoko bends reality with the power of her mind, erasing any attack the opponent may have started from existence, striking at their thoughts.

Skill 3: One with Nature
Type: Fast
Description:
Her raven flies around the opponent, leaving a disorienting trail of leaves in its wake. Nyoko appears out of nowhere, attacking through the leaves multiple times.

Skill 4: Self-reflection
Type: Guard
Description:
Holding the scabbard in front of her, Nyoko focuses her every thought on it. The attack of the opponent bounces back.

Skill 5: Unity
Type: Fast
Description:
Nyoko shuts her eyes, breathing deep. She sees through the eyes of the raven, controls it, and achieves the ability to pinpoint weaknesses to hit.

Skill 6: Control
Type: Heavy
Description:
Nyoko freezes everything in place, except for herself. She treads carefully and slowly with deliberate steps towards the opponent. In a fluid motion, she strikes to end them with her scabbard.

[Relationships Section]

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Acquainted
"The overly judgemental pessimist? Yeah, we get along. I think it's mostly because we've never interracted for too long though. Her technical skills might have been put to good use as a Red Panda, but I have to take morale into consideration as well. At least Raptor has enough social skills that she won't cause an incident every single day."

Kira Oshiro / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"My annoying little sister. No, we're not actually related, and I'm not actually older than her. Still, I think she's got great potential. She's now a member of the student radio and The Red Pandas. I recruited her to keep her away from those yakuza friends of hers. It'd be a shame to see someone in my club fall under the influence of the yakuza, especially when they've got dreams of their own."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Mentor and Student (Trope)
"The teachers told me to show Yuuki how to be a radio host, but apparently it wasn't enough to show him the basics for a day? I guess he's another one of my responsibilites now. Although, I'm uncertain as to why. He's nice to chat with at least."

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Ugh, how can you be yakuza scum and self-righteous? What is with this guy? Maybe he needs a reality check, or possibly a mirror."

Chiyo Imada / Positive / New Friends
"Chiyo is a nice and pleasant person. I talk about a lot of topics on the student radio, and I found out about her cooking competitions with Ryuu through my anonymous sources. Naturally, I decided to see if I could get an interview with her. I'm not on the best of terms with Ryuu. We've talked plenty of times after that interview, even met up once or twice outside of school."

Rei Saionji / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"She's quite full of herself, disrespectful, thinking she is the only one who can solve problems. She'll never accomplish much on her own. Not even if she beats the odds and somehow becomes the head of the yakuza. If I get Kira away from her, I've simply done a good deed."

Taigi Narita / Positive / New Friends
"He reminds me a little of a certain someone in my clan. I suppose that might contribute to my acceptance of him, even though we are quite different. It's easier to get along with people you can recognize. I suppose it's easier for me to want to befriend otakus because they are outsiders too. It might be a misconception at times, but I still get friends, right?"

Leo Kane / Positive / Acquainted
"Leo is all right. I don't mind him, though I hear he can be cruel and cynical. We've talked a few times, and we got along well enough. Maybe we could become friends. Who knows? Maybe we wouldn't get along at all if we spent time together."

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Red Panda Lieutenant (Trope)
"Kyouko is one of my oldest friends. I lost a lot of friends when I stopped bullying other students, but I guess you wouldn't call those friends. Kyouko and I didn't always get along great. I bullied one of her close friends, so she decided to beat me up for it. Fair enough, I guess I deserved that. When I started The Red Pandas, nobody wanted to join. It wasn't until I asked Kyouko that others got interested as well. Maybe she helped them see that I had changed. Maybe I don't deserve someone like her."

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Bad Occurence
"I wanted to get along with Ayame, but her training and grooming as a yakuza dog makes that difficult. She came into my club to inform me about Iori's disappearance, while other Red Pandas were right there, as if I didn't already know. Who does she think I am?"

Mana Kamei / Positive / Prospective Red Panda Lieutenant (Trope)
"All these people who want to become my lieutenant makes me kind of uneasy, yet I appreciate them. It wasn't that long ago that nobody wanted to join my VR clan. Mana could potentially make a competent lieutenant, but I'm going to pick Iori's replacement with care and dutiful consideration."

Sayuri Alexander / Positive / New Friends
"I'd like to think I get along great with every Red Panda, but it's not true. I do get along well with Sayuri usually. I won't give my friends any special treatment though. It would be unfair to everyone else. We can socialize outside of the clan."

Ryuu Miyamoto / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"We got along once, but I am not fond of competitive people, generally. They bring out the worst in me. I've distanced myself from him, so I won't fall back into negative patterns once more."

Amaya Fujimoto / Positive / Childhood Friends

"We have been friends for so long it's difficult to imagine what my life might have been like without Amaya. She was part of my original gang of bullies, but she wasn't like the rest. While they were genuinenly mean and evil, she just didn't think we were doing anything wrong. We're similar in that way, even if I should have known better. Once I came to terms with what I was doing, after that one horrible event, I realized that she had it pretty bad at home. I pitied her, like I pitied the girl I pushed much too far, and some silly crush may have been born out of that pity. I never acted upon the feeling though. It went away with time, even if I'm reminded of it every now and then. It doesn't matter."

Naomasa Ishida / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"The country hick? We haven't talked that much, but I don't know why I would talk with someone who seems to be from another century. I think we're too different to get along, so I haven't bothered trying. I've better things to do."

[/fieldbox]
[/spoili]

Nyoko's relationship rolls.
[spoili]

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Acquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Kira Oshiro / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Mentor and Student (Trope)
"For some reason, a teacher decided that Nyoko was mature enough to be the mentor of another student. The other student happened to be Yuuki. Nyoko takes the assignment seriously."

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Chiyo Imada / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Rei Saionji / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."

Taigi Narita / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Leo Kane / Positive / Acquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Red Panda Lieutenant (Trope)
"Nyoko needs individuals she can trust to serve as her lieutenants and help keep the Red Pandas under control. She doesn't pick her lieutenants carelessly. The world of the virtual clans is dangerous. Kyouko is her oldest friend, but it wasn't always like that."

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Mana Kamei / Positive / Prospective Red Panda Lieutenant (Trope)

Sayuri Alexander / Positive / New Friends

Ryuu Miyamoto / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.