Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the conclusion that I am to finish my douche guy later. A little bit about him is up, but not much. Gonna work on my other two guys for now

You do realize there is the option to create a single thread for the IC on the right side of the overview screen and you didn't have to make another entire roleplay right? Just checking
Nope.

Ahahaha...that's something I would do. But it's all good as long as we get this wonderful party started!

Reactions: sunflower fairy
I had no idea you could create a bajillion little threads on there... It legitimately makes me wish we'd been posting all the characters in a separate thread this whole time cause OCD.

we could always move them

So what should our characters be doing? Going to their dorms?

I've finished August's.. Now onto Brayden's! I should have everyone's intros up soon!

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
All finished with Kolton! I'll finish Daniel and Vinny tomorrow

I'll also be posting relationship propositions soon. If any of you have ideas already, just let me know! :)

Reactions: CelestialCellar
@kimsim12 They should be arriving on campus at this point, maybe trying to meet up with their friends?

I'm trying to get a bunch of relationship propositions finished before I post my intro, so I may post in the morning. We'll see.

Quick! Someone help! I need someone for August to text! XD THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Status
Not open for further replies.