Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make more characteeers (T▽T)

If I wasn't planning on having Delilah in the rp, I would've went for controlling a witch outside of the town doing witch stuff like casting spells, and make potions and love potions for you shippers. Or maybe the Witch Princess, but i'm sticking to Delilah for now.

If I wasn't planning on having Delilah in the rp, I would've went for controlling a witch outside of the town doing witch stuff like casting spells, and make potions and love potions for you shippers. Or maybe the Witch Princess, but i'm sticking to Delilah for now.

I think soul said we couldn't have characters like that , other wise I would have gone that route.

LOL what if there was an incident at one of the festivals where the punch was mixed with love potion ingredients. As a RPer I'd laugh until I rolled off the bed and started creating shocks and friction.

Scratch the Witch Princess then...And maybe the witch also. Nah screw it. that was a stupid idea to think about.

Scratch the Witch Princess then...And maybe the witch also. Nah screw it. that was a stupid idea to think about.
If you think about it, Lily could actually make something like that if she wanted. Drugs and all, pheromones >w>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Esmeray
If you think about it, Lily could actually make something like that if she wanted. Drugs and all, pheromones >w>
Knowing Lily, she probably would. Which means...she's a witch! A good and kind witch.

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
Alright, posted. Hope to see the rest follow up so we can get this party started.

She actually would never do that
Unless someone told her that it was for 'research' and 'medical' purposes.
Oh boy. Can't wait for someone to go to Lily and make up that kind of excuse for a love drug lol. :P

@Soulserenity20 So can I get a possible answer to that question? Not trying to be pushy but I do kinda want to get back into it.

So. Before I post and possibly blow up everything. (Figuratively and Actually) Where are we in time? Because from my understanding, we all kinda time jumped to 6pm-6:30pm. Or are we still at like that noon-ish area?

I've been trying to understand it for a good 10 mins and still can't decide on what I think would be right. Just need someone to say "Yea its this." - Question

@Soulserenity20 So can I get a possible answer to that question? Not trying to be pushy but I do kinda want to get back into it.

So. Before I post and possibly blow up everything. (Figuratively and Actually) Where are we in time? Because from my understanding, we all kinda time jumped to 6pm-6:30pm. Or are we still at like that noon-ish area?

I've been trying to understand it for a good 10 mins and still can't decide on what I think would be right. Just need someone to say "Yea its this." - Question
Yeah, everyone did a time-jump to 6:00 ~ 6:30

Yess I had to XD Meanwhile, Chance has a derp moment about attempting to knock at the Inn door.
This is largely due to the fact that I wrote the post about the meeting being at the mayor's estate. (which I realized was wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.