Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the sauce on that? Google image search doesn't help..

It's from Grand Blues, Granblue Fantasy official 4koma comic strip. I cropped that from strip #689

Reactions: Illin
Btw, just wanted to say I was the one that provided 4 of those images. Give me likes, validation, karma come on you know the drill.

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Working on a post, but in regards to Red Panda situation, can Ayame send a message to Nyoko and directly confront the Panda's? She owes her a reward for helping them, so I may use that as leverage.

@RedArmyShogun
She might not respond to a text message. I guess you could call her on her chip.
That works. Actually may have her talk to Kira instead, given she was the one that was supposed to reward them, I doubt Nyoko would be willing to help Ayame out.

Will need to think this over for a bit.

Last edited:
Posted. And totally not avoiding the cafeteria group because its too big and also trap Yuuki is there

Reactions: Illin
Gonna post later today.

About the images... I think that it might have osmething to do with the way thew webiste handles resizing images from Imagur. At the moment, I'm going to reguard it as a broken feature. I am strongly considering moving the index stuff elsewhere so we won't have to worry about the intro page being more image load heavy than it already is.

Anyway, post is also up:

Michio's actions appear to be poised to blow up right in his face! Will his dreams be crushed right when he's decided to fully dedicate himself to seeing them come true?

I hate to do this, but I think I'll be dropping out of this rp. I kinda lost interest in it. Sorry guys :<

I hate to do this, but I think I'll be dropping out of this rp. I kinda lost interest in it. Sorry guys :<
*Ehb grimaces as they regret not chucking Lisa out of a window*

@Weisenhart , I would feel sorry for Yura if it wasn't getting progressively more hilarious.

@chaosheart13
Awww, well it was fun to have you around reguardless!

@Rithas
No it's perfect. This is gonna be a great chance for Yura to get traumataized character development.

If apologies were enough we wouldn't need the police. Seeya. Thanks for stickin' around as long as you did.

@Ehb Is the text color for Sagawa intentional?

I mean if it isn't Yuri slowly taking over the world with robots then I dunno what it could be.

If apologies were enough we wouldn't need the police. Seeya. Thanks for stickin' around as long as you did.

*shrugs*

I'm gone for 1 day, and what do I see Ehb?!?

ONE. DAY.

@chaosheart13
Aw, we'll miss you! Have fun in all your other roleplays! (Annnnd there goes Chiyo's only childhood friend, once more into the world of dark.)
...On another note, I'll probably keep Chiyo on the down-low for a little bit, sorry 'bout that. (until I catch up with those 4 classes I'm falling behind in already, that is. Give me a few all-nighters worth of utter nonsense, please.)

-sigh- Why do they always leave me? Kyouko... That other Kyouko I bullied... and now, Lisa.

Sorry, I was contemplating my life choices in the past few weeks. That, and just being purely lazy. Yura's cardinal sin. I'll try and keep up.

Sayonara, @chaosheart13. It's been fun. ; ;

Gone for a day for just to enjoy Quantum Break's storytelling and well well...

I wish I have time machine so that I could cause a Fracture in time.

@chaosheart13: All the best in your future endeavors.

@Illin

I apologize if I didn't manage to include a single thing about Taigi in my last post. I figured since Taigi didn't interact with Michio in class, and since Michio has been physically drained lately, he wouldn't be able to take notice of Taigi's return to school. Plus, since his absence was with permission, he would not wonder about his sudden disappearance.

Again, I apologize for not including him in my last post.

Anyways, @Ehb I'd appreciate if you could wait a bit longer for my post. It's quite a long post, but it's practically done. I just have to make a few edits here and there. Thanks in advance!

@Rithas are you addressing Rei in your post? I meant to ask yesterday but I was too busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.