Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment when your character is sharing an 'original' song so you can't really link an existing song. Also, coming up with realistic song lyrics is really hard when you're listening to a completely different song at the same time....

Reactions: Miya and Illin
The whole Michio/Shigeru interaction reminds me of that scene from Rezero (y'all know what I'm talkin about, rezero fans), except that Michio is smarter than Subaru lol.

Not like it is hard to be smarter than Subaru must suppress all of the rezero hate

Working on a pooost~~

Kira sending lewds fits nicely into all of what is currently going on :^)

Reactions: Illin and Miya
Hopefully I'll get a post soon.

ButIdidjustgetpersonasoreallywhatreallymattersinlifeanymore

Reactions: Illin
Hopefully I'll get a post soon.

ButIdidjustgetpersonasoreallywhatreallymattersinlifeanymore
nothing matters
Persona 5 will consume you whole

Reactions: Miya and Illin
Yes, it would seem like Persona among other things has given me a nice little vacation for the time being.

I'm still here, just kind of waiting on the mall scene to move forward, as nice as it would be to heel face right into Kyouko nose-bleeding all over the floor.

It looks like a good game from what I've seen on twitch.

nothing matters
Persona 5 will consume you whole
Fifteen hours in, I can safely say it has.

It's also shows how my terrible directional sense follows me into games as well, not that I didn't know that already.

DoctorWaifuhereIcome

Fifteen hours in, I can safely say it has.

It's also shows how my terrible directional sense follows me into games as well, not that I didn't know that already.

DoctorWaifuhereIcome
I warned you

But... they give you maps...

But... they give you maps...
Hah, Maps have no effect on me! My brain finds a way to trip up and end up in the same place I started off in five minutes ago.

Hah, Maps have no effect on me! My brain finds a way to trip up and end up in the same place I started off in five minutes ago.
Well done. That is talent, right there.

Reactions: Illin
Here i am, giving my time to you, and you cast me away.

BULLYING! SECURITY DEPARTMENT! BAN!

The real question is where should I put Rei for my next post?

The real question is where should I put Rei for my next post?
Drop by the spoopy park? Otherwise I have nooooo idea

Just found this amazing roleplay by coincidence and I'm mad for not finding it sooner!

Anyways, can I join this or it's already too late for another character? I'm really interested in joining this...

• Love
Reactions: Navi
Status
Not open for further replies.