Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am right now. A very severe thunderstorm hit my area and temporarily knocked out my internet. It's back on fortunately and thankfully no tornado hit my area as well. Although saying that means I've probably jinxed myself for the future. .-.
Thunderstorms are often a pain. Tornado's I haven't had much experience with. Hopefully all will be well.

Yes I am right now. A very severe thunderstorm hit my area and temporarily knocked out my internet. It's back on fortunately and thankfully no tornado hit my area as well. Although saying that means I've probably jinxed myself for the future. .-.
Oh, yay. Glad to hear you weren't carried off by a tornado. I heard a tornado nearby once, but it was a noob tornado and needed to level up a few times before it could deal any real damage.

Anyway, Wen gave you a nice prompt, so slipping in as Nyoko's assistant should be (relatively) easy.

Thunderstorms are often a pain. Tornado's I haven't had much experience with. Hopefully all will be well.
I hope so. *Knocks on all the woods*

Oh, yay. Glad to hear you weren't carried off by a tornado. I heard a tornado nearby once, but it was a noob tornado and needed to level up a few times before it could deal any real damage.

Anyway, Wen gave you a nice prompt, so slipping in as Nyoko's assistant should be (relatively) easy.
May I need reminding? It is a good prompt, and I will respond to it soon. Also, a Noob Tornado? Those exist? XD

Reactions: Luma
And after three-hundred decades later Mirai finally gets Sayuri into the story at long last. Woo!
giphy.gif

-Insert Celebration Music here-

Okay but in all seriousness I apologize for my first freaking post into the roleplay to take so freaking long. I also apologize if there's anything wrong in my first post. As you'll see:

• I made some references to music additionally referencing where they came from.
  • Used my Tags from my relationship section, which is what I intended to do in the first place. If this becomes a problem I'll rid of these tags immediately.
  • Speaking of, I gave Nyoko her own tag. I also gave Iori a tag not like the one I originally gave her.
  • I'm aware Iori and her creator are no longer present in the roleplay, yet I wanted to mention her regardless. This will only be a one time thing, as any mention of Iori in my future posts will not have such tag.
That's basically it. Once again, I apologize for not posting sooner. I will try not to make a habit of it. And with that, time to go to sleep:

c3bc10f31eca300f1d5ea035cf32df43.gif

No one is suffering yet. I didn't pay good money for this shite.

Eiiiiiiii. You guys seem to be in good spirits.

@Weisenhart : Bruh, Lisa and Yuuki got mind controlled, Sagawa got shanked, Kira got into a car accident and Misheru got into a coma by the same accident. HOW MUCH MORE VIOLENCE AND SACRIFICE DO YOU REQUIRE?!?!?!??!? YOU BLOODLUSTED DEMON?!

Well read most of the OOC posts I missed and most of the IC as well. @Accelerator did Michio just walk out without saying anything? WHERE IS MY RESPONSE T_________T

As for the relationships I'll format them later but here's what I got. Quotes are Taigi.

@ShiroKiyoshi- Looks fine to me but he shouldn't smell like smoke. Taigi is careful about his drug usage so making such a consistent error is sort of strange.

"I remember when we first met he said some sarcastic-ass remark. I fired back but then things happened and the earlier hostility was forgotten. Bit of an ass but he's an alright guy."

@☆ Mirai ☆- I brought this up a while back, but Taigi's alcohol/marijuana usage is not known to almost ANYONE, even Michio. Only one person is aware and that isn't Sayuri. Among other measures, he only partakes in them on weekends and holidays so that others don't find out. I would like it if you changed that part about him smelling like smoke, but if you want to keep it in I guess I can work with it and have it happen as a one-time mistake.

"A nice girl. We have a lot in common, but I haven't gotten super close to her because I obviously don't want to have a repeat of Lisa and Yukitani."

@Eruantien- Looks fine.

"Ah he's a neat fellow. Only thing that pisses me off about him really is the relationship between him and Alexander. It's so damn obvious to everyone but they still aren't together. I've been keeping quiet about my discontent but if things continue like this I might just have to prod him along."

EDIT: Also it seems Ren and Iori are RIP in peperonis so there's that. You evil evil blood loving demon Weisenhart.

Reactions: Eruantien
No one is suffering yet. I didn't pay good money for this shite.

Eiiiiiiii. You guys seem to be in good spirits.
It'll happen again one way or another. But not yet seeing how a time-skip literally just happened.

