Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShiroKiyoshi
That's too bad to hear. Still, thanks for riding along with us, even if it was a short while!

I'm still here, waiting on acell to get up a post he mentioned, or a couple days, which happens first before I went again, they kinda need (The heirs) to finish the convo, or at least progress it before I just jump in.

Well I posted. I'll get around to the relationship roll for Nyoko around this weekend hopefully.

Making my post later today or early tomorrow, accell hasn't been on the last several days so idk what's going on there, assume he's busy with classes. I don't want to hold up the progression that's set to happen soon, so I might automate my response to leave that situation if anyone wants anything to do with Ayame. Plus I assume those two might want to speak privately.

There, some tension, Mana still has a chance to be with her Yandere love in the future kek.

I also like to think of the Radio show with Nyoko and Ayame ending up like the hosts of death battle.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Karyra and Luma
@RedArmyShogun
I don't get the reference.

Anyway, I've filled out Nyoko's relationships, except for Yuuki. I'm still discussing that. If anyone wants me to edit something, let me know.

@Ehb

@Wen

Any link that Screw Attack's Death Battle has on youtube will give you an idea. Basically they both host a Death Battle show as opposing sides or joint information cast, while they get "along" enough to work with one another they tend to have tongue and cheek insults, differences and the like. Though ultimately they can tolerate each other and even somewhat get along, though at a core the differing personalities and backgrounds keep them at odds when not on a guided conversation.

Reactions: Wen
Well I love it when Iwaku fixes one problem they create another. Now with this change to the basic text-editor, they've screwed up how some posts look that used the old one (see: Wen's posts on page 19 for an example
[BCOLOR=transparent]I am the thorn in your side that seeks accomplishment~[/BCOLOR]
).

Don't see any problems with Nyoko's relationship with Taigi atm, but I'll need to have a more thorough look later. Weekend was a bit more hectic than I thought it would be.

Yes. The fixes they've been up to have sort of gotten in the way of certain things I wanted to have done and up by now.

@_Everypme
But no worries! @Wen and I have been hard at work doing everything else we can in the background! Please look forward to a very BIG update coming down very soon! As well as a big timeskip. If you haven't done so already, please be prepared for my next post to timeskip us forward!

My poor grayish-blue :(

@_Everypme
But no worries! @Wen and I have been hard at work doing everything else we can in the background! Please look forward to a very BIG update coming down very soon! As well as a big timeskip. If you haven't done so already, please be prepared for my next post to timeskip us forward!

Whose's this Everypme? A new character perhaps?

Big update hype?!?

Reactions: Rithas
@Wen
Nyoko Morita... OK!

NyokoIco.jpg Earned the [Community Orchestrator] Title!

@_Everyone
UPDATE TIME!
So the RP manages to go through one chapter without imploding. Fantastic! As promised, it's now time for one of Wen's characters to shine. To show the shift over to @Wen for pacing, they'll be the ones to start off events after the time skip. Of course, I'll still be around doing gm things!

Additionally, we did put up banners again to add to your collection. Have fun, and thank you for staying with us thus far! We hope to see even more exiting things come down the line as everyone develops and grows together!

Please remember to edit in your relations to Nyoko soon, because that's going to be pretty important now!

Achivments Earned:

Firewall

Titles Earned:

Nyoko Earned the [Communitty Orchestrator] Title!
Yuuki Earned the [Incognizant Samaritan] Title!
Michio Earned the [The Lain Brick of Good Intentions] Title!
Chiyo Earned the [Solemn Sister] Title!
Rei Earned the [Classic Princess] Title!
Taigi Earned the [Moral Support] Title!
Leo Earned the [Regretful Historia] Title!
Ayame Earned the [Ninja Confidant] Title!
Mana earned the [Wishful Starlet] Title!

Chiyo Advanced a Side Quest - [A Fine Sister Indeed]!
Ayame Started a Side Quest - [Master and Student]!

Other Edits:

Added NPC Profiles to Intro Post (In Sagwawa's Profile)
Achivement and NPC tracking is now independently tracked between the two GMs
Added Discord Rules to intro Post

Meep, I've still to write down Chiyo's relationship with Nyoko. (And just in time for the big update, too xD)

...Oops, I'll get to work on that after school today.

Wait. What?
Yeah... will there be Discord invites sent out? As I for one know nothing about an existing server. O_o
If you didn't know, Discord is a group chat system, like Skype but way better.

Yeah... will there be Discord invites sent out? As I for one know nothing about an existing server. O_o
If you didn't know, Discord is a group chat system, like Skype but way better.
Ah, I know about discord. I really like it, actually. I was just surprised that we hadn't heard about it before now. O.O

Reactions: Eruantien
Ah, I know about discord. I really like it, actually. I was just surprised that we hadn't heard about it before now. O.O
Same. Maybe it's in the works?

Anyway, I've just edited Morita's relationship to Ryuu into his CS.
flies away

Oh yeah, Nyoko is now in Rei's CS as well.

I'm just too lazy to link it rn

Status
Not open for further replies.