• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaay, Ehb gets another post out - continuing this survival game of seeing who survives the first few rounds of posts!

Do remember, if your partner for conversation disappears, feel free to jump elsewhere and start something. Explore those relationships that you had to detail out or something! Moving forward is more important than respecting a posting rotation, etc, etc.

Of course if you're real desperate, it's also the GM's job to give you something to do, so let me know if it comes to that.

Casually edits in Taigi's Icon Thingy in to that one post before anyone point out I forgot.

Last edited:
Despite being sleepy and a Calculus test looming by tomorrow, I posted :v

But eh, it's gonna be a disaster :v

So I don't know how to progress with the whole virtu-ava fight.

But, I'm going to horribly fail write something anyway.

Ehb halp

Last edited:
Reactions: Wen
I'll be posting sometime today

I'll get a post up today. Just been demotivated to post lately. I blame video games.

Until I get onto a computer, in a nutshell:

Roll a die up to the number of skills you have.

The other person rolls, doing the same.

The die number represents what skill you two used. (Remember skill number 1, 2...?)

Play out the result in character.

YEEEEESSS
AN ACTUAL VIRTU-AVA BATTLE

YEEEEESSS
AN ACTUAL VIRTU-AVA BATTLE
It only took an rp and a little bit.

Unless of course I have an heart attack and die between now and when I post.

Like that would ever ha

It only took an rp and a little bit.

Unless of course I have an heart attack and die between now and when I post.

Like that would ever ha
DONT DO THIS TO ME

I'll post once I get more than 4 hours of sleep.

*Sigh.

I'll post once I get more than 4 hours of sleep.

*Sigh.
AND THEY NEVER POSTED AGAIN~

Ugh, I really got distracted with life. But hopefully I can get a post out. Still don't know where/when to pull the dice out. So....if I make a mistake....uh...

blame ehb

Darn it Ehb...do you know how long I spent wallowing in Sagawa's CS to answer that question? (PS, IT WAS MORE THAN 5 MINUTES!)
Joking, joking...it was actually pretty fun to write that down.
I just hope that this doesn't lead to a gosh-diddly-darn BAD END... (>.<)'

Boy oh boy, I'm still here, with midterms ended (finally) and also got all the stuffs needed to apply for a job. Probably could try working on a post like later on

I'm loving how you two still don't want to roll your die of fate. Fine. To make this simple, I'll go ahead and be the one to decide things with my own rolls. Juuust to make it easier.

Indeed, you are very free to post.

Guess I'll have Yuuki wander in onto a virtu battoru instead of a kawaii NPC.

After juuuuuuuust returning from a burnt calculus test and boom major advancement :v so yes I don't know the following things as I vainly attempted to salvage my horrid academic performances in maths today :v
Darn it Ehb...do you know how long I spent wallowing in Sagawa's CS to answer that question? (PS, IT WAS MORE THAN 5 MINUTES!)
Joking, joking...it was actually pretty fun to write that down.
I just hope that this doesn't lead to a gosh-diddly-darn BAD END... (>.<)'
Keep it up :v

Just got back from possibly the longest graduation ceremony of all time, I may be dead. Like goddamn, how many courses do you need to fit in one sitting? How many speeches do we need from past students of the college? I need to pee dammit hurry the fuck up.

There wasn't even any hat throwing, I am deeply disappointed.

Anywho, I'll wait for @Miya to post obviously.

I'm loving how you two still don't want to roll your die of fate.
The die of fate regularly kick my shit in. I need to order a restraining order.

Just got back from possibly the longest graduation ceremony of all time, I may be dead. Like goddamn, how many courses do you need to fit in one sitting? How many speeches do we need from past students of the college? I need to pee dammit hurry the fuck up.

There wasn't even any hat throwing, I am deeply disappointed.

Anywho, I'll wait for @Miya to post obviously.

The die of fate regularly kick my shit in. I need to order a restraining order.
Damn, no hat throwing eh >.> You have my sympathies.

As for the post, currently it's 3am now so yeah :v

Status
Not open for further replies.