Hawthorne Academy 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yandere-Chan I was thinking that Luca and Greyson can be super close friends... and may either had a relationship or maybe get into one... than Greyson would have a love triangle happening with Luca and Eliza @Gorgeous♠Chaos xD

Hmm.. that'd probably work. Ashton must have gotten hammered lmao
giphy.gif

xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@CelestialCellar would you be okay with a friendship between Destry, Quinton, Hayden, Valerie and Eliza?

@Poisoned Rose would you be okay with a friendship between Eliza and Rose?

@IceQueen would you be okay with a friendship between Eliza, Ann, and Violet?

@Little_Ghost98 would you mind Infinity being Eliza's best friend? And Eliza friends with Kolton?

OH GOD xD If that goes down, Eliza is just going to blow up...
tumblr_lpzrtctAfm1qbkepco1_500.gif
I love getting my characters in hella of drama xD.

Oh gotta a question so I was thinking that Julian and Artist could be and should be good friends... and maybe they start to develop feelings for one another, not knowing how to deal with it, since they are both in the closet Artist(Homosexual) Julian(Bisexual) and they both love to play video games, in Honors classes and both are apart of GSA. Only if you want to that is?... I think now I have all of you chars in relationships with mines except two of mines, Cayden and Justin xD

I love getting my characters in hella of drama xD.

Oh gotta a question so I was thinking that Julian and Artist could be and should be good friends... and maybe they start to develop feelings for one another, not knowing how to deal with it, since they are both in the closet Artist(Homosexual) Julian(Bisexual) and they both love to play video games, in Honors classes and both are apart of GSA. Only if you want to that is?... I think now I have all of you chars in relationships with mines except two of mines, Cayden and Justin xD
YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heartbeat::heart::heartbeat::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Wasn't Julian crushing on Fiona?
TBH, I don't know what to do with Julian...I mean I am shipping him with both Artist and Fiona. UGH! Why are things so complicated? Anyway, if Julian and Fiona weren't to be a thing, would you want them best friends? They both have similar back grounds and personalities.

TBH, I don't know what to do with Julian...I mean I am shipping him with both Artist and Fiona. UGH! Why are things so complicated? Anyway, if Julian and Fiona weren't to be a thing, would you want them best friends? They both have similar back grounds and personalities.
Sure

Nevermind what I suggested lol... I just love drama so.. yeah but cool Artist and Julian=Jartist? xD need to think up a ship name lol

Wait, so confused.

Oh no I suggested something for Fiona, Artist and Julian... but you and Ice made Fiona and Julian besties so all cool... no drama to be had between them three I don't think xD

Well, I made a couple of good relationship ideas and things for my chars... and didn't have to make a giant post. I think I do better had having everything talked out one by one... keeps me in track lol.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I think I need to change Eliza's name.... sure they can be friends

Nah that's if they don't become a thing there still friends
Oh well than Drama can happen YAY xD lol.

Do you think it would be cool if Artist knows Fiona, they don't have to close friends but could at least know about one another... than it really could be dramatic xD

ARTLIAN! xD nah. Anyway, if @IceQueen is up for some drama. Julian and Fiona could have been dating the year before, still are and then Julian starts getting feelings for Artist.

I think I need to change Eliza's name.... sure they can be friends
Eliza is mainly going to be called Liza (that's her nickname...for mine that is).

ARTLIAN! xD nah. Anyway, if @IceQueen is up for some drama. Julian and Fiona could have been dating the year before, still are and then Julian starts getting feelings for Artist.
YES, YES, YES AND MORE YES and Artist being the type of guy he is... he'll feel bad about having feeling for Julian because he is with Fiona, but he won't be able to make the feelings go away xD

latest

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Status
Not open for further replies.