Hawthorne Academy 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the conclusion that I am to finish my douche guy later. A little bit about him is up, but not much. Gonna work on my other two guys for now

You do realize there is the option to create a single thread for the IC on the right side of the overview screen and you didn't have to make another entire roleplay right? Just checking
Nope.

Ahahaha...that's something I would do. But it's all good as long as we get this wonderful party started!

Reactions: sunflower fairy
I had no idea you could create a bajillion little threads on there... It legitimately makes me wish we'd been posting all the characters in a separate thread this whole time cause OCD.

we could always move them

So what should our characters be doing? Going to their dorms?

I've finished August's.. Now onto Brayden's! I should have everyone's intros up soon!

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
All finished with Kolton! I'll finish Daniel and Vinny tomorrow

I'll also be posting relationship propositions soon. If any of you have ideas already, just let me know! :)

Reactions: CelestialCellar
@kimsim12 They should be arriving on campus at this point, maybe trying to meet up with their friends?

I'm trying to get a bunch of relationship propositions finished before I post my intro, so I may post in the morning. We'll see.

Quick! Someone help! I need someone for August to text! XD THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Status
Not open for further replies.