Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be accepted once your character sheet is complete. That includes your relationship section, so yeah, the answer to the first question is yes.

Mine is completed, and idk what to do with the relationship stuff since I'm new

Alright! As promised, we've gone back to being invitation only. Probably time to take down the banners too.

Anyway, there was one more character who's due to join in (we've talked through PM) so here's the relationship rolls for this mystery person!

@TheTechnologicVampire
Name: Tanari, Hinomari (Hino)
Romantic Rolls: 1+
Same Sex Relationships: Y
Trope Relationships: Y

Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Kira Oshiro / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Hated Rivals

Yura Yukitani / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."

Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"

Abe Kuroya / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Noxi Keoni / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Michio Kamijou / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Lori Nishimura / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Chiyo Imada / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Rei Saionji / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Tsubasa Mika / Negative / Hated Rivals

Taigi Narita / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'

Leo Kane / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Aquainted

Kiyoko Minami / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Marsama Garuhaji / Romance / It's Complicated
"You two are reguarded as a couple by most - though no one is quite sure why. The reason seems lost even between you two."

Koga Yoshitaka / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Ehb's Notes: She seems to have had a complicated high school life indeed.

@HangeZoe
At this point, I've come to understand that you might be rushing yourself a little too hard into joining. So, please try to take some time to look over the whole 'How to Join' section of the intro post, on a computer that can properly display all that bbcode and you'll find about 99.9% of your questions will have answers right there. I have no intention of spoonfeeding you how to join when I've already put the time and effort into writing out the whole process in pretty, formatted, plain English on the front page of this thread.

I'll wait for as long as you need to understand. But please, I sincerely ask you to try to figure it out for yourself.

@Skyswimsky

Oh Noe, The Draft Deleted it!

(Abridged Version): Sagawa was clingy to her brother, so she would've been too shy to make friends with other people on her own. Kyouko proably would've been somone who reached out to be her friend on her own, which would've been more than enough to override her dislike of boisterous types. Since she dosen't have too many friends, she's especially attentive to the few she has, which could explain her visiting Kyouko in the hospital all those times.

In the present, Sagawa still struggles to reach out to other people. Kyouko can try to help with that problem in her own way if you want to explore that.

Last edited:
Name: Tanari, Hinomari (Hino)
Romantic Rolls: 1+
Same Sex Relationships: Y
Trope Relationships: Y

[fieldbox= Hino Tanari, #0d00ff, solid]
[Core Information Section]

images

Character Color Code:
#0d00ff - Dark blue

Full Name: Tanari, Hinomari (Hino)
Date of Birth: 15th April
Sex: Female

Most Relevent Sin: Greed
Most Relevant Virtue: Humility
Most Relevant Ideology: Order

• Cars: Her favourite thing in the world is cars. She loves racing them through forests, working on them, and just generally being around them.
  • Videogames: Himo is very fond of videogames. Most of her spare time, when it is not being taken up by something to do with cars, is taken up by playing videogames. Her favourites are racing games and first person shooters.
  • Lasagne: Despite not being Italian, her favourite food is an Italian dish. Whenever it's on the menu in the cafeteria, she will make sure she's the first one in the queue, wanting to get the first steaming hot portion of the dish.
Dislikes:
  • Spicy food: OMG, spicy food! She absolutely hates it. Whether the dish is a korma, or spicy chicken wings, she will stay as far away from it as possible.
  • Sore losers: She hates people that don't appreciate a loss and don't appreciate that winning isn't everything, even in rallying.
  • Girly Stuff: She has never seen the enjoyment of really girly things like horses, pretty dresses and everything gender-typical for a girl. She prefers to get her hands greasy by working on cars.
Hobbies:
  • Rallying: It's more of a job than anything, but on most weekends, Hino will participate in road rallies in her Prodrive Mini Countryman WRC. (In action: link.)
  • Playing videogames: As stated in her likes, she loves playing videogames. Any spare time that isn't taken up with rallying is spent on videogames.
Fears:
  • Chaos: She has an inate fear of chaos and disharmony. She has OCD so everything needs to be in an orderly fashion.
  • Aviophobic: Hino has a fear of flying as her older sister tragically died in a plane crash. She's scared that the same thing might happen to her whenever she steps on a plane.

Friends see Hino as quite a passionate girl, with a whole-hearted love for rallying. She's a kind and caring person, who keeps promises and never thinks of herself as higher than anyone else. Enemies see Hino as a force to be reckonned with. ESPECIALLY if they've dared to do something to her car, or have critisised Motorsports. She's relentless and brutal, never letting up until she is sure the person has been properly dealt with. Other students often see her avidly working on her Prodrive Countryman, getting it ready for the next rally. She's never one to brag about her achievements to anyone. They may often see her carrying around a 1:32 scale model of her Countryman, which she keeps close to her heart. If anyone was to touch it, they'd be met with her quite vicious side as she's very protective of it.

