Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be able to finish my characters in like an hour or 2

Should I change my characters name?? I mean we have two Eliza

THE PRINCESS BITCH

i54s5qw.png

tinashe-gif-1444949652.gif

[bg=black]
"Please don't be upset that I look a hundred times better than you ever will. Just be you... Sweetheart."

Name
Natasha Morgan Smith

Grade
Junior

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Clique
The Preps (Cheerleader: The Princess)
[/bg]
tumblr_ly7uwyJcqn1r3vuzuo1_500.gif

[bg=black]
Personality
Conceited/Seductive/Manipulative/A Maneater/Smart/Bossy/Vindictive/Bratty/Mean/Snobby
Natasha is the girl that always says she doesn't have friends that are girls because they are just jealous of her, when it's actually because Natasha tends to humiliate others girls for fun. If she is not talking about a girl behind their back, Natasha is trying to steal their boyfriend, and she usually gets the guy. She is the type to mess with a guy's emotions, until she get's bored of them. Some people have told her that messing with someone like that will get her hurt... but she doesn't give a fuck. Natasha likes to look THE best, buying the newest things, even before it's officially out. Natasha isn't the typical dumb mean bitch, she has a brain, which makes her even more of a threat towards people she doesn't like. She likes to get people to think that she is their friend, just to laugh in their faces calling them all types of mean names. She sometimes makes girls fall to the ground by putting out her long legs to trip them as they come by her. Natasha thinks she runs Hawthrone, and she dares anyone to challenge her.

History
Natasha doesn't just act like royalty, she is royalty. Her father comes from a line of the most Prominent Royal Families of Africa, so when she goes there to visit family, she is treated as a princess... which she actually is. Natasha grew up with three older brothers, who picked on her for being the only girl. She held her own, beating them up more than they beat her up. Her tough exterior is because of her brothers constant irritations, and she learned to fight them off... now they know not to bug her. She learned how to be such a bitch and a sexy one from her mother, a money hungry alcoholic, who always knew that Natasha would take her youth from her. Natasha has never and probably will never get along with her mother, since they hate each other.

Natasha grew up as a manipulative little girl, having her father wrapped around her little finger. Anything she wanted he would never hesitate to give her his Black Card, she would go on shopping sprees every week. She became popular in Beverly Hills, becoming a Celebrity just for who her family was. The Smiths weren't Real Royalty in America, but her father was a big time Business Executive. They were treated as if they were Gods and Goddesses, which really played on Natasha's already giant ego.

Hawthorne Academy wasn't on her radar until her father started talking about it. Natasha wasn't happy about going to a Boarding School, having to share a room... that probably wasn't cleaned every day. Not wanting to argue with her father, she just gave in. If she was going to go to Hawthorne, Natasha Morgan Smith was going to run it.

Strengths
Money/Manipulation/Singing/Dancing/Art

Weaknesses
Ego/Her Attitude/Allergic To Bees/Expensive Shoes

Habits
Natasha twirls her hair a lot when she is flirting, or when she's just bored.

Natasha pops gum loudly all the time, not caring if it annoys others... she does it to annoy other people.

When she is mad or upset, Natasha balls her fists up... ready to swing on anything and everything.
[/bg]
giphy.gif

[bg=black]
Secrets
Is Sleeping With Her Science Teacher... Just Because He's Hot

Once Made Out With A Hot Dog...She Was Drunk

Her Father Is Paying To Keep Her In The School... Since She Keeps Breaking The Rules

Natasha Is A Pill Popper

Had Sex With One Of Her Father's Business Partners

Talent
Rich: She got into the school because her family is loaded and Royalty.

Art: Even though Natasha got in the school because of her parents, she has talent. She can draw and paint, she loves to paint out her feelings, since she doesn't let other's in that often.

Extra Curricular
Cheerleading

Art Club

Desired Classes
1. English 3
2. Geometry
3. Chemistry
4. AP Economics
5. German (College 2)
6. Drawing (Advance)
7. Painting (Advance)

Back Ups
[spoili]
1. Drawing (Intermediate)
2. Painting (Intermediate)
3. Sculpting (Advance)

[/spoili]

Does This Student Wish To Be An Honors Student?
Nope.
[/bg]
tumblr_mgziueHr491qe0gd6o1_500.gif

[bg=black]
Twitter Name
Pretty_Pink_Princess

Relationships
★Love:
★Like:
★Hate:
★Neutral:

Favorite Song
[/bg]
giphy.gif

Is it horrible that I am thinking about asking about Natasha and Bash being a thing?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I don't think so lol... just seems like maybe I made a perfect bitch char that fits for you douchebag guy rofl. And they both flirt a lot, even though Natasha uses guys... she has never cheated on them, no fun in cheating lol. Just might have to get her to stop sleeping with her teacher too xD

Reactions: HEX
I don't think so lol... just seems like maybe I made a perfect bitch char that fits for you douchebag guy rofl. And they both flirt a lot, even though Natasha uses guys... she has never cheated on them, no fun in cheating lol. Just might have to get her to stop sleeping with her teacher too xD
You for sure did

Thought I was gonna be done with characters....... Things came up...... Not done...... Will Finish now. Who all made Twitter accounts for their characters?

