Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this amazing roleplay by coincidence and I'm mad for not finding it sooner!

Anyways, can I join this or it's already too late for another character? I'm really interested in joining this...
You sure you're not just stalking me? :P

....I've found so many good RPs by stalking the profiles of people I like. Mana style!

You sure you're not just stalking me? :P

....I've found so many good RPs by stalking the profiles of people I like. Mana style!
No, I'm not a stalker! xD I just scroll through the roleplays forums for a while and see if some of them catch my attention. This one did and I didn't know you were part of it. So, SURPRISE!

Sorry about the inactivity guys. I'll have a post up tomorrow (unless @Rithas beats me to it...but I'll still have one up tomorrow).

• Thank You
Reactions: Miya
Just found this amazing roleplay by coincidence and I'm mad for not finding it sooner!

Anyways, can I join this or it's already too late for another character? I'm really interested in joining this...
Yes, you can join. I just need to see a roll sheet for the relationships.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
A post to at least keep shogun going!

@Shinku⭐Kun
Hi! Thanks for showing interest in joining!

We are indeed still open. How to join is all laid out in the OP post to look over at you're leisure. Things are admittedly nice and slow right now thanks to a certain game, but we're certainly still fully intent on moving along!

@Holy Shounen Grenade
Please remember you're currently not active in this RP. So please keep the spamming to a minimum.

@ShiroKiyoshi
@Eruantien
I can see you guys are just barely keeping up at the arcade. Sorry for the neglect! I'm hoping to start touching on you two in the IC one I have one of my three scene-threads resolved. But please note we haven't forgotten you two!

I'll work on a reply soon, dealing with a lost order problem.. plus the usual insomnia.

Hey @Ehb I was thinking of crashing the party at the Yakuza house, any complaints?

Sorry for the delay there. No excuse, just a bit preoccupied with distractions.

I was going to post today, but when I got on the site it was offline so...yeah. An excuse to play more Persona is never a bad one.

I'll post tomorrow.

In other news I just got hit with a instant knock out move four times in a row, I'm not mad.

I'm seething with rage.

I was going to post today, but when I got on the site it was offline so...yeah.

I'll post tomorrow.

In other news I just got hit with a instant knock out move four times in a row, I'm not mad.

I'm seething with rage.
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Illin and Rithas
Well I finally got around to editing relationships into the CS. And some certain people still haven't made changes or discussed with me so OTL

@Rithas Edited Taigi's relationship with Leo a bit due to Miyamoto's relationship with them. Shouldn't change too much though. Especially since Taigi is in Leo's irrelevant section btw there's a typo in Yura's last name in that section

@Ehb Minor thing but there's a typo for Pratt's last name in the first post of the OOC.

"Get a Post Out Tomorrow" They said.
"It'll definitely happen" They said.

Anyway! another post goes out. This one allows @RedArmyShogun to move to whomever next. I'm not sure exactly what @Accelerator is up to. But I do know your characters were supposed meet afterward, so my last post was to let you both go forward with that.

@Illin
Nice catch, edited.

@_Everyone!
Also! Important announcement! Even though @Wen is co-gm we did have plans to let her story driving characters have time to shine. So, to let you all know ahead of time, once may hits, storywise, things are supposed focus on Nyoko story-wise. What that means, is various stuffs will not necessarily be fully wrapped up, but be left at a nice 'bookmark.'

I'll still be here as well! Forwarding the intrigue behind the Yakuza side of the story as Kira has done with the Virtu-Ava gangs thus far! Please look forward to it!

Last edited:
Yeah @Accelerator and @Karyra were meant to have a meeting via Ayame's arrangements. I'm curious on the last bit of your IC post in regards to memories, should be interesting seeing the truth on that.

Either way I'm not sure if either of them are ready for that to happen now. If they are I'll work on making it happen.

And I see on the rest, will keep an eye out for it.

What's the difference between cocaine and Persona 5? One causes intense feelings of happiness, loss of contact with reality, agitation, and addiction. The other is cocaine.

Yeah @Accelerator and @Karyra were meant to have a meeting via Ayame's arrangements. I'm curious on the last bit of your IC post in regards to memories, should be interesting seeing the truth on that.

Either way I'm not sure if either of them are ready for that to happen now. If they are I'll work on making it happen.

And I see on the rest, will keep an eye out for it.
I was going to have Rei go to where Michio was, but I wasn't sure I could crash that party quite yet.

I was going to have Rei go to where Michio was, but I wasn't sure I could crash that party quite yet.
Michio is about to leave anyways, feeling that he is not ready to face the council unannounced and unworthy to face them yet after making a fool of himself.

Better meet at the assigned meeting spot then.

Guess I'll work on opening that in a bit, if there are no problems, though highly doubt it would still be noon, but meh.

I know it can sometimes be difficult to post with stuff going on and all. People being little shits. More important commitments that need to be taken care of yadda yadda. I am not saying that all you do now, when you could also use that 30 minutes to write a post, is play Persona 5! The Game isn't even that great to begin with comefightme I don't know your schedule. Maybe you even have only like 2 hours of free-time to enjoy a day! But I'd really like you to start posting at something close to that vroom vroom speed again that you showed just one or two weeks ago! @Rithas

Status
Not open for further replies.