Self Introduction:
So, I need to introduce myself? Well, let's start with my name first. Hinomari's my name, though you can call me Hino. I'm a 17 year old who loves rallying and cars. Yes, I'm not afraid to get my hands greasy underneath the bonnet of a car. I was born in England, but my parents moved to Japan when I was young. I had my first experienece with a rally car on my 9th birthday. I got the opportunity to have a passenger ride in one. I remember it was a replica of Colin McRae's 555 Subaru Impreza. The driver took me for a ride down one of the stages in the rally my dad took me to watch. It was awesome! The adreneline rush from the speed being taken through the tight, twisting country lanes. I was hooked immediately. Even now, I can't get enough of rallying, so much so that I bought my own rally car *gestures to her Prodrive WRC Countryman*. I take it rallying whenever I can.

Character Theme: Seven Nation Army (End Of The Line Remix)
Character Battle Theme: Linkin Park - New Divide
Character Voice Actor: N/A

[Virtu-Ava Section]
blue%20hair%20armor%20short%20hair%20cloak%20anime%20girls%202560x1600%20wallpaper_www.miscellaneoushi.com_45.jpg

Weapon:
She technically has two, one being a rocket launcher (based around the HALO 5: Guardians M57 Pilum Assaullt Weapon (Rocket Launcher) ), and the other being a guantlet with an SMG incorporated into it with a circular magazine around her wrist that can hold 60 rounds.

[Battle Actions]

Skill 1:
SMG Fist
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION: She uses her right gauntlet to fire of a quick burst of 10 bullets from the circular magazine.

Skill 2:
Rocket Propelled Grenade
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION: She fires a single rocket from her rocket launcher, with a blast radius of 3 feet.

Skill 2:
Hardlight Shield
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION: A blue hardlight shield is projected from her left gauntlet, which covers 50% of her body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Hated Rivals
For God's sakes, woman! Stop trying to tinker with my car's electronics! You don't even know how to properly map an ECU! Just stay away from my car, or your pretty little face won't be the same again!

Kira Oshiro / Negative / Hated Rivals
There's some music I just can't stand. This girl plays all those types. Have a crack at some EDM, and I might just not start to hate you.

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Hated Rivals
What's this girl's problem? It's like she holds a grudge against me, just for owning my WRC Countryman. It's almost like she's way to scared to approach me at all, even when I'm not working on my car. Chill out. I'm not gonna hurt you, and neither's my car when I'm behind the wheel.

Yura Yukitani / Negative / Bad Occurence
We bumped into each other and ended up in a... compromising... situation. I feel very awkward talking to him now, less he try something else with me. I'm sure he's not a pervert, but you can't take too many chances in life. Best to be safe.

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Middle School Friends
We've played tons of video games together. This guy is like my go-to partner for any game. I don't care that he's a boy that looks like a girl, he's such a good gaming partner.

Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."
This little one... She's my best fiend. When we first met in elementary, we just clicked. We've hung out many times, even played some video games together, even if she was reluctant to at first. I can't think of anyone else that I want to spend most of time around.

Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Amiable Classmates
He seems like a pretty nice guy, though his main flaw is he rides on two wheels instead of 4. Bikes aren't my thing, and neither's going for leasurely drives. I live for speed and this guy doesn't. I don't think we'll be able to get along much further than just being aquaintances. He also seems to be very pervy. Another reason as to why we're probably not gonna get much further than aquaintances. He doesn't really seem to be the type that I'd be true friends with.

Abe Kuroya / Positive / Aquainted
He seems like a decent enough guy. Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him. He doesn't seem to hold any grudges against me, either. I suppose we can be friends.

Noxi Keoni / Positive / Middle School Friends
Another good gaming partner of mine. This guy also has some real talent about him. I wonder if I could get him ina 3-man with Iwasawa-kun? We could be the Three Musketeers of the gaming world.

Michio Kamijou / Positive / New Friends
This guy doesn't seem to bad. Apart from the piano part, he seems to be good friends with me. I wonder if he could replicate the Halo theme song for me...

Iori Nishimura / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Awwww! ^w^ This little one is so cute. She seems really impressed with my skills in rallying and car control. I'm sure we can be great friends.

Chiyo Imada / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Chiyo doesn't seem to bad. I hope we can get along well in the long run.

Rei Saionji / Positive / Aquainted
Another gamer? YES! More for my gaming group are always welcome.