Thought I was gonna be done with characters....... Things came up...... Not done...... Will Finish now. Who all made Twitter accounts for their characters?
I'm going to when I finish my last character (I'm almost done with him!).

I have them all up! They're on the character sheets but their usernames are;
miserabledoodle
camera_pxrn
theaterqueer

I have them all up! They're on the character sheets but their usernames are;
miserabledoodle
camera_pxrn
theaterqueer
OH Yandere Justin and Brayden(I think that's is name... I hope so, the kid from Wallflower movie face claim) share a room. Do you think he would be able to deal with Justin's overdramatic and hyper personality. He is the type to not even notice if someone doesn't like him around, so if Brayden doesn't lol good luck xD

OH Yandere Justin and Brayden(I think that's is name... I hope so, the kid from Wallflower movie face claim) share a room. Do you think he would be able to deal with Justin's overdramatic and hyper personality. He is the type to not even notice if someone doesn't like him around, so if Brayden doesn't lol good luck xD
Brayden has a lot of patience when it comes to others and I think he'd actually even enjoy being around Justin so I think they could make good friends!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Brayden has a lot of patience when it comes to others and I think he'd actually even enjoy being around Justin so I think they could make good friends!
Okay cool^^.

I think it would be easier if I do a relationship guide like you did. But most relationships already known about but just haven't put up xD yet.

O.O I am gone for one day and i miss 8 pages!?

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Okay cool^^.

I think it would be easier if I do a relationship guide like you did. But most relationships already known about but just haven't put up xD yet.
Those I usually leave out. There are a lot of characters and since you already took care of a lot of them, it should be fairly easy ^^

Guys I need help! I gotta make a douchebag jock but I don't know how! lmao xD

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Or look over Cayden and Sebastian the two biggest douches in the RP lol

FINISHED MY CHARACTERS! They are all located on page 10, but here's a link to all four. I also made actual Twitters for each of them!

Vanessa Abernathy
Twitter: LochNessie_Mons

Erin Wilhelm
Twitter: ThatGerman01

Jacob Smith
Twitter: jacob_smith_ha

Jaxon Lewis
Twitter: applejax021

CHARACTER SHEET
"To be honest people these days have more flaws then traits."

rsz_1rsz_2brie-larson-001.jpg
Name:

Breane 'Bree' Daniella Morris
Grade:
Junior (11th Year)
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Clique (must be one of the ones listed):
Rebel Delinquent
Personality:
Bree is the rebellious bitch you do not want to get on her nerves, when triggered or targetted she will dig her nails into you till you learn from your mistakes. She is really loyal to her friends and if they are ever targetted or bullied she will defend them. Even with her rough exterior, she lo,ves to have fun with her friends and her day is picked up when she hangs out with them. She is also very sarcastic and loves to do pranks on innocent people, for her own fun.
History:
Strengths:
-She is pretty tough and doesn't care for people she doesn't likes opinions.
-She doesn't like most sports but she is pretty athletic.
-She can hold her liquor and has a strong stomach.
-She is great at art but doesn't think too much into it.
-She loves music and is good at singing.

Weaknesses:
-She is really bad at math, science and english.
-She tends to get emotional when drinking but hides it with a smile.
-She smokes a lot and tends to get into drugs but has been clean for a while (not including smoking.)
-She has a temper and is angered easily by others.
Habits:
-She smokes cigrettes and drinks a lot
-When nervous will dig her nails into her legs or will play with her hair
-She hums when a good song comes on and sings a long a lot
-She loes her focus easily by little things.
Secrets:
-She lost her virginity when she was drunk and was forced
-She lost her mom to an overdose
-She had beat a girl badly and the girlwas sent to tha E,R in Grade 8
-She had gotten into a fight with her mom the day she died.
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it):

She is a good singer and she can draw
Extra Curricular:
Band Club
Desired Classes:
1. English 3
2. Pre Calculas
3, Chemistry
4. Intro to government and economy
5. Spanish 2
6. Drawing Intermidiate
7. Painring Inreo

Twitter Name:
@Bree_Da_Queen
Relationships: (Who you love, hate, like or date. Any relationship you have with anyone prior to the first day.)
Favorite Song:

tumblr_mgf41p1yLn1qi6d7ao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.