Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get working on putting a post up when I get home.

Also, I full-heartedly agree that yes, it would be Leo who would do the weird thing :p (Chiyo's already forgotten the internet exists).

Reactions: Rithas
Ill try to get a post up, but at the moment I am having internet issues. Sucks. Today was a free day for me too.

Well that escalated quickly.

I'll try to get out a post soon.

In other news, just learned Amazon delayed my Persona 5 delivery from thursday to wednesday next week,

Not saying I could kill a man right now, but I probably~ could.

Reactions: Illin
Gonna post in a bit/next few hours.

Weren't Sagawa and Kyouko friends anyways

There we go!
Kyouko is a mess. My posts seem to be a mess. I'd say I nailed it! QwQIsuck
I don't even know anymore.Punching monsters in my generic fantasy forum roleplays is easier. There bonding simply happens by competing who gets the most kills rather than some femaleexlusivesuckstobeleosoapthing.

I might not even get Persona 5 for a good amount of time considering I actually never really liked the combat system THAT much in Persona.

Reactions: Illin and Rithas
@Raven Haruka , Do you want to post to have Chiyo react to Sagawa and stuff before I post?

Might change the mood...a little bit.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
*climbs out of the depths of homework and Persona 5*
Posted.

Also updated the list of skills for Rei to have. Spoilis are spoilers. Truth be told this was updated a while ago but I forgot that I wanted to do a check through before stating it anywhere and thus no post

Michio would still kick her ass in martial arts.

@Raven Haruka , Do you want to post to have Chiyo react to Sagawa and stuff before I post?

Might change the mood...a little bit.
Ah, you can go ahead. I don't really think me posting would be that beneficial at the moment as there wouldn't be much to contribute I think?

I think he's handled that well

Anyhow, I've written most of that nearly falling asleep. So I apologise for any little errors or the mild possibility that I actually wrote out a twenty four step plan on how to maximise your sleep time.

@Rithas
Goooo to sleeeep!

Anyhow...I'll be working on a post now.
And now, how will Chiyo deal with this quickly escalating situation? Will she, Kyouko, and Sagawa manage to mark the start of a beautiful friendship today? And what in the name of the RNG is Leo sputtering on about?

Find out next time, on "I'm Friends with Friends Who Don't Really Belong in the Friend Category Because they Secretly Hate One Another...I Think?"

I swear there was an entry in the Hisakawapedia about the Red Pandas but I can't find it anymore. @Wen what's the public reputation of the Red Pandas? I think you mentioned it before in the OOC somewhere but I don't want to scour through pages.

And yeah I'm still working on my post fellas. Wanted to make it a bit more interesting than "he did nothing for 5 days" though so it's taking time.

@Illin
Most people wouldn't even know they exist, or even know them by name, so they're generally just seen as another one of those VR clans filled with criminal delinquents. They're a lot less violent, and more friendly, than the other clans though.

@Illin
Most people wouldn't even know they exist, or even know them by name, so they're generally just seen as another one of those VR clans filled with criminal delinquents. They're a lot less violent, and more friendly, than the other clans though.
Drat. Was thinking about having Taigi go to the TTC but the entrance is hidden and he doesn't really know anyone that's a panda. Guess I'll go with something else..

Join your friendly Yakuza instead Kek.

Man, I knew the ship would probably crash and burn just as it started to sail.

That said, I'm currently being buried with homework due tomorrow and also midterms coming next week. Though I could sneak up a post tomorrow-ish after class or something. If only I knew how my midterms schedule would be.

Man, I knew the ship would probably crash and burn just as it started to sail.

That said, I'm currently being buried with homework due tomorrow and also midterms coming next week. Though I could sneak up a post tomorrow-ish after class or something. If only I knew how my midterms schedule would be.
It's not crashing and burning, but truth be told if someone you liked suddenly said they had to choose between you and the person you liked and hung out with more, the pessimistic would believe that the person would choose the longtime girlfriend over the recent confession.

the ship sails, but I'm not about to let Rei get something too happy yet, she's too distrustful and pessimistic for this to just happen, plus she's not out of the house yet~
Also good luck on midterms my dude, I wish I was doing those and not working on final papers

Oh Mai, Ayame's face claim isn't as flat as people give her shit for, based track suit for the win. Where is your god now? Though strange seeing her smile.

Don't worry sfw just spoiling the image as I don't want to resize it. Cropped it some though.

DqleVdM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.