Tsubasa Mika / Negative / Hated Rivals
Any time I've asked her to do something with me, she's always turned me down. What's wrong with the girl? Can't she just hang out with people rather than falling asleep?

Taigi Narita / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."
We gamed together once, but the fact that he tried to make a move on me made us drop our relationship. I can't be friends with someone who tries to hit on me at the first opportunity they get.

Leo Kane / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."
This guy just upped and left me for whatever reason. Why he did shall be a mystery to me, but I don't appreciate being dropped like that without a propper explanation.

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Aquainted
Yet another gamer? Oh, the world is too kind to me. ^_^ I look forward to the day when she asks to have a gaming session with me.

Kiyoko Minami / Negative / Bad Occurence
Yet another person who I've been in a "compromising" situation with. I hope we can put it past us though, and continue being friends.

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
We used to game together, but since she got the scooter, I think my dislike for bikes has made us drift apart. I don't know if we're ever gonna be able to get a friendship back to the way it used to be.

"You two are reguarded as a couple by most - though no one is quite sure why. The reason seems lost even between you two."
Is this guy serious? I already told him that I wan't interested the last time we dated. Why does he keep insisting on trying to win me over? It's not gonna happen, mate. I've tried telling everyone that we're not a thing anymore, so why do they still keep thinking we're together?

Koga Yoshitaka / Positive / New Friends
He seems pretty chill. First met in a vide game store. Seems like he might want to game with me at some point. I would definitely be down for that.
[/fieldbox]

Sorry I posted it after you posted my rolls, @Ehb. Was asleep. I am also currently on my phone so I'll try get my response to the rolls out when I hop on my laptop and am able to easily view everyone's CSes.

But hi, everyone. I am going to be playing Hino. I look forward to the possible shenanigans that could ensue with her around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karyra
So.

Real talk.

Who the hell's Ziara? XD

I decided to change my character's name half-way through creation and must've missed altering the rest of her app. XD

#Derp

Changed it now.

Hinomari Tanari / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Seeing how Tanari's got her car obssession and Yuuki's got his scooter obssession, I'm pretty sure they'd be able to bond through a similar interest in vehicles, though Yuuki's less about races and more about travelling. He'd probably be fairly enthusiastic about chilling with her as well, considering Tanari's probably got the largest breast size of all the students thus far.

Seriously though. She literally looks like she's from an ero-game. And that's great for him.

XD

If she could have a DLC skin, I might make them even bigger. ;)

But as for relationship with Yuuki, it probably won't advance more than just friends. I want Hino to be in a same sex relationship. However, they might not be the best of friends considering Hino is all about 4 wheels, rather than 2, as well as having the racing thing.

I don't really see their relationship being all that positive, tbh @ERode.

-__-

It was a joke. I don't know who can even have DLC skins or what the requirement is to be able to get one.

I don't know who can even have DLC skins or what the requirement is to be able to get one.

You can try using a search function to find the 4 or so instances of me talking about DLC Costumes in this thread.

Ah, that's rather inconvenient I guess.

It's fine for me to repeat it here. DLC Avatars are gifts for people who're re-imagining a character they used in an RP we previously participated in.

That's it.

Ah, I see.

I'll see about getting relationship responses out soon.

And there we go... timeskip post moving the IC forward. Feel free to use the skipt to start up some new and exciting things. Please remember you do have to get your profile officially ok'd by me before posting in the In Character. Additionally, please remember to use the suggested posting format detailed in the first post of this thread.

I'm going to go ahead and enjoy my first day off in 9 days now.

@HangeZoe
Garuhaji Marusami / Positive / New Friends

"Despite his preferences and what-not, interestingly enough Garu-san also enjoys Virtu-Ava battling. As such we occasionally hang out to have some fights."

@EmperorsChosen
Yoshitaka Koga / Positive / Aquainted

[Waiting for CS, but I think probably it's just something superficial as Iori the maid in general is an easy person to impress/humor with]

@TheTechnologicVampire
Tanari Hinomari / Positive / Amiable Classmates

"I think I remember seeing Tanari-san on the news in one of those rallying competitions before we met each other. I'm quite impressed with her dedication on cars and her driving skills, plus she wasn't that haughty as others claimed to be."

Couldn't think much on what should I put on the relationship between Iori and Hinomari atm.

That seems good enough, @Miya

A friendly relationship could definitely spring from that.

• Love
Reactions: Miya
(Tag for whomever plays Marusama-kun)

I'm not too fond of her having a hetero relationship, though I could make this work in some way. How's about Mausama once dated Hino, but she confessed that she wasn't interested in guys. Marusama then became really clingy, trying to win her over and Hino doesn't understand why the whole school thinks they're still going out?

Status
Not open for further replies.