Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great. :) Can't wait for the IC, but I think I'm in a different timezone. It's the middle of the night for me.

Okay guys, I decided that I am going to stick with my five.... since I can't really think up another good character. I might make a six char some day but for now, I have Cayden (Pretty Boy Jock), Justin (Drama King), Artist (Mr. Popular), Greyson (Gossip King), and Natasha (Princess Bitch)^^ so ready to do this.

There are a hell of a lot of chars to look through for relationships... some I already made, but others I need to look through, Or if anyone has an idea for any of my five chars just pm or something... since it might take the whole week and weekend to get all relationships for chars down xD

Once all my chars sches are up, will put them in their cses^^.

That is, when I find your CSs.

Edit: Thank you for not being like me and have random scatter-characters on different pages.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
You can find links to each character in the Cast List (the tab is toward the top of the page).
I'll keep that in mind for future reference, thanks (and my links work, I remember you were asking... or was that someone else.)

Yeah if you just click on Cayden's link the other four are right under him xD

No problem,

and yeah, you put a link on the page before, so I just clicked on that. I've read all the character sheets anyway, but I get them all mixed up so it's always good for a reread.

Would you be down for a secret relationship between Eliza and your gossip king?
Uhhh yeah lol. That could be really cool. I could see Greyson flirting around and Eliza getting upset... but Greyson just plays it off, since he isn't "getting" with them xD

Reactions: HEX
[warning=red]All schedules should be up-to-date now. Click here to confirm that your schedule is available.

Thank you!
[/warning]

[warning=red]All schedules should be up-to-date now. Click here to confirm that your schedule is available.

Thank you!
[/warning]
One more for me Natasha lol... than all my chars will have schedules^^

• Thank You
Reactions: CelestialCellar
I'll have my characters finished within the next couple of hours! My mother is forcing me to help her pick out last minute Christmas gifts. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.