Go home you. *Throws stuffed animal*

@Weisenhart : Bruh, Lisa and Yuuki got mind controlled, Sagawa got shanked, Kira got into a car accident and Misheru got into a coma by the same accident. HOW MUCH MORE VIOLENCE AND SACRIFICE DO YOU REQUIRE?!?!?!??!? YOU BLOODLUSTED DEMON?!

Well read most of the OOC posts I missed and most of the IC as well. @Accelerator did Michio just walk out without saying anything? WHERE IS MY RESPONSE T_________T

As for the relationships I'll format them later but here's what I got. Quotes are Taigi.

@ShiroKiyoshi- Looks fine to me but he shouldn't smell like smoke. Taigi is careful about his drug usage so making such a consistent error is sort of strange.

"I remember when we first met he said some sarcastic-ass remark. I fired back but then things happened and the earlier hostility was forgotten. Bit of an ass but he's an alright guy."

@☆ Mirai ☆- I brought this up a while back, but Taigi's alcohol/marijuana usage is not known to almost ANYONE, even Michio. Only one person is aware and that isn't Sayuri. Among other measures, he only partakes in them on weekends and holidays so that others don't find out. I would like it if you changed that part about him smelling like smoke, but if you want to keep it in I guess I can work with it and have it happen as a one-time mistake.

"A nice girl. We have a lot in common, but I haven't gotten super close to her because I obviously don't want to have a repeat of Lisa and Yukitani."

@Eruantien- Looks fine.

"Ah he's a neat fellow. Only thing that pisses me off about him really is the relationship between him and Alexander. It's so damn obvious to everyone but they still aren't together. I've been keeping quiet about my discontent but if things continue like this I might just have to prod him along."
Ah, I apologize about that. But let me tell you now, Taigi and Kyouko were byfar the HARDEST to write for in Sayuri's Relationship. I literally didn't no what to say and spent hours looking at both Taigi and Kyouko's CS. Hanzo also counts, but at least I found a idea while staring at His CS. Speaking of, it looks like I'll be needing to make some changes to said section seeing how Iori's gone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Illin
Ah, I apologize about that. But let me tell you now, Taigi and Kyouko were byfar the HARDEST to write for in Sayuri's Relationship. I literally didn't no what to say and spent hours looking at both Taigi and Kyouko's CS. Hanzo also counts, but at least I found a idea while staring at His CS. Speaking of, it looks like I'll be needing to make some changes to said section seeing how Iori's gone.

Hours? Wow, I'm impressed. Thanks for the effort. And I think it'll be fine if you just take out that part of him smelling like smoke; the bumping-into incident can still happen and she can run away because of some other reason (maybe Taigi made an angry looking face or something and she got the spooks). Or I can just play it off as a one-time mistake like I said earlier. It's your call.

Also we had two deaths, though self inflicted, and Ayame still might go crazy.

Thinking about re-joining this with a new character.

Name: Kimura, Clara
Romantic Rolls: 1+
Hetero Romance (Y/N): N
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): Y
Trope Relationships: Y

Last edited:
Infinite romance rolls with no romance....y'okay, makes sense to me.

Why'd you leave before though?

Oh shit! XD Was meant to put a Y in the homosexual romance. I edted it.

I left because it was getting a bit too much for me to keep up. Hopefully it's fine for me, now.

Hours? Wow, I'm impressed. Thanks for the effort. And I think it'll be fine if you just take out that part of him smelling like smoke; the bumping-into incident can still happen and she can run away because of some other reason (maybe Taigi made an angry looking face or something and she got the spooks). Or I can just play it off as a one-time mistake like I said earlier. It's your call.
i might do the angry expression actually. Thank you for the suggestion. ^^

Reactions: Illin
Speaking of, it looks like I'll be needing to make some changes to said section seeing how Iori's gone.
After reading Sayuri's IC...

Iori (in a white dress): *waves at Sayuri from above* "Good luck being the pink girl that sings and what not!"

• Love
Reactions: Luma and Navi
@Ehb
Ah, should I update Chiyo's relation with Sagawa to "New Friends"?

Also, I'll get to working on a post today--where Chiyo should be including Leo into this hot mess just waiting to happen.

@Ehb
Ah, should I update Chiyo's relation with Sagawa to "New Friends"?

Also, I'll get to working on a post today--where Chiyo should be including Leo into this hot mess just waiting to happen.
Sure!

Alright everyone! I updated the incident section! Still need to update the achivements section...

I NEED TO GO TO WORK NOW KTHXBYE

Status
Not open for further